3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NH HOUSE (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

we have some available weeks this summer and i figured i would offer it up here for rent. It's in Tamworth NH and is 15 minutes south of north conway. not sure what will be open or closed due to the virus. if you are a hiker then you are all set.

1500 sq foot saltbox - 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. usually a pin up there (there isn't right now - but i will bring one), there is a 60 and 1, pool table in the basement.

1 bed is a king, 2nd bed has a queen and a full in it, 3rd bed has 2 sets of bunk beds and a queen

we rent it by the week at 800

thanks ed

NH HOUSE (resized).JPGNH HOUSE (resized).JPG
    #2 3 years ago

Hmmm not bad man. We usually get up there yearly and the place I rented is no longer available. I’ll show the wife.

#3 3 years ago

Any nearby lakes?

#4 3 years ago

Does it come with your 19 pins?

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Any nearby lakes?

there are plenty - i don't want to say that in case they are all closed - thanks ed

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from StupidJackpot:

Does it come with your 19 pins?

last few years it was sopranos - i sold it a few months ago and bought a harlem globetrotters to put there - so either HG or maybe guardians of the galaxy pro will be there. before that the taxi was there for a good 10 plus years.

thanks ed

#7 3 years ago

a few requests for pictures and my son said he put it on airbnb - here is a link - but just go through us directly and not airbnb - thanks ed

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/43051911?location=tamworth%20nh&source_impression_id=p3_1589231901_V3Lq04Ho8cVAZEcv&guests=1&adults=1

1 month later
    #8 3 years ago

just an update as i ended up putting an avengers premium there rather then the harlem globetrotters - right now the 4th of july week is still available as it was saved for a family member who can't go - so 4th-11th is open and 25th of july to aug 1st - thanks ed

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nh-house-for-rent-during-summer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.