7rfab.jpg
whiny.jpg
DSC01738.JPG
DSC01727.JPG
DSC01688.JPG
NGG Payfield-229.jpg
NGG RightSide.jpg
NGG full.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Guess there are still occasional deals out there. Did anyone see the NGG on Mr. Pinball for $1000 this morning? Supposedly working but missing a few things. Like maybe all the boards?? Except that it worked! I got the email around 1:30 in the AM and replied, but he had already sold it...no surprise there except I don't know how anyone beat me since I replied immediately. Oh well. Did someone here get it? Would love to know what it needed! Nice to see that sometimes you can still stumble on an amazing buy.

#57 10 years ago

Congratulations! What an awesome buy. And thanks for solving the mystery of who got it....I was wondering if that was for real. What a small world we pinball collectors are in!

3 weeks later
#72 10 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Funny,
When I saw the ad I just thought it was a hoax or something. Congratulations. It's ironic there is a NGG game for sale on Craiglist for three thousand in Louisville. Unfortunately, the seller will not respond. Always love it when someone posts something on Craiglist and will never respond to anyone. Oh well. Here is the link:
louisville.craigslist.org link

Here where I live there was a HUO Data East Batman for $1200 and since I love the game and even sold some new in the box back in the day, I really wanted it. The ad on CL was about a month old but I figured what the heck and emailed him. I guess I got lucky...he responded but it took many, many emails and phone calls before he had time to allow me the privilege of finally going over to pick it up. I have no doubt many others had previously tried to get it. Point being, I don't understand people that list things on CL and then they don't respond or make it nearly impossible to complete the deal. But, persistence paid off and he did honor the deal and sold it to me and not someone else. And it was a beauty...the backbox had never been opened, the shipping block was still attached! Goodie bag was unopened...couldn't believe it. Playfields on that game are normally trashed! I never seem to get that lucky so it was a good feeling.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg1000-on-mr-pinball?tu=pinball4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.