Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by raddroxx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Texas Pinball pt 3 007-1.jpg
Texas Pinball pt 3 004.JPG
enhanced-buzz-19796-1300912717-37.jpg
7rfab.jpg
whiny.jpg
DSC01738.JPG
DSC01727.JPG
DSC01688.JPG
NGG Payfield-229.jpg
NGG RightSide.jpg
NGG full.jpg

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Guess there are still occasional deals out there. Did anyone see the NGG on Mr. Pinball for $1000 this morning? Supposedly working but missing a few things. Like maybe all the boards?? Except that it worked! I got the email around 1:30 in the AM and replied, but he had already sold it...no surprise there except I don't know how anyone beat me since I replied immediately. Oh well. Did someone here get it? Would love to know what it needed! Nice to see that sometimes you can still stumble on an amazing buy.

#2 5 years ago

Yeah I saw that but it said local pick up only..

#3 5 years ago

Mr Pinball ads once posted take a few days to get emailed out

#4 5 years ago

Saw that, I'm right next to DC and thought about calling. Also wondered if spam had migrated from CL to Mr. Pinball.

#5 5 years ago

Guy replied to me and said someone bought it as of 9am...

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Guy replied to me and said someone bought it as of 9am...

same here ha

#7 5 years ago

Same here as well !!!

#8 5 years ago

He told me the purchaser called him at 5am.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

He told me the purchaser called him at 5am.

Oh no...That sounds like someone I know

#10 5 years ago

ha! i saw this also

#11 5 years ago

Yes, y'all can stop calling. It's heading to Texas.NGG full.jpg

#12 5 years ago

And yes it has all the boards

NGG RightSide.jpg
#13 5 years ago

And before anyone asks, his Paypal fees were taken care of.

NGG Payfield-229.jpg
#14 5 years ago

Well done u lucky dog! Early bird gets the worm again.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Yes, y'all can stop calling. It's heading to Texas.

Congrats. I've got deals like this on quite a few of my machines. It's always a combination of mild disbelief, followed by sweating bullets until it's in your hands once you find out it's legit, followed up with elation that you just scored such a great deal.

#16 5 years ago

Calling the guy at 5 a.m. is straight rude and disrespectful. Oh but you got a deal so that's ok, let's all congratulate him

#17 5 years ago

Thanx. Still doesn't beat finding the HUO MB on Ebay with a BIN of $2800. If ya'll were at the 2010 TPF show, that was the one in Cointaker's booth

DSC01688.JPG DSC01727.JPG DSC01738.JPG
#18 5 years ago

Local pick up in dc but headed to Texas.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Calling the guy at 5 a.m. is straight rude and disrespectful. Oh but you got a deal so that's ok, let's all congratulate him

Technically, it was 5:34 his time. And guess what, he was already awake. Ya'll must like sleepin' in on the east coast.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

NGG full.jpg 379 KB

So much for local pickup only!

#21 5 years ago

Dang, been looking for one and that's local.

#22 5 years ago

Monster Bash was local pick up to, it was in Maryland. They just never knew shipping companies come to their door.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Technically, it was 5:34 his time. And guess what, he was already awake. Ya'll must like sleepin' in on the east coast.

Technically it's rude.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

NGG full.jpg 379 KB

Congrats on the pick up, it's a fun game. If it were me I would have had very tight lips until I had the game secured.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Technically it's rude.

Ok, then tell me what time I shoulda called? 5 minutes after you called him

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Congrats on the pick up, it's a fun game. If it were me I would have had very tight lips until I had the game secured.

Already been paid for, insured and gettin' picked up tomorrow. Unless someone hijacks the freight company ain't worried. And thanx. It is a pretty fun game. Poor man's MM.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

No kidding - let the bidding war begin!

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Bingo!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Whatever makes you feel better. I saw the ad hours ago, didnt call. Nor would I have if I saw it at 5:33 a.m. It's a nice pickup, but calling someone that early is an @sshole move. And before you say it, I'm not jealous. I'd rather have my manners than an NGG for $1K.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Already been paid for, insured and gettin' picked up tomorrow. Unless someone hijacks the freight company ain't worried. And thanx. It is a pretty fun game. Poor man's MM.

I think it's a keeper. Enjoy your game. I am actually surprised that no one called him at two in the morning. I don't think I would have the guts to do it but they publish those ads at such a strange time and we know a lot of people watch them every day.

#31 5 years ago

Nope. It's rude and if you all want to hug it out and swing on his nuts go ahead. Calling it like I see it.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Nope. It's rude and if you all want to hug it out and swing on his nuts go ahead. Calling it like I see it.

So what time per "your etiquette" is acceptable to you? 7am? I can see it now. Gonna be a like a radio station give away. Clock strikes 7am and "THE PHONE LINES ARE BUSY. PLEASE HANGUP AND TRY AGAIN"

#33 5 years ago

If I post my phone number for you to call then I expect you to call it. If it's what I consider a crappy hour for the phone to ring then good luck, it's on do not disturb, leave me a voicemail. If I answer then it means I was cool with it ringing, let's talk.

The only guy who has an opinion on the time that counts is the seller, and he obviously wasn't annoyed enough to hang up since he sold the game to raddroxx.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Here, I'll call it like I see it too:

whiny.jpg

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Here, I'll call it like I see it too:

whiny.jpg 8 KB

That's fine. I saw that ad and didn't call. But keep on thinking I care about not getting it. I'm a whiner because I call somebody out for being rude? Keep patting someone on the back for being an @sshole. Makes sense.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

That's fine. I saw that ad and didn't call. But keep on thinking I care about not getting it. I'm a whiner because I call somebody out for being rude? Keep patting someone on the back for being an @sshole. Makes sense.

No one is patting you on the back. Let the guy enjoy his deal. We got your point.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

No, you don't get it. I don't care if you care about getting the pin or not. It's the fact that you keep talking about how it was "an asshole" thing to do to call that early as though that's a fact.

It's not.

But you keep whining about it, as though it's important.

#38 5 years ago

Asshole? You don't know me that well. I've asked you several times, What time would be good with you to call someone about a pin?

#39 5 years ago

Congrats on the pin Raddroxx

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Asshole? You don't know me that well. I've asked you several times, What time would be good with you to call someone about a pin?

I said @sshole move. Not calling you an @sshole in general. You could be a great guy. If you don't understand the difference I don't know what to tell you then.

Since you keep asking, yes 7 would have been acceptable. It worked out for you this time, great. Good for you.

Yep and I stand by them.

#41 5 years ago

Sounds pretty butthurt to me

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats on the pin Raddroxx

Thanx RobT

#43 5 years ago

I thought it was a typo for sure.Any story behind the low price.

#44 5 years ago

scored ngg for a cool grand
7rfab.jpg

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

I thought it was a typo for sure.Any story behind the low price.

I did too. Figured what the heck and called. He doesn't play it much anymore and would rather have a bar in its place.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Whatever makes you feel better. I saw the ad hours ago, didnt call. Nor would I have if I saw it at 5:33 a.m. It's a nice pickup, but calling someone that early is an @sshole move. And before you say it, I'm not jealous. I'd rather have my manners than an NGG for $1K.

Pure Jealously .. Get over it !!!

Raddroxx called me this morning @ 7:20am and told me about his Score .. Call me Anytime brother

That ad Proves ,, All Pinheads are NOT member's Nor know anything about Pinball Forum's .. SCORE

Here's Rad sitting next 2 me @ the TPF in 2012 We were Hang-n w/ Chris & Melissa of CoinTaker

Ya'll shake Raddroxx's hand this Year if ya see him !!

Texas Pinball pt 3 004.JPG
#47 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pure Jealously .. Get over it !!!
Raddroxx called me this morning @ 7:20am and told me about his Score .. Call me Anytime brother
That ad Proves ,, All Pinheads are NOT member's Nor know anything about Pinball Forum's .. SCORE

Okay...you're welcome for the nekked girls pics BR.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

What ever time was after when he called.

#49 5 years ago

I kinda get what he is saying... It does stink when a value or belief you have stops you from doing something, just to have another not have the same belief and beat you to the punch... No sarcasm intended. BUT, you have a price too... It may not be NGG, maybe its STTNG or MB or MM or a WOZ NIB... At some point in the ladder, YOU would call at 5:32 for a 1000$ machine... Don't hold it against someone because their "ratings" are different than yours... And so what- "lucky" or not, he said the guy was up (was he up cuz he just listed it??).... You felt the urge to say "eff it" and call early, and he happened to be awake- Karma worked out. Congrats my man, good score. No offense to anyone intended.

enhanced-buzz-19796-1300912717-37.jpg

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Okay...you're welcome for the nekked girls pics BR

Noth-n Personal bro ,, Thanxx 4 the Pix's again ...

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside