20230919_191611 (resized).jpg
20230829_184134 (resized).jpg
IMG_2778 (resized).jpg
IMG_2780 (resized).jpg
706386814 (resized).jpg
20230505_110335 (resized).jpg
Texas one_230301_174148 (resized).jpg
flyer8x11 REAR - NGG2 - 2022 01 28 (resized).png

There are 337 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 4 years ago

No Good Gofers: Battle For The Green (NGG:B4G)
A Licensed “2.0” Upgrade Kit by Cardona Pinball Designs
Available NOW
MSRP $1999US

Includes everything you need to install No Good Gofers: Battle For The Green into a No Good Gofers Pinball machine.
• Speaker panel with (2) 4" Flipper Fidelity speakers, an industrial 15.6 inch monitor, and associated cabling.
• FAST Interface controller board (to be installed in the removed CPU location).
• CPU panel that includes CPU, FAST audio and accessory controller, and associated cabling (to be installed in the removed audio/video board location).
• Power Supply with fuse block and associated cabling.

Note: Interface controller offers the ability to add future expansion components such as shaker motors, RGB lighting kits, and the "Gofer Motion" Topper .

About No Good Gofers: Battle For The Green:
A wandering bear is head-struck by a golf ball and loses all his memory--even that he is a bear! Buzz, a mischievous munchkin of a gopher hates all golfers. When Buzz discovers the bear, he names him Bud and convinces him that he's really a gopher too. With Bud's raw strength, Buzz hatches a plan to take the golfers out and reclaim the course!

The music, animations, voice work, and sound effects follow this comical and cartoon-ish vein and were made to be accessible to all. Buzz tends to be critical and confrontational of the player's shots. Bud, on the other hand, is the comic relief of the team. He's a bear that thinks he's really an over-sized gopher. Let’s just say he’s a little slow on the uptake.

Resellers:
https://cardonapinball.com/products

https://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPM-KIT-NGG-BATTLE

Questions:
Does your kit include side art or a new backglass?
Not in the kit, however, we have contacted an industry leading artist to create new backglass artwork and we plan on offering this as an upgrade option for those who want it once the artist is done.

Can your kit play the original game?
Yes. The NGG:B4G upgrade kit will not only play the new game but players can also select the original game from a menu. Additionally, in future updates we plan to add functionality to the original game where appropriate.

About Cardona Pinball Designs:
Cardona Pinball Designs is licensed by Planetary Pinball Supply to create 2.0 game kits for Bally-Williams titles and has been working toward this end for approximately four years. Our main expertise is software and we subcontract or partner with professionals for other specialized work. For example, FAST is creating our hardware and we also use several artists and voice actors for content creation. We expect to release another licensed title in 2023 and two more licensed titles in 2024.

Our titles receive heavy public beta testing. NGG:B4G has been at The Pinball Gallery in Malvern, Pennsylvania ( https://pinballgallery.net) and at the Delaware Pinball Collective in Wilmington, Delaware since September 2020 ( https://www.delawarepinballcollective.com).

NGG:B4G has also been to several pinball shows such as:
• White Rose Gameroom Show ( http://www.theyorkshow.com)
• PinFest (http://www.pinfestival.com)
• Golden State Pinball Festival (https://www.goldenstatepinball.org)
• Northwest Pinball and Gameroom Show (http://www.nwpinballshow.com)
• Pin-a-go-go (http://www.pin-a-go-go.org)
• Texas Pinball Festival (https://www.texaspinball.com )

cardonapinball.com contains the below links to videos of game play, installation of a kit, pre-installation steps, troubleshooting, and a demo video as well as manuals, flyers, promo material, and other documents.

promotional video

game rules

game play

installation video

troubleshooting videos

flyer8x11 FRONT - NGG2 - 2022 01 28 (resized).pngflyer8x11 FRONT - NGG2 - 2022 01 28 (resized).pngflyer8x11 REAR - NGG2 - 2022 01 28 (resized).pngflyer8x11 REAR - NGG2 - 2022 01 28 (resized).png

SEE POST 264 FOR RULE SHEET
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg20-new-code-for-your-no-good-gofers-2020/page/6#post-7061691

SEE POST 285 FOR LAUNCH INFORMATION AND PURCHASING INFORMATION AND COUPON CODE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg20-new-code-for-your-no-good-gofers-2020/page/6#post-7382362

#2 4 years ago

I am planning to go to a friends house soon that does streaming of pinball so when I hammer out those details I will post them here so you can watch a live stream of some folks playing it.

Here is another game play video for now:

Added over 4 years ago:

#3 4 years ago

Here is what will be in the kit:

Speaker panel with two 4-inch speakers, a 15.6-inch LCD screen, and associated wiring
Metal mounting panel containing NGG2.0 CPU, audio amplifier, circuitry, and associated wiring
Power cord(s) and depending on design, a three-way power splitter

#4 4 years ago

Here is what will NOT be in the kit:

NOT included is a P-ROC pinball controller. You must purchase one separately in order for this kit to work. The P-ROC is manufactured by the Multimorphic company and I have no affiliation with them. You can purchase the P-ROC board from them at:

https://www.multimorphic.com/store/circuit-boards/p-roc/

Please note that Multimorphic manufacturers several different boards. Make sure you purchase the correct one. You do NOT want to but the P3-ROC; you DO want to purchase the P-ROC. The P3-ROC will NOT work.
Also, I recommend purchasing the P-ROC mounting plate for your machine to easily mount the P-ROC. NGG is a WPC-95 era machine so be sure to purchase the WPC-95 mounting plate for your P-ROC. Any further questions concerning the P-ROC or its installation should be directed to multimorphic, not me.

#5 4 years ago

I uploaded the manual for the kit here:

http://www.jamescardona.com/NoGoodGophers2.0Manual.pdf

It is a big file. It is also still being tweaked as far as some of the explanations but should help you out with questions.

#6 4 years ago

I just made this installation video today for anyone who is curious:

#7 4 years ago

The kit is a completely new game with all new code, animations, sound effects, voice work, music, and game rules.

As you can see in the videos, it has a 15.6 inch LCD screen for the animations.

There are 8 different mini modes and 2 wizard modes. The basic rules of the original game were discarded and completely written from scratch. This is a whole new game!

One of the things about the original NGG that I always saw as a missed opportunity was the lack of use of the 6 balls in the trough. Why wasn't there any 6 ball multi-balls? Well no more. Of the 10 modes, 5 are multiball modes and they all have a variety of ball counts from 3-ball multiballs all the way up to 6-ball multiballs.
One of the 6-ball multiballs is called Thunderstorm. All of the playfield lights go out, including the GI and lightning strikes flash all the flashers. 6-balls are bouncing around and it is pretty awesome fun. That mode is a crowd favorite so far.

thunderstorm (resized).pngthunderstorm (resized).pngdanceParty (resized).pngdanceParty (resized).png
#8 4 years ago

another mode that you are going to like is short circuit. This is similar in idea to the original game in that bud is below the playfield eating wires. Different though is that the flippers are reversed. Hit shots and bud gets electricuted.

shortCircuit (resized).pngshortCircuit (resized).png
#9 4 years ago

NGG2.0 is written 100% from scratch and not one line of existing code from the original game is in my code. No intellectual property of Planetary Pinball or Williams is involved here. I not only wrote the new code but also replaced all of the sounds and animations with new custom work that I either did myself or hired professionals to create.

#10 4 years ago

NGG2.0 has a (hopefully) balanced scoring system divided into two different main objectives: completing holes, that is to say 'golfing', and mini-games (mini-modes). Additionally, there are two wizard modes. One is obtained after completing 18 holes of golfing and the other after completing all of the mini-modes. So then, each main objective has its own wizard mode.
For golfing, the player hits strokes which advance the ball to the green. Once on the green the player putts out and receives an award based on how far under or over par the player is for that particular hole.

There are eight mini-modes and two wizard modes. One wizard mode is lit after completing 18 holes. The second wizard mode is lit after completing all eight mini-modes. To complete a mini-mode, the player must not only start the mode but shoot the required mode shots enough times to complete it. Each mode is explained in detail below.

The golfing and mini-mode goals can be worked on independently or simultaneously in that progress toward the individual goals are separate. However, once a mode is started you do not accumulate strokes, for example, until the mode is finished. Additionally, modes cannot be stacked, that is, you cannot run several modes simultaneously.

As for balanced scoring between mini-modes, I saw pretty early that making all of the mini-modes have balanced scoring when weighed against each other would be a futile effort. My solution was to have the modes chosen randomly, that is, when mode start is achieved the player does not choose which mode is played. Once the mode is completed by hitting all the required strokes, gophers, flashing lights, etc., the completed mode will not be available to play again until after all modes are completed and the final sorcerer mode is played (more on that later).

The exception to the above is the ripoff mode since it is started by captive ball hits.
Also unlike the original game, there are no progressive shots. In the original game, a completed jackpot, for example, was worth more each time it was hit –thus, progressive. This was the main culprit, I believe, in making the game imbalanced. In my code, jackpot shots do not increase in value. In fact, no shots increase in value just because it was hit more than once.
There are other ways to increase a shots value such as lighting super jets or earning 2X by completing several cart path loops. Again, more on that later.

#11 4 years ago

THEME

Most people described NGG as an unlicensed knock off of the movie ‘Caddyshack’ and I didn't really want to go in the ‘Caddyshack’ direction as licensed assets would need to be paid for. Instead, I stuck with an unlicensed theme and story-line which I created. The story behind NGG2.0 goes like this:

A bear wanders onto a golf course and loses his memory when hit by an errant ball. Buzz, a gopher that hates all golfers, discovers the bear, names him Bud, and convinces him that he's really a gopher too. With Bud's raw strength, Buzz hatches a plan to take the golfers out and reclaim the course as his own.

The music, animations, voice work, and sound effects follow this comical and cartoon-ish vein and were made to be accessible to all. There is no profanity or anything vulgar here. Just like the original though, Buzz tends to be critical and confrontational of the player's shots and says things like “miss it,” “hey hotshot,” “get off our turf,” or “you're holding your putter wrong,” and will most certainly laugh when the player drains.

Bud, on the other hand, is the comic relief of the team. He's a bear that thinks he's really an oversized gopher. Let’s just say he’s a little slow on the uptake.

intro (resized).pngintro (resized).png
#12 4 years ago

Also, First State Flippers and Delaware Pinball on Twitch, is tentatively set to stream this code on Saturday 2/1 around 6pm est. More details to come regarding the stream, but keep an eye out on First State Flippers Facebook page or follow this thread for updates.

https://www.facebook.com/1ststateflippers/

#13 4 years ago

Got a few questions in a message:

How much do you think this kit will cost?
Do you know off hand how much the PROC board is?
How long will this be available?
Will you continue to make them on a demand basis?

the kit price is $975 plus shipping.
I am going to give free shipping to addresses in the continental USA for the early adopters. That is, the first 25 kits. If you are outside the USA, I'll deduct the difference.

The P-ROC is not sold by me and you have to buy that separately. Maybe you already have one? You can pick one up at the multimorphic store and maybe some other places. I think pinballlife used to sell them also.

As far as availability, I am gearing up to make a bunch of these right now. What the future holds? I don't know. Hopefully, I don't get hit by a bus.

#14 4 years ago

Very interesting on this - people have been wanting new code on this for a while but this takes it to a whole new level. Looks like your talking 1500 for all parts required. Ill be watching and considering.

#15 4 years ago

I think it’s really cool that this can even be done. New music and some updated code would be nice off the base game. Is that still possible or b/c that uses their code, it’s not allowed? Music kind of has a Splatoon Nintendo vibe.....

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think it’s really cool that this can even be done. New music and some updated code would be nice off the base game. Is that still possible or b/c that uses their code, it’s not allowed? Music kind of has a Splatoon Nintendo vibe.....

Sorry, I cannot use william's intellectual property so nothing from the original is used.

#17 4 years ago

Would be cool if you could switch back to classic gofers ... guess they won’t be easy Looks great though !

#18 4 years ago

WHAT THE WHAT!

#19 4 years ago

Here is a suggestion... since all of the artwork shows “bud” as a gofer and you made him a bear .. perhaps in the early animations you can make him think he looks like the original bud .. maybe he sees his reflection in a water hazard for example then it ties in with the original
Art package .

Thoughts ?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:Here is a suggestion... since all of the artwork shows “bud” as a gofer and you made him a bear .. perhaps in the early animations you can make him think he looks like the original bud .. maybe he sees his reflection in a water hazard for example then it ties in with the original
Art package .
Thoughts ?

One of the things you might notice that is different than anything you may have seen before is that the character speaks directly to the player. At least I've never seen that done before in pinball.

At the start of every game, bud pops up and says something. The speech is coordinated with the animation. That was tricky to do and took me some time to figure out how to do it.

bud's opening lines goes a long way to explain why he thinks he is a gopher.

#21 4 years ago

Holy crap. Very nice. This is impressive.

#22 4 years ago

Really cool! I've always liked NGG. The hole on one shot is very satisfying. It definitely needed more code and this is a whole other level.

#23 4 years ago

Crazy level of work, this is really impressive. Love seeing aftermarket support for older games.

#24 4 years ago

Looks like we are set for this Saturday 2/1 to stream NGG 2.0 at about 6pm. Hope you tune in to see what it's all about. I know Jim has worked hard on this and I'm excited to see how it plays.

We are delawarepinball on twitch - Hoping to have a good turnout and maybe pick up some new followers!!!

#25 4 years ago

Great work James, congratulations!

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from jamescardona:

One of the things you might notice that is different than anything you may have seen before is that the character speaks directly to the player. At least I've never seen that done before in pinball.
At the start of every game, bud pops up and says something. The speech is coordinated with the animation. That was tricky to do and took me some time to figure out how to do it.
bud's opening lines goes a long way to explain why he thinks he is a gopher.

Cool yes and just trying to give some ideas though it seems you are mostly done with this . As mentioned above I also wish you could swap back to original but I understand the challenges with that .

Never the less amazing work here look forward to watching the stream !!!! Huge fan of the game.

#27 4 years ago

This looks really awesome. I just wish there was a way to switch back to the original code easily. I'm pretty nostalgic for a lot of the dots and audio.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

This looks really awesome. I just wish there was a way to switch back to the original code easily. I'm pretty nostalgic for a lot of the dots and audio.

It's actually pretty easy to switch back to the original code. All you need is a second machine, lol.

#29 4 years ago

A few more updates for everyone.

1. Installation - Here is a video link to the installation of the entire product

2. Pricing - The kit price will be $975 plus shipping. Jim is going to give free shipping to addresses in the continental USA for the early adopters, which will be the first 25 kits. If you are outside the USA, I'll deduct the difference. Remember, the P-Roc is sold separately.

3. Availability - Jim is building kits now and official release will be in the coming weeks

4. Stream Reveal - This is now confirmed for this Saturday (2/1) at 6pm est. The stream will cover the installation process as we are doing this on a friend's machine. Jim will be on hand to explain everything involved included answering questions about the game play. Actual game play will probably start around 6:45pm.

5. Twitch Channel - Delaware Pinball will be doing the live stream. https://www.twitch.tv/delawarepinball

6. Invites - Everyone is invited to join us in person!!! Seriously, we have room for 40 people to attend if anyone wants to make the trip down to Milford, Delaware. If you are interested in joining us, contact me directly for the address.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It's actually pretty easy to switch back to the original code. All you need is a second machine, lol.

Haha yes I am not alone in this desire I do like the nostalgia but this looks great as well .

#31 4 years ago

Thanks for all the support from Delawarepinball and first state pinball! You guys are awesome!

Quoted from djreddog:

A few more updates for everyone.
1. Installation - Here is a video link to the installation of the entire product
2. Pricing - The kit price will be $975 plus shipping. Jim is going to give free shipping to addresses in the continental USA for the early adopters, which will be the first 25 kits. If you are outside the USA, I'll deduct the difference. Remember, the P-Roc is sold separately.
3. Availability - Jim is building kits now and official release will be in the coming weeks
4. Stream Reveal - This is now confirmed for this Saturday (2/1) at 6pm est. The stream will cover the installation process as we are doing this on a friend's machine. Jim will be on hand to explain everything involved included answering questions about the game play. Actual game play will probably start around 6:45pm.
5. Twitch Channel - Delaware Pinball will be doing the live stream. https://www.twitch.tv/delawarepinball
6. Invites - Everyone is invited to join us in person!!! Seriously, we have room for 40 people to attend if anyone wants to make the trip down to Milford, Delaware. If you are interested in joining us, contact me directly for the address.

#32 4 years ago

Appreciate the effort, but I think it looks terrible. Cheapens a great game that had wonderful music, voices & DMD animation. Now it looks/sounds like a weird slot machine.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Appreciate the effort, but I think it looks terrible. Cheapens a great game that had wonderful music, voices & DMD animation. Now it looks/sounds like a weird slot machine.

The amount of work involved in something like this is absolutely tremendous. While you may appreciate the effort, you may not grasp just HOW MUCH is involved if you haven't attempted something like it yourself. Especially when the author has stated that he was attempting to release something that would not be pounced on by a third party for infringement. In situations like you found yourself in, I would tend to take the advice of Thumper from Bambi, "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all." I've certainly been there in other threads.

James, I think you did an amazing job - congratulations on the release of your game!

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

The amount of work involved in something like this is absolutely tremendous. While you may appreciate the effort, you may not grasp just HOW MUCH is involved if you haven't attempted something like it yourself. Especially when the author has stated that he was attempting to release something that would not be pounced on by a third party for infringement. In situations like you found yourself in, I would tend to take the advice of Thumper from Bambi, "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all." I've certainly been there in other threads.
James, I think you did an amazing job - congratulations on the release of your game!

This is a product for sale. People are allowed to critique it. Critique isn’t insult. Like I said, appreciate the effort that went into it, but the final product feels misguided. BOP 2.0 did it right. Made the game into something massively different & still felt true to the original aesthetic, and also includes the original game.

EBBF2C82-0DC2-4123-A22E-D0227C859F41.jpegEBBF2C82-0DC2-4123-A22E-D0227C859F41.jpeg
#35 4 years ago

Def have to the right to an opinion. That said I agree some things are better left unsaid .. yes he is selling this but I doubt he is making a huge profit .

#36 4 years ago

It is a shame you could not work with PPS. While NGG is definitely lacking in code/rules, it is (as is typical of most WPC95) brilliant in the asset department. I could never part with the music, sound effects, or call outs.

#37 4 years ago

One of the things about the original NGG that I always saw as a missed opportunity

for me the main problem with NGG is the wizard mode gives no real advantage for shooting a low golf score, so you jsut end up shotgunning thru holes as soon as they are lit.
Does your rule change address that?

#38 4 years ago

All the rules are here . Only thing I wish is that it still had physical ball locks as I am a sucker for those . I like how the strokes work!!

http://www.jamescardona.com/NoGoodGophers2.0Manual.pdf

#39 4 years ago

Looks fantastic! Will this be going to TPF?

#40 4 years ago

Also, I recommend purchasing the P-ROC mounting plate for your machine to easily mount the P-ROC. NGG is a WPC-95 era machine so be sure to purchase the WPC-95 mounting plate for your P-ROC. A

Note that the mounting option is chosen on the P-ROC page via a drop-down menu. https://www.multimorphic.com/store/circuit-boards/p-roc/
If you wanted just the plate gstellenberg is the man to talk to.

#41 4 years ago

That’s pretty cool.

Seeing as the owner already has the game is it still illegal to just swap back to running the original rom via pinMame and have a virtual DMD running on your lcd? Even if the user has to download the rom there self. Least then you can easily swap between the 2 games

#42 4 years ago

Is there going to be a competition mode added to ensure the random awards are in the same order per player?

Is there going to be an option to reduce multiball ball save timers, the norm is 5 sec ball save on these for competition.

Looks like some great work here!!!

#43 4 years ago

How much is the proc system that's needed still? If I'm spending 1-2k there needs to be more content in the code and it wld be nice to b able to easily switch back to the original code. I know its alot of work to make this kit and all the coding and what's there is a great start but it's still fairly basic from the videos posted? Not much lcd content, not much in the lightshows department and pretty basic ruleset. Is there much more to come and add to this or is it basically done? Again what's there is super cool and heading in a cool direction but I think it needs much more content like the ccc kit.... especially for 1-2k .

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

for me the main problem with NGG is the wizard mode gives no real advantage for shooting a low golf score, so you jsut end up shotgunning thru holes as soon as they are lit.

I believe it's all totally new. Ngg code isn't bad like u said and just needed some things tweaked and added .

#45 4 years ago

Sorry, I cannot use william's intellectual property so nothing from the original is used.

Did you try talking with Rick at PPS about licensing? He's pretty reasonable from what I understand. You have some mad skillz ... this is impressive work! If licensed, you could probably incorporate the original NGG with your update using Pinmame to drive the original NGG (much like BOP on BOP 2.0) ... the PROC has a library to talk with Pinmame. I'd never trivialize implementing any feature, but it seems like you'd get a major feature added to your product for relatively little cost if you'd work out a licensing agreement.

Regardless, outstanding job !!!

#46 4 years ago

I agree this become a no brainer if there is an easy option to swap back and forth. I am sure he has thought of this, regardless I will watch the stream on Saturday and maybe I will be hooked I do like how the golf theme has been implemented better!

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

How much is the proc system that's needed still? If I'm spending 1-2k there needs to be more content in the code and it wld be nice to b able to easily switch back to the original code. I know its alot of work to make this kit and all the coding and what's there is a great start but it's still fairly basic from the videos posted? Not much lcd content, not much in the lightshows department and pretty basic ruleset. Is there much more to come and add to this or is it basically done? Again what's there is super cool and heading in a cool direction but I think it needs much more content like the ccc kit.... especially for 1-2k .

I'm only a player and one of the streamers, so I can't speak directly for Jim. However, I think the stream will show a lot more than what you have seen in the short videos.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Is there going to be a competition mode added to ensure the random awards are in the same order per player?
Is there going to be an option to reduce multiball ball save timers, the norm is 5 sec ball save on these for competition.
Looks like some great work here!!!

By default, all random awards are the same for all players all the time with ngg2.0.

Ball save time is adjustable.

Single ball mini mode timers are adjustable.

Number of multiballs in mini modes is adjustable.

#49 4 years ago

Awesome work, man. Hope to see it in action and try it some day.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There are two different wizard modes in NGG2.0.
Sorcerer wizard mode is obtained after completing the 8 modes -- very hard to reach this, but very lucrative. This is a 6-ball multiball mode where different shots are lit and the lit shots move around the table over time.

The 19th hole wizard mode is obtained, obviously, after completing 18 holes. A single ball timed mode that can be lucrative if you are good at getting the ball onto the upper playfield. Hook, slice, cart, and hole-in-one shots are huge points.

sorcerer (resized).pngsorcerer (resized).pngnineteenth (resized).pngnineteenth (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 49.99
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Reston, VA
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 337 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg20-new-code-for-your-no-good-gofers-2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.