• Latest reply 8 years ago by sepins
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
Rxztwu2.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

BIBLE is sealed in box and on pallet with clear window pf. This game was sent back to Stern as NIB strapped to pallet and a New Clear window populated pf was installed...No longer for sale

Tron LE NIB still strapped to pallet...$11250...Sold

IMve NIB with factory installed shaker still on pallet...$5400

HUO STLE. Maybe 100 plays on it. This game is at my home so will require NAVL...$6600

All games in Tampa with loading dock access to save You on shipping.

Tired of paying rent on warehouse so it's time to let them go

#2 9 years ago

Wow what a collection for sale !

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Wow what a collection for sale !

Straight up!

You could go from zero to hero in 2 seconds if you could snag this collection.

Awesome games OP and BOLWTS.

#4 9 years ago

These games will make some folks some new happy owners for sure. As my buddies above mentioned, Rock Star collection there.

I'd really like to pick up that STLE, but distance and the fact I've just bought 2 other games kinda eliminates that as option for this quarter.

#5 9 years ago

WOW!!!!!

#6 9 years ago

Hey Paul, how does it feel to be a Rock Star?!

Man, that TRON LE looks tasty, but I've put a fair amount of effort upgrading my Pro. Decisions, decisions.

LMK when you come out to LA/Pasadena, would love to have you over!

#7 9 years ago

What Tron LE # is it ?

#8 9 years ago

The one I sold him

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey Paul, how does it feel to be a Rock Star?!
Man, that TRON LE looks tasty, but I've put a fair amount of effort upgrading my Pro. Decisions, decisions.
LMK when you come out to LA/Pasadena, would love to have you over!

You're killing me!!!

We just spent 2 weeks looking for a 2nd place in L.A.

Found a place on Westside we loved and offered over asking price. It had 11 offers and went for 20% over asking and it wasn't cheap!!! At 15% over list we didn't make the backup list!

Grats on making the move out of the Eastern Furnace

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

The one I sold him

Yes...

#11 9 years ago

How did IMVE get a factory installed shaker?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

How did IMVE get a factory installed shaker?

#14 9 years ago

nib tron le love bump and for some other awesome games! another request for the tron number.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

nib TRON LE love bump and for some other awesome games! another request for the tron number.

Wouldn't that be #400 ? That's what Cointaker was selling and Derek was acting as a go-between...

#16 9 years ago

Number 400 wash old by cointaker opened by john c and is now in its second owners hands. Was listed here for sale or trade recently

#17 9 years ago

Dear Santa...

#18 9 years ago

Assuming the 3 NIBs are being sold by original owner they are all priced significantly higher then what owner has paid. Who says buying machine's isn't an investment?

#19 9 years ago

my Tron LE is already worth $15,500

great investment

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Assuming the 3 NIBs are being sold by original owner they are all priced significantly higher then what owner has paid. Who says buying machine's isn't an investment?

Are IMVEs selling NIB for over 5k now? I have seen a few listed as such and am a bit surprised that they went up in value...

#21 9 years ago

who has the third NIB? personally, you all know i have a huo tron le too. i paid $11,000 for it so i don't stand to make a fortune if my nib sells. That is why I repeatedly state it doesn't really matter to me if it sells. anyway, good luck to op on the sale of all this great stuff!!!

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Are IMVEs selling NIB for over 5k now? I have seen a few listed as such and am a bit surprised that they went up in value...

The few Distros that have NIB IMVE left are $5600 and up from what I have seen.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Nah, not a great investment. Paul could have made significantly more buying Apple stock (true for buying the S&P index or NASDAQ index for that matter...don't even need to be a great stock picker!).

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

who has the third NIB? personally, you all know i have a huo TRON LE too. i paid $11,000 for it so i don't stand to make a fortune if my nib sells. That is why I repeatedly state it doesn't really matter to me if it sells. anyway, good luck to op on the sale of all this great stuff!!!

I think the reference is to the THREE NIB pins in this thread.

"BIBLE is sealed in box" "TRON LE NIB " "IMve NIB " 1,2,3

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The few Distros that have NIB IMVE left are $5600 and up from what I have seen.

Only those who can't see the forest for the trees. It's a VE, which means it could be released again tomorrow. Or Tron or LOTR or any other highly sought after game could be released tomorrow. And guess who nobody is going to buy from? Those distributors that exploited the situation. One thing about pinheads is that they have long memories.

#26 9 years ago

Obviously wrong thread edit

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

I think the reference is to the THREE NIB pins in this thread.
"BIBLE is sealed in box" "TRON LE NIB " "IMve NIB " 1,2,3

All I know is that classic JQ (or as I call it, the only JQ) never gets old:

Rxztwu2.jpgRxztwu2.jpg
#28 9 years ago

Tron LE sold

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Nah, not a great investment. Paul could have made significantly more buying Apple stock (true for buying the S&P index or NASDAQ index for that matter...don't even need to be a great stock picker!).

And I do have some Apple stock

#30 9 years ago

Sold already, hows that possible??? No bashing your home state of FLA, Not a 8 page deep thread of BS, and you didnt even mention your watch collection? Hmmm, very refreshing.....

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from donnj:

Sold already, hows that possible??? No bashing your home state of FLA, Not a 8 page deep thread of BS, and you didnt even mention your watch collection? Hmmm, very refreshing.....

Sepins, Congrats on selling the pin. No please post a pic of your favorite watch from your colleciton. Seems like watches and pins are a common combination.

#32 9 years ago

Congrats!

Though, if I'm honest I must express some disappointment. I didn't even have time to get my popcorn ready. This FS thread has, to this point, lacked the appropriate amount of shenanigans. I'm underwhelmed and saddened by the lack of attentiveness and effort by the community at large.

#33 9 years ago

Lol. Congrats SEPins! No simultaneous unboxing webcast

#34 9 years ago

And it went to what seems to be a REALLY nice guy that had a burning desire for the pin. Was sad to let it sit unopened any longer. Sounds strange... but $$$ are not near as important as going to someone that really wanted it!

And Yes I have a collection of watches but they rarely get worn. I am blessed my biz does well enough I can golf a lot and watches and golf don't mix

And thanks to pinsiders for not turning this thread in to a Cluster F...

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

And Yes I have a collection of watches but they rarely get worn. I am blessed my biz does well enough I can golf a lot and watches and golf don't mix

I need to get a better job

#36 9 years ago

I'm doing so well I keep people close by at all times in the event I need to know the time of day. Though this situation is exceedingly rare...also people can fetch me things, watches can't.

#37 9 years ago

Ok... Ok....
Who got the Tron LE so I can send them the club paperwork & secret site login ?

#38 9 years ago

Dude me too. I am under achieving here. Let's quit our jobs and go into business together. Maybe selling watches to the wealthy and upper class?

#39 9 years ago

Buy with confidence! Great seller!

#40 9 years ago

Yeah I hear you there , even if I could afford to golf a lot , I wouldn't have the time because I'm always working . Oh well , free bump for the high class watches .On a side note I eagled a par 4 once and will never golf again because it's all downhill from there .

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

On a side note I eagled a par 4 once and will never golf again because it's all downhill from there .

Putt-putt?

#42 9 years ago

Stupid Canadian dollar if it wasn't so weak right now I would buy the IMve

#43 9 years ago

Decided to keep BIBLE after seeing the pricing on Premiums and Luci lately. Think I can open it and play it and still get $9500-$10K later so I will list some other pins shortly. Really didn't have that much action so no one should be upset

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Ok... Ok....
Who got the TRON LE so I can send them the club paperwork & secret site login ?

He mailed bank check but guess he wants to lay low

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Decided to keep BIBLE after seeing the pricing on Premiums and Luci lately. Think I can open it and play it and still get $9500-$10K later so I will list some other pins shortly. Really didn't have that much action so no one should be upset

I think you'll be happy with this decision. Enjoy it!

#46 9 years ago

kinda wanted the back in black LE

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Hopefully you have at least had a chance to play a premium version. The game is extremely fun.

I think you could play the BIB, enjoy it in an HUO environment and if you'd decide to sell, still come out ahead and have had a blast playing it.

#48 9 years ago

Scary to say but never played one. Not a lot of places to play high end pins in my area.

I decided I really can't get hurt opening game since it has the clear window pf. It would still be a rare game as HUO

I know there are a few clear window pf's out there, but doing a swap is a lot of work and most will never do it.

Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Hopefully you have at least had a chance to play a premium version. The game is extremely fun.
I think you could play the BIB, enjoy it in an HUO environment and if you'd decide to sell, still come out ahead and have had a blast playing it.

#49 9 years ago

Bible is a fun game ,I sold my

#50 9 years ago

my...

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-biblenib-tron-lenib-imve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.