New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 127098)

NIB Cactus Canyon on eBay

By kaneda

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cactus-canyon-cab-art-1.jpg
image.jpg

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

weird, if im selling a 20k pin, i'd be very responsive to potential buyers questions.
cant understand people, really.. unless there was some good reason as to why hes not returning emails.
at the very least, "sorry 20k is firm, thanks"

Thats kinda what I was expecting. Maybe he has just been busy is all, but I asked what he was looking to get on it after he rejected my offer as well as the forms of payment he is accepting on it. The search continues is all and at the very least I can save some money over buying this one.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Thats kinda what I was expecting. Maybe he has just been busy is all, but I asked what he was looking to get on it after he rejected my offer as well as the forms of payment he is accepting on it. The search continues is all and at the very least I can save some money over buying this one.

id say hang in there, its not moving at 20k it seems.

it does looks beautiful

maybe not 20k beautiful tho . : P

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

did he give you a lower price point ?

No he didn't, but I didn't really ask either. I'm not a serious buyer on this pin and I told the seller as much, but he still responded to my questions.

#104 5 years ago

Here is the problem with buying a machine this nice & still in the box, do you take it out and enjoy it or do you store it for another 16 years ? If your like me i am going to unbox it and play the hell out of it, and as soon as you put plays on it ,your'e probably going to lose around $8,000 on a $20,000 machine if it even get's close to that price.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Here is the problem with buying a machine this nice & still in the box, do you take it out and enjoy it or do you store it for another 16 years ? If your like me i am going to unbox it and play the hell out of it, and as soon as you put plays on it ,your'e probably going to lose around $8,000 on a $20,000 machine if it even get's close to that price.

Me too. There's no way in hell I'd leave ANY game boxed. I enjoy playing over collecting.

#106 5 years ago

It won't be long you will be able to buy all you want nib for around 8,000.00.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

If I could afford $20k to buy it, I'd take it out, set it up and enjoy it.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Define "it won't be long".

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Define "it won't be long".

Never

#110 5 years ago

well someone got it.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

well someone got it.

really ?

#112 5 years ago

I'd most definitely take it out of the box and set it up. I'd probably put a rope around it like a museum piece but I'd have to be able to look at it!

#113 5 years ago

Hmm...the listing said "ended", so a best offer wasn't accepted. Maybe it was a local sale, or sold through a PM?

#114 5 years ago

i could be wrong... but think maybe the listing just ended, with no purchase? is there a way to tell?
i can't see any "# of bids" on it.
maybe it just reached the end of it's listing date ("auto-end") ?

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i could be wrong... but think maybe the listing just ended, with no purchase? is there a way to tell?
i can't see any "# of bids" on it.

A seller can end a listing at any time, as long as there are no bids.

#116 5 years ago

I don't think it sold. I think it just ended because the auction time ran out.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I don't think it sold. I think it just ended because the auction time ran out.

That could be too. It's been 7 days, and I don't remember when it was originally set to end. The listing only shows the ending timestamp.

#118 5 years ago

Correct, the auction ran its course, no sale. At least not through eBay.

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Can you tell me when and where this has been confirmed?
I must have missed it.

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Can you tell me when and where this has been confirmed?
I must have missed it.

PPS is cranking out 10 more games

#121 5 years ago

For $20,000 you could probably buy an actual canyon with cacti somewhere in the US, NM maybe.

#122 5 years ago

#123 5 years ago

I still don't see where they say that CC is on the schedule for sure, only speculation at this point.

#124 5 years ago

Are we still talking about this holy grail NIB cactus Canyon that nobody whats to pay 20,000 for?

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I still don't see where they say that CC is on the schedule for sure, only speculation at this point.

don't think he's listed the 10.
speculation is that it's in there. could take 10-20 years before it gets made through if it's #10

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Are we still talking about this holy grail NIB Cactus Canyon that nobody whats to pay 20,000 for?

yup

#128 5 years ago

maybe Whysnow drove over and picked up this baby ?

and not telling us. ; P

#129 5 years ago

OMG... I just got this sneak peek photo of what the new Cactus Canyon remake side art is going to look like.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

OMG... I just got this sneak peek photo of what the new Cactus Canyon remake side art is going to look like.

Nope, that's what the nib ended up looking like.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Least that one won't get cabinet crinkle.

#132 5 years ago

Why does it have a "Registered" mark on the side? LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 244.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside