Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mrclean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

My July built-just received Stern JP Prem has a sticker on the front edge of playfield with "Jaws LE" and a part number, etc... Anything worth looking into or common occurence?

#2 1 year ago

I think that may have been the code name for JP while in production.

#3 1 year ago

Post pics?

#4 1 year ago

95% sure the code name for stranger things was goonies

#5 1 year ago

They do this on purpose to mess with the community for fun. It's happened with a few games.

#6 1 year ago

GOTG was "Furry Hats"

#7 1 year ago

This was news before the game was released. Its a just a code name.

#8 1 year ago

Yup...codenames are kind of fun. Star Wars was "Donut". Walking Dead was "Dinner Time". Black Knight was "Paris" (one of the few I don't get?). Stranger Things was "Goonies". Game of Thrones was "Politico". X-Men was "Pug". Avengers was "Peel". Star Trek was "Bill". Metallica was "James".

#9 1 year ago

Code name, got it. I kind of assumed given the giant ball eating set of T Rex jaws. Thanks!

#11 1 year ago

I took my Deloreon time machine into the future and when the actual Jaws LE game came out on the playfield was stamped "Jaws 19" which that film came out in 2015....confused.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside