7rfab.jpg
whiny.jpg
DSC01738.JPG
DSC01727.JPG
DSC01688.JPG
NGG Payfield-229.jpg
NGG RightSide.jpg
NGG full.jpg
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

I did too. Figured what the heck and called. He doesn't play it much anymore and would rather have a bar in its place.

I completely understand.Priorities.Everyone's been there.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If I post my phone number for you to call then I expect you to call it. If it's what I consider a crappy hour for the phone to ring then good luck, it's on do not disturb, leave me a voicemail. If I answer then it means I was cool with it ringing, let's talk.
The only guy who has an opinion on the time that counts is the seller, and he obviously wasn't annoyed enough to hang up since he sold the game to raddroxx.

^^^ THIS ^^^

#54 10 years ago

Also, most people keep their phone on silent at night or when they don't want to be disturbed. So if you were to call me at 5:30, well, you'd get me because I'm already awake and heading to the train station....but call me at 4:30 and I wouldn't even hear my phone ring.

This is 2014....most people aren't giving out (or even have) a house line that will wake the entire house if it rings at 5:30am.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

wait, there was naked girl pics?

Lol ,, Ohh Yea !!

#56 10 years ago

I called at 8:45 this morning from Maryland and the seller said "It's already sold. I guess I priced it too cheap."

How about that? A CL seller who sold to the first caller, then when he got bombed by me and all the rest of the callers, didn't call raddroxx back an up the price. An honest CL seller, and in D.C. of all places. Who'd a thunk it?

Alan

#57 10 years ago

Congratulations! What an awesome buy. And thanks for solving the mystery of who got it....I was wondering if that was for real. What a small world we pinball collectors are in!

#58 10 years ago

Funny,

When I saw the ad I just thought it was a hoax or something. Congratulations. It's ironic there is a NGG game for sale on Craiglist for three thousand in Louisville. Unfortunately, the seller will not respond. Always love it when someone posts something on Craiglist and will never respond to anyone. Oh well. Here is the link:

louisville.craigslist.org link

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Funny,
Always love it when someone posts something on Craiglist and will never respond to anyone.

Maybe the seller has someone lined up to see the machine so why would they need to response to every email? Most emails from cl ads seem to be spam.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pure Jealously .. Get over it !!!
Raddroxx called me this morning @ 7:20am and told me about his Score .. Call me Anytime brother
That ad Proves ,, All Pinheads are NOT member's Nor know anything about Pinball Forum's .. SCORE
Here's Rad sitting next 2 me @ the TPF in 2012 We were Hang-n w/ Chris & Melissa of CoinTaker
Ya'll shake Raddroxx's hand this Year if ya see him !!

Texas Pinball pt 3 004.JPG 217 KB

Why didn't call you at 5:40 when the joyous event happened. 7:20 gives validity to minusworlds. Thanks BR garage.

#61 10 years ago

Congrats Rad great score.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Why didn't call you at 5:40 when the joyous event happened. 7:20 gives validity tobefore minusworlds. Thanks BR garage.

No it doesn't. During that time I was in contact with the seller, sending payment and contacting local friends before I called BR.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Congrats Rad great score.

Thanx

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Congratultions! What an awesome buy. And thanks for solving the mystery of who got it....I was wondering if that was for real. What a small world we pinball collectors are in!

Thanx. Very true. It is a small world we live in.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Lol ,, Ohh Yea !!

She ain't naked, but there is an Amazon in Texas waiting for you BR. I bet she still remembers you. And your okra

Texas Pinball pt 3 007-1.jpgTexas Pinball pt 3 007-1.jpg
#66 10 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Maybe the seller has someone lined up to see the machine so why would they need to response to every email? Most emails from cl ads seem to be spam.

Exactly.

The NGG on CL Louisville is mine. I've had 15+ responses, all over the map from various trade deals to wanting to come see it that instant or call and talk my ear off about it. It takes time to go thru all the responses. I'm sorry I didn't get to yours quickly enough. I tried to work them in the order they came in or for the interest level (on trades.)

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I called at 8:45 this morning from Maryland and the seller said "It's already sold. I guess I priced it too cheap."
How about that? A CL seller who sold to the first caller, then when he got bombed by me and all the rest of the callers, didn't call raddroxx back an up the price. An honest CL seller, and in D.C. of all places. Who'd a thunk it?
Alan

He was selling on Mr Pinball not CL. Just sayin'

#68 10 years ago

Sh*t, uh, shoot, you're right! I hadn't had my coffee yet. Anyhow, congrats on your find.

#69 10 years ago

I also use to practice the etiquette of calling to early or not too late and ive lost many deals due to that. The way I see it now,if people put their phone Number in ad for all to see they should take calls 24 hrs a day unless noted specific times to call..esp if they post an ad very early or very late and its caught right then by a potential buyer. Im different thow in that when i get a deal, I don't mention it on groups or fb or elsewhere. It really serves no purpose and gets most people angry. silence is golden.

3 weeks later
#70 10 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Nope. It's rude and if you all want to hug it out and swing on his nuts go ahead. Calling it like I see it.

LOL seriously butt hurt, this guy! Every time makes a response just emphasizes how jealous he is. watch him do it again... watch! haha

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Yes, y'all can stop calling. It's heading to Texas.

NGG full.jpg 379 KB

Texans: 1
49 other States: 0

Nice find, sir.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Funny,
When I saw the ad I just thought it was a hoax or something. Congratulations. It's ironic there is a NGG game for sale on Craiglist for three thousand in Louisville. Unfortunately, the seller will not respond. Always love it when someone posts something on Craiglist and will never respond to anyone. Oh well. Here is the link:
louisville.craigslist.org link

Here where I live there was a HUO Data East Batman for $1200 and since I love the game and even sold some new in the box back in the day, I really wanted it. The ad on CL was about a month old but I figured what the heck and emailed him. I guess I got lucky...he responded but it took many, many emails and phone calls before he had time to allow me the privilege of finally going over to pick it up. I have no doubt many others had previously tried to get it. Point being, I don't understand people that list things on CL and then they don't respond or make it nearly impossible to complete the deal. But, persistence paid off and he did honor the deal and sold it to me and not someone else. And it was a beauty...the backbox had never been opened, the shipping block was still attached! Goodie bag was unopened...couldn't believe it. Playfields on that game are normally trashed! I never seem to get that lucky so it was a good feeling.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Thanx. Still doesn't beat finding the HUO MB on Ebay with a BIN of $2800. If ya'll were at the 2010 TPF show, that was the one in Cointaker's booth

Wowser--HUO of MB for $2800 ..,.that's a heck of a deal! Nice job!

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from 2FlippedOut41Mo:

Nice find, sir.

Thank u sir

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Here where I live there was a HUO Data East Batman for $1200 and since I love the game and even sold some new in the box back in the day, I really wanted it. The ad on CL was about a month old but I figured what the heck and emailed him. I guess I got lucky...he responded but it took many, many emails and phone calls before he had time to allow me the privilege of finally going over to pick it up. I have no doubt many others had previously tried to get it. Point being, I don't understand people that list things on CL and then they don't respond or make it nearly impossible to complete the deal. But, persistence paid off and he did honor the deal and sold it to me and not someone else. And it was a beauty...the backbox had never been opened, the shipping block was still attached! Goodie bag was unopened...couldn't believe it. Playfields on that game are normally trashed! I never seem to get that lucky so it was a good feeling.

Nice score

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

Wowser--HUO of MB for $2800 ..,.that's a heck of a deal! Nice job!

Yep. That was the best deal I've found. NGG comes in second and Fathom and Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom tied for 3rd. Now I just need to score a Centaur to complete the gameroom.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from 2FlippedOut41Mo:

Nice find, sir.

yeah, but you still have to live in Texas...

#78 10 years ago

the early bird get the worm. Congrats on the NGG. I dont think calling him at five am is bad. I work shift work and we all have different schedules. Lets not be hatters just glad a pinsider got it.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Nope. It's rude and if you all want to hug it out and swing on his nuts go ahead. Calling it like I see it.

Quoted from yotaxi125:

LOL seriously butt hurt, this guy! Every time makes a response just emphasizes how jealous he is. watch him do it again... watch! haha

This guy just PM'ed me telling me "go f*ck yourself".

This totally counts! HAHAHAHA

#80 10 years ago

For the crybabies.....

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Local pick up in dc but headed to Texas.

Yeh i was curious about that too

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Already been paid for, insured and gettin' picked up tomorrow

Got to love Texas . My MB was $ 3,000.00 but that was in 1998 . Have to ask what year did you score your $2,800 eBay MB . Savvy

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Got to love Texas . My MB was $ 3,00.00 but that was in 1998 . Have to ask what year did you score your $2,800 eBay MB . Savvy

That was in 2010

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,800 (OBO)
5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg1000-on-mr-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.