(Topic ID: 108313)

NIB machines that you have in Storage >>>???

By Beez

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Euchrid
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20141107_103402.jpg
    Tron.jpg
    BIBLE and IMVE.jpg
    image.jpg
    secrets-out.png
    40yov.jpg
    KFC.jpg
    Ferrari-250-GT-Spyder.png
    NIBs.jpg
    IMG_3291.jpg
    IMG_3287.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_4140.JPG
    corvette 015.JPG
    There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 9 years ago
    Quoted from WilliamsFan:

There was a NIB Alvin G. Mystery Castle in central Illinois still in storage a few years ago....not sure if it is still there......

Quoted from Whysnow:

I know 2 regional guys that each have probably 20 and 50 games NIB.

Some are very old Alvin G, some B/W, some newer SternLE junk.

Nice. I'd love to get a hold of a NIB Alvin G. It's always nice to upgrade!

On a related note, I'm still looking for an Alvin G shipping box for my Alvin G & Co. memorabilia collection. Anyone have one for sale (yes, really)?

#102 9 years ago

Last of my pin stash

BIBLE and IMVE.jpgBIBLE and IMVE.jpg Tron.jpgTron.jpg
    #103 9 years ago
    Quoted from MattElder:

Nice. I'd love to get a hold of a NIB Alvin G. It's always nice to upgrade!
    On a related note, I'm still looking for an Alvin G shipping box for my Alvin G & Co. memorabilia collection. Anyone have one for sale (yes, really)?

I have a mint Mustang box.

#104 9 years ago

I have a solution! We get bigger boxes, and we set the pins up INSIDE the boxes, and then you can go inside the NIB and play whenever you like! Surely a used-in-box (UIB) pin is more valuable than a plain old used pin!

#105 9 years ago

Sure wish that Tron was sitting at my house. Ya'll have more restraint than me. It just about killed me waiting half a day to let my wife get home before opening up a machine that came for her one time.

#106 9 years ago

This is interesting... Does anyone know if Stern serial #s go in order?

According to this picture, Stern has only made 4408 pins between ACDCBIB 244359 & IMVE 248767

I've got all the cutouts from boxes of my NIBs still and those are in chronological order...

Quoted from sepins:

Last of my pin stash

BIBLE and IMVE.jpg 178 KB

Tron.jpg 174 KB

#107 9 years ago

Here is my NIB TFTC model. I have it in my office drawer. I got this and White Water from a guy in England.

20141107_103402.jpg20141107_103402.jpg
    #108 9 years ago

my AC/DC Luci has become quite the resting place. I couldn't take that away from him.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #109 9 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Here is my NIB TFTC model. I have it in my office drawer. I got this and White Water from a guy in England

Me too

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #110 9 years ago

You really depreciated those by pulling them out of the box...

#111 9 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

You really depreciated those by pulling them out of the box...

and appreciated

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from iwantansi:

This is interesting... Does anyone know if Stern serial #s go in order?

I think SR said that they had made 8000 AC/DCs - the most popular Stern ever.

#113 9 years ago

Still have not unpacked my NIB 1977 InterFlip Dragon EM pin, i bought about 5 yrs back at PAGG,
    apparently came from the stash of games from old warehouse in BC Canada.

Also bought a NIB 1978 Valley Spectra IV cocktail pin about 15 yrs ago, from another old warehouse stash, but took that one out of the box immediately and set it up and used it as my kitchen table for years, the boards were battery damaged sitting for 20+yrs.

#114 9 years ago

Yep, there are still some NIB BKs from that warehouse floating around.

#115 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Still have not unpacked my NIB InterFlip Dragon EM pin, i bought about 5 yrs back at PAGG,

Really cool

#116 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Still have not unpacked my NIB 1977 InterFlip Dragon EM pin, i bought about 5 yrs back at PAGG,
    Also bought a NIB 1978 Valley Spectra IV cocktail pin about 15 yrs ago, from another old warehouse stash, but took that one out of the box immediately and set it up and used it as my kitchen table for years, the boards were battery damaged sitting for 20+yrs.

#117 9 years ago

Where can you get those little pinball machines. That is cool..

#118 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Where can you get those little pinball machines. That is cool..

I tried finding the thread but I cant find it. I know he sold them on eBay as well

#120 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

where do u fit all your pins !.

#121 9 years ago
    Quoted from sepins:

Last of my pin stash

BIBLE and IMVE.jpg 178 KB

Tron.jpg 174 KB

Get that BIBLE out and set it free!!!!

#122 9 years ago

what was the unopened BBB worth before opening, like a million dollars?? Very cool!

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from hiljak:

what was the unopened BBB worth before opening, like a million dollars?? Very cool!

Whatever someone will pay for it, lol. I believe the last NIB BBB was owned by Rick @ PPS and was for sale for ~30k(?). I don't think he ended up selling it. I believe he opened it and put it in his showroom at the office.

#124 9 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Whatever someone will pay for it, lol. I believe the last NIB BBB was owned by Rick @ PPS and was for sale for ~30k(?). I don't think he ended up selling it. I believe he opened it and put it in his showroom at the office.

30K(?) .... Holy @%*&

#125 9 years ago

Ive still got one of my Elvis Golds sitting in its box, waiting to be adopted into its new family!

#126 9 years ago

When me and a couple of buddies went to JJP's open house a couple years ago, we ended up going to the bar with a couple of guys from Jersey until about 2 AM. One of them, an op, then took us to a storage unit facility where he leased 14 very large storage units. We looked in maybe 8 of them and saw at least 30 NIB games. Many of them older Stern games but there was a TZ, TAF and AFM for sure. He told us he had numerous other Williams games. He had a ton of other coin op stuff stored and it was all damn nice pieces. No junk in these units.

We ended up getting back to the hotel around 4:30. Coolest 2 1/2 I ever spent.

1 week later
    #127 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Coolest 2 1/2 I ever spent.

I bet it was!

#128 9 years ago

mmmmmmm bib

#129 9 years ago

threads like this have me convinced that perhaps there weren't so many games trashed when the ops recouped their money.. The other missing pins are still sitting in storage somewhere.

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Nope, not the last one. I know of another, but it's not mine.

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-machines-that-you-have-in-storage/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.