image.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
14e26c57c0f2cc3e01e3b4d69711fb421.jpg
kenmore.jpg
image2.jpg
There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 12 years ago

Here are pics of my NIB AFM and HUO MM ... Check out my new line up...

image2.jpegimage2.jpeg image4.jpegimage4.jpeg image3.jpegimage3.jpeg image5.jpegimage5.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2 12 years ago

WOW!! Really nice lineup!! There's nothing like NIB and HUO.Congrats!!
Were the batteries removed from AFM or are they still in there?I just
want you to be on the safe side.

#3 12 years ago

Is there a drooling smiley??? Lol

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

WOW!! Really nice lineup!! There's nothing like NIB and HUO.Congrats!!
Were the batteries removed from AFM or are they still in there?I just
want you to be on the safe side.

Thanks pinMike...The batteries where removed from the AFM and the MM had them in. I put new batteries in as I do all my games. No issues with leakage on the MM so I am good. A couple of small issues I need to fix yet nothing major. I also have the saucer kit for AFM I need to put in yet its 2am and I am tired as hell and will get to it ASAP.

#5 12 years ago

A NIB AFM....it's insane that there are NIB games of the old still in the wild today....I can't believe it?! Nice BBB as well...along with MM you have a stellar all star team going....impressive indeed.

#6 12 years ago

Nice, but they aren't NIB anymore.

#7 12 years ago

Where did you find an AFM N.I.B?

#8 12 years ago

Awesome line-up and quality of machines there! Incredible to see a NIB AFM. Thanks for posting pictures and enjoy!!

#9 12 years ago

I think the technical term for this is "dropping a nut". Wow! Nice lineup!

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Where did you find an AFM N.I.B?

My thoughts too. How in the world do you find a NIB AFM?

#11 12 years ago

I'd get some plastic protectors in that thing ASAP, those old slings are apt to crack if not protected.

#12 12 years ago

Wow super nice wise guy. You have a great line up.

#13 12 years ago

Super cool. Don't hear that every day.

#14 12 years ago

Hmm basically the top 3 pins out there really. Very nice

Curious on the history of your HUO and NIB pins...

#16 12 years ago

Wow.....just, wow.

#17 12 years ago

I assume that was one hell of a box party??? I cannot imagine you opened possibly last NIB's available without many o pin heads in a witness?? I bet people here would have flown out there to see it!

#18 12 years ago

Very nice, Wise Guy. Congratulations on a very nice line up.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Why is a NIB AFM not in a box?

I think we just witnessed the transition from a NIB AFM into a HUO AFM .

#20 12 years ago

Wow, great collection! Just got AFM myself on Saturday, but not NIB. Would love to hear the story behind these.

#21 12 years ago

I am calling BS on the NIB AFM ! Look at the screening on the back of the game and where is the box ?

Not trying to be an ass but from what I see , it don't add up!

Jim

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'd get some plastic protectors in that thing ASAP,

Did you not see the big washers under the plasitics ? Those are plastic protectors !

Jim

#23 12 years ago

If you look at the picture of the original flyer it appears to have the metal washers you are referring to.

Did you not see the big washers under the plasitics ? Those are plastic protectors !
Jim

MM.jpgMM.jpg

#24 12 years ago

If that's the only plastic piece protected get that standby set of plastics ready. Almost all plastics on AFM are prone to breakage.

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I am calling BS on the NIB AFM ! Look at the screening on the back of the game and where is the box ?
Jim

Yeah, if you have something like a true NIB AFM, I would make DAMN sure to take (a ton) of pics of the factory box before opening, during removal, etc. in order to document what you have. If/when you go to sell, this would help prove that it was NIB when you got it. The pics we have in this thread don't do that.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Almost all plastics on AFM are prone to breakage.

That is why they make replacements Taylor !

Taylor is right , again

Jim

#28 12 years ago

I'm coming over Wise Guy.

#29 12 years ago

Nice line up wise guy. Is AFM a restored one or an actual NIB from 1995? Either way nice machines!

#30 12 years ago

Those look simply amazing!!! Congrats on the addition of two pristine condition classics! WOW! I would probably lay down some stealth protectors from pinball pal on high wear areas to keep them looking that clean.

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yeah, if you have something like a true NIB AFM, I would make DAMN sure to take (a ton) of pics of the factory box before opening, during removal, etc. in order to document what you have. If/when you go to sell, this would help prove that it was NIB when you got it. The pics we have in this thread don't do that.

I don't think any of that is ultimately going to matter. If it looks like a HUO pin, it will get HUO price.

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

If it looks like a HUO pin, it will get HUO price.

Agreed, although having detailed picks won't hurt with the sale.

#33 12 years ago

Is that a credit dot on AFM? Might as well throw it away.

#34 12 years ago

Congrats! Amazing line up.

I have a buddy who bought a NIB pin and immediately put on reproduction plastics - the real ones got put away for safe keeping!

The batteries had just started to get crystals growing on them. Another year in the box and certainly the CPU board would have been wasted.

#35 12 years ago

Pat Choy is a great guy/seller (that's where I got my TSPP) and congrats on your new pins!!! When can I come over??

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Jim

The NIB AFM was not in original box it was opened and batteries where tooken out. This came from a collector who has 125 pins and owns a protype afm which he is keeping for himself. Its never been played and as you can see it has the plastic still on siderails from factory. You can call it BS it does'nt make a diffrence to me as it makes me feel better on the find actually. I still call it NIB if its a game thats never been played even if its not in factory box as its still brand new. Every game I own besides the HUO MM was a NIB game.

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

honda350r said:I am calling BS on the NIB AFM ! Look at the screening on the back of the game and where is the box ?
Jim
The NIB AFM was not in original box it was opened and batteries where tooken out. This came from a collector who has 125 pins and owns a protype afm which he is keeping for himself. Its never been played and as you can see it has the plastic still on siderails from factory. You can call it BS it does'nt make a diffrence to me as it makes me feel better on the find actually. I still call it NIB if its a game thats never been played even if its not in factory box as its still brand new. Every game I own besides the HUO MM was a NIB game.

I agree with you on NIB. I'm jealous though! I want a AFM

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

Every game I own besides the HUO MM was a NIB game.

Wow, NIB TAF, FH and IJ

Mightily impressive collection Wise_Guy

#39 12 years ago

Thanks for all the cool comments from eveyone! AFM and MM are two great games and they found a good home where I will cherish them to my last days

#40 12 years ago

I'd order the mantis upgraded scoop for that AFM ASAP before playing it too much. Will protect the hole perfectly and you won't need a cliffy!

#41 12 years ago

Cool story, now make sure you play them and don't just let them sit there looking pretty haha..

Nice collection btw, I need a bigger house so mine can grow too! This summer maybe..

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I'd order the mantis upgraded scoop for that AFM ASAP before playing it too much. Will protect the hole perfectly and you won't need a cliffy!

Already in the works and thanks for looking out. Also ordering protectors for the MM.

#43 12 years ago

Wise guy order shakers for both MM and AFM

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

smassa said:I'd order the mantis upgraded scoop for that AFM ASAP before playing it too much. Will protect the hole perfectly and you won't need a cliffy!
Already in the works and thanks for looking out. Also ordering protectors for the MM.

Nice pick ups. I'd definitely recommend the plexiglass back boards for MM & AFM. I only have the one on my MM but its a great light show when the castle is destroyed.

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

Thanks for all the cool comments from eveyone! AFM and MM are two great games and they found a good home where I will cherish them to my last days

An unfaded, non decaled, AFM is a thing of beauty. Jealous over here. Congrats.

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Wise guy order shakers for both MM and AFM

cool I will check that out I hear its pretty awesome.

Quoted from smassa:

Wise_Guy said:

smassa said:Nice pick ups. I'd definitely recommend the plexiglass back boards for MM & AFM. I only have the one on my MM but its a great light show when the castle is destroyed.

Yea I saw those at pinball decals and am going to order them. They e-mailed me and said the space scene for AFM is on Back Order and thats the one I want for AFM. They have the one for MM in stock though.

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

tatman9999 said:Wise guy order shakers for both MM and AFM
cool I will check that out I hear its pretty awesome.
smassa said:Wise_Guy said:
smassa said:Nice pick ups. I'd definitely recommend the plexiglass back boards for MM & AFM. I only have the one on my MM but its a great light show when the castle is destroyed.
Yea I saw those at pinball decals and am going to order them. They e-mailed me and said the space scene for AFM is on Back Order and thats the one I want for AFM. They have the one for MM in stock though.

Be sure to order the led light strip that goes across the top of it.

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

I still call it NIB if its a game thats never been played even if its not in factory box as its still brand new. Every game I own besides the HUO MM was a NIB game.

Ok that is as clear as mud ,, I too can restore a game that will have the protective plastic on the side rails and have zero plays on it as well.. Now I won't go as for as saying it will be NIB , but it will be cleaner than the NIB you are showing and that is a Fact !

I would love to see a picture of the inside of the cabinet as it will be an easy way to tell if it is a brand new game from 1995.

I do see a fair amount of corrosion on your game and that can be true on a game that has been exposed to different temperatures inside a box for many years .

I am glad you like your expensive pins because we all like them too. It is just that the world has not seen a NIB AFM for some time and it would have been nice if you would have documented it a lot better ..

That is all ..

Jim

#49 12 years ago

Dude is happy with his game. Who cares if it was in the factory box if it was never played and put in a different cardboard box. It's not like he's going to be displaying the factory Williams box in his living room!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 21.50
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 64.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-afm-and-huo-mm-arrive-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.