(Topic ID: 34816)

NIB - Avengers HULK LE! Instock Ready to Ship!

By Gexchange

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

019.JPG
Denver-20130103-00160.jpg
Denver-20130103-00157.jpg
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

I've got a Few NIB Hulk LE's Ready to ship out pm Me with your Email Address for pricing

Reminder I cannot quote pricing via PM any more due to Sterns Rules.

Happy New year Everyone!

#2 11 years ago

I can't believe you still have HUlKS!

#3 11 years ago

Reminds me of the time I let go of the Tron LE you held for me.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I can't believe you still have HUlKS!

I bought A HUGE order Of them

#5 11 years ago

JJ, is there any big difference in terms what people at buying? Hulk verses Avengers? Is Hulk dominating?

#6 11 years ago

Hulk is, but Since people Started getting them Blue has started to gain Traction as well. Hulk was Smashing Blue's for a while =)

#7 11 years ago

Hulk smashing. I see what ya did there!

#9 11 years ago

BUY IT!!! This is one of those games.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

JJ, is there any big difference in terms what people at buying? Hulk verses Avengers? Is Hulk dominating?

my retailer said no interest in blue, heavy on green

#11 11 years ago

If I had funds I would buy a couple and sit on them. They will go up. I would bet money on it.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

If I had funds I would buy a couple and sit on them. They will go up. I would bet money on it.

How'd that work out for the X-men guys?

#13 11 years ago

Not well but they bought them before we knew if it was a hit or had issues. So far all is well with Avengers and most seem to love it.

#14 11 years ago

Until we see how the code develops over time, I think it would be risky to speculate on the future value of the blue or green. Whatever happens to the prices, I think the green will always command a somewhat higher price than the blue due to the lower production numbers and the popularity of the Hulk character.

#15 11 years ago

True

#16 11 years ago

Damn you hulk...pm sent

#17 11 years ago

I knew it Justin. I knew it...... lololololololololol

#18 11 years ago

I have been playing hulk all weekend, LOVE IT!

#19 11 years ago

Can't wait to play it in a couple days, that will be the deciding factor for sure.

#20 11 years ago

It's great Justin. Really Great. IMO.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Until we see how the code develops over time, I think it would be risky to speculate on the future value of the blue or green. Whatever happens to the prices, I think the green will always command a somewhat higher price than the blue due to the lower production numbers and the popularity of the Hulk character.

Hulk and Blue had the same number of production numbers 250/250.

Keep those PM's coming remember to include your email address.. I believe I have responded to all of the 20 PM's I got.. Wow busy last 2 hours!

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Keep those PM's coming remember to include your email address.. I believe I have responded to all of the 20 PM's I got.. Wow busy last 2 hours!

It is a great game. These should not last long once more people get to experience it.

#23 11 years ago

It's times like these that I realize how easily I can convince myself something is a good idea. Didn't even need any outside influences this time.

#24 11 years ago

Happy I pre-ordered this game once people play it they will see the true power of the tesseract!

#25 11 years ago

I had my nephews over and at first we played TAV and then they played their old favorites but the last half the nite it was all TAV. They all loved it. The led lighting is great, gameplay is wicked, good music and callouts, and its not easy.

Tessarac mods are going to be a cool upgrade.

Maybe a model ship with leds instead of the plastic one.

My best is three avengers and 38M.

Its a tough game so far.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Thanks for the accurate info, Gex. I had thought Hulk was a smaller run than blue - not sure how I got that impression.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Thanks for the accurate info, Gex. I had thought Hulk was a smaller run than blue - not sure how I got that impression.

No Problem always happy to help when I got the info!

#28 11 years ago

Still Got Blues, Still Got a Couple Of Hulks.. Sold out of What I have Instock of Hulks, But Truck comes in Thursday/Friday of this week with more!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Not well but they bought them before we knew if it was a hit or had issues. So far all is well with Avengers and most seem to love it.

That was how X-Men started out until the non-scoring multiball was figured out. Before that point, it was the bees knees.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

That was how X-Men started out until the non-scoring multiball was figured out. Before that point, it was the bees knees.

Not to start a controversy but that's NOT how X-Men started out. I'm just being objective.

#31 11 years ago

As a current Xmen and Avengers owner, I like Avengers better. I like my Wolverine and have it dialed in and pimped out nicely. But, Avengers is a better game as they sit right now. It is a great machine with really good sound effects and music. The voices are fine to me. They're not perfect but they are not bad and the script is pretty good.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

As a current Xmen and Avengers owner, I like Avengers better. I like my Wolverine and have it dialed in and pimped out nicely. But, Avengers is a better game as they sit right now. It is a great machine with really good sound effects and music. The voices are fine to me. They're not perfect but they are not bad and the script is pretty good.

I'm in the same boat and agree 100%. I'm really enjoying Avengers, much more than X-Men at first. X-Men has been growing on me as of late, but Avengers clicked with me right away.

#33 11 years ago

Also own both and like my Xmen. No comparing though Avengerz is the schnizzle.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Avengerz is the schnizzle.

shugaizzle.... wizzle.... Word!

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I'm in the same boat and agree 100%. I'm really enjoying Avengers, much more than X-Men at first. X-Men has been growing on me as of late, but Avengers clicked with me right away.

Totally agree with this. X is great but sorta learned great. Avengers is now great.

#36 11 years ago

Santa's Truck Came by today and dropped off 44 Games!!! =)

I have over 70 NIB Pinballs ready to ship! =)

Denver-20130103-00157.jpgDenver-20130103-00157.jpg Denver-20130103-00160.jpgDenver-20130103-00160.jpg

#37 11 years ago

Holy sh*t, I hope one of those is making its way to cold MA

#38 11 years ago

you better turn that one on top over.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

ditto.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Umm Guess I should Say.. All Stacked ones are Empty Boxes! thats how we store any empty boxes we have around for pinballs, for when we sell used stuff and such.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Umm Guess I should Say.. All Stacked ones are Empty Boxes! thats how we store any empty boxes we have around for pinballs, for when we sell used stuff and such.

#42 11 years ago

Wow, what a load!!! gimme, gimme, gimme!!!

#43 11 years ago

So that is what Heaven looks like!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

#44 11 years ago

Wow, what all games did you get?

#45 11 years ago

Dang! are those all avengers?

#46 11 years ago

Almost all of the ones in the pictures are Avengers.. I got a few other games on this load but 40 of them were Avengers.

There is Also, X-men le and pros, Ac/dc Pros, Avatar Pros, TFLE's, and a few other thinks mixed in too for good measure.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

With my luck that would be the one shipped to me.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Almost all of the ones in the pictures are Avengers.. I got a few other games on this load but 40 of them were Avengers.
There is Also, X-men le and pros, Ac/dc Pros, Avatar Pros, TFLE's, and a few other thinks mixed in too for good measure.

Helluva warehouse!

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

With my luck that would be the one shipped to me.

Don't worry, he said it is only an empty box for the showroom machine.

#50 11 years ago

Man do I wish one of them was an AC/DC premium headed toward TN! Can't wait!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-avengers-hulk-le-instock-ready-to-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.