• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

after.jpg
during.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Pinside says NGG is worth 3900-4600. Is it? Usually, pinside values are low!

#2 11 years ago

$3,499.00 maybe another $1k for HUO?

ebay.com link: ws

Routed non CQ 8/10 from a CA seller with good feedback on a NASCAR pin & DDR arcade.

Then again he has -feedback for a $1.26 item.

#3 11 years ago

in NYC..

$5,000,000,000 USD

it truly is a fun lawler pin.

-jon

#4 11 years ago

Not sure what the current market is, but I wouldn't let mine go for under 3 grand.

#5 11 years ago

It is definitely a title that is on the rise.

Rightly so in my opinion.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It is definitely a title that is on the rise.

Rightly so in my opinion.

Absolutely, fantastic pin, Plaw rocks!!

#7 11 years ago

I wouldn't pay much attention to that $3,500 auction since it was relisted, then pulled.

#8 11 years ago

Hmmm

How about $3,000.00? Its too damn far from GA though so no dice. Still a decent indicator of what people list a NGG for? Maybe?

Pics are crap though, might want to get high res ones sent to your email. The dude is trying too hard to sell with words vs pics = no way I would buy this one via shipping!

ebay.com link: No Good Gofers Pinball Machine by Williams in pristine condition Sweet pin

#9 11 years ago

jayhawkai

I like your avatar, nice.

This is crapping up a thread here but I hired an artist to make a giant 4*5 hand painted replica.

Have yet to frame it though

during.jpgduring.jpg after.jpgafter.jpg

#10 11 years ago

Nice! I chose this mostly because it looked like the default Pinside 1.0 avatar. Also, I enjoyed the remake of Thomas Crown Affair. I don't actually know anything about art.

#11 11 years ago

is ngg gonna be the next afm mb ect ect ????? last plaw wms game

#12 11 years ago

Here Jay: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rene+magritte&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1920&bih=936&pdl=300&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=uEPUT-mYJouc8QTxnNC0Aw

It was rene magritte's mock of a self portrait (so "they" say)

Anyway, to the OP a NGG is tough to price... you should paint instead

#13 11 years ago

I would not sell mine for under $3k, family loves that one.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

is ngg gonna be the next afm mb ect ect ????? last plaw wms game

Doubt it....but it could be a 4-5k pin in the near future. Fun game but still a step below the likes of MM, AFM & MB.

#15 11 years ago

Truly underrated game. Spinning disk, 2 ramps, 3 flippers, 2 pop up gophers, slam ramp, cannon type shot from the bunker. It would be expensive to reproduce in todays market, so I am not surprised that it is on the rise. The hole in one shot is one of the most satisfying shots in Pinball.

#16 11 years ago

I believe the game is substantially underappreciated. While not in the AFM, MB, MM tier, it is clearrly in the TOM, CV, SS tier. Underpriced. But screw the price... it is a wicked fun game.

#17 11 years ago

Not only is it a great game, but its production run was very low, I think 2711. How many do you think are still left? 2000 maybe? Just a guess.

#18 11 years ago

I think the OP should ignore the 2 machines for $3k & just pay or charge $5000 since its such a rare low production undervalued awesome pin that's such a keeper with much flow & depth. Pinside estimates are only half of the machines value anyway.

Shazaam!

Being silly of course

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

I believe the game is substantially underappreciated. While not in the AFM, MB, MM tier, it is clearrly in the TOM, CV, SS tier. Underpriced. But screw the price... it is a wicked fun game.

I think that is a very good comparison in terms of where NGG should be grouped (with the exception of CV). I think NGG is as good (or close enough to as good) as ToM and SS that it should be priced similar to those titles. My guess is that the theme is what some people don't care for? Doesn't make sense to me if that's the case, the theme works great!

Quoted from Squeakman:

Not only is it a great game, but its production run was very low, I think 2711. How many do you think are still left? 2000 maybe? Just a guess.

Wow, I had no idea that so few were made! If this is accurate, I really don't understand how this doesn't sell for more.

My HUO is in great shape and isn't going anywhere for awhile. Too much fun!!

#20 11 years ago

I think it comes down to theme and no wizard mode that has kept this title low on the price scale.

Quoted from Billmelater:

Spinning disk, 2 ramps, 3 flippers, 2 pop up gophers, slam ramp, cannon type shot from the bunker.

Exactly, it has just about everything, great design, excellent shots, sounds, call outs, this game is a complete winner and took me by surprise. Simply fantastic.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I think the OP should ignore the 2 machines for $3k & just pay or charge $5000 since its such a rare low production undervalued awesome pin that's such a keeper with much flow & depth. Pinside estimates are only half of the machines value anyway.
Shazaam!
Being silly of course

LMAO! I think the Shazaam! word will actually take off from that "other thread" most won't read. I was thinking it reading what people were saying in this thread. Hilarious stuff, I'll make a gif for it.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I think it comes down to theme and no wizard mode that has kept this title low on the price scale.

It has a wizard mode: Hole in One Challenge.

What's your definition of wizard mode?

#23 11 years ago

Yes but not at the 18th hole, so it is a let down sort of to get there and it just starts over. I do not mind, however I have seen player complaints about the lack of wizard mode at the end of 18. Always was silly to me as 18 holes is pretty hard to achieve.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

LMAO! I think the Shazaam! word will actually take off from that "other thread" most won't read. I was thinking it reading what people were saying in this thread. Hilarious stuff, I'll make a gif for it.

I read about this and cannot find the thread - help me out please D:. I wanna know the meaning .

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I read about this and cannot find the thread - help me out please D:. I wanna know the meaning .

"4k lotr vs overpriced forum members" is the name of the other thread. Fits this one to the T.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Yes but not at the 18th hole, so it is a let down sort of to get there and it just starts over. I do not mind, however I have seen player complaints about the lack of wizard mode at the end of 18. Always was silly to me as 18 holes is pretty hard to achieve.

I agree, I haven't got to 18 holes myself, but if I ever do it would be nice to know that there was an addition/different wizard mode waiting for me.

#27 11 years ago

i have made it to 18 nothing happens just start back at hole 1 kind of a let down but all in all a very fun game with great shots !!

#28 11 years ago

I have made it to 17, it kinda makes sense they put the WM at the end of 9 holes as most players would never make it to 18. Don't matter to me, the game is awesome, I could care less about the WM at 9 or 18. I love playing the game, just fereaking fun!!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

i have made it to 18 nothing happens just start back at hole 1 kind of a let down but all in all a very fun game with great shots !!

That is the only complaint I can see as to why this game remains under the radar,

Ranked 31 --> No Good Gofers
Williams, 1997 – 233 ratings – 59 comments

Ranked 24 -->Guns N' Roses
Data East, 1994 – 223 ratings – 51 comments

Makes no sense to me, but to each his own

#30 11 years ago

Still an awsome game i will prob be letting mine go soon as i need a change im pretty limited to space 1 or 2 pins top and need something new and fresh but none the less gophers is an amazing game !!!!!!!!!plaw needs to come back and bring us a new game !!!!!

#31 11 years ago

I would say anywhere between $2k and $3k for a NGG. I had one like a year and a half ago and had to beg to get $1800 out of it. There was one in Minnesota last year I think that they couldn't even get $1600 out of it. Prices have risen since then but anything over $3k seems crazy for a NGG unless it's in stellar condition. Its curse is that it's a sports theme, and sports games just aren't popular.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Billmelater:

Truly underrated game. Spinning disk, 2 ramps, 3 flippers, 2 pop up gophers, slam ramp, cannon type shot from the bunker. It would be expensive to reproduce in todays market, so I am not surprised that it is on the rise. The hole in one shot is one of the most satisfying shots in Pinball.

It actually has 3 ramps plus the slam ramp.
Ramps elevate to reveal lock shots.
At least 10 major shots, not counting shots to the gophers or lock shots.
6 looping shots.

It never feels like you are doing the same thing over and over. Tremendous variety. Wickedly fast and fun. Get one while they are still relatively affordable.

Shawn

#33 11 years ago

taylor34, I'd venture to say, at least on the west coast you won't touch a NGG for under 3000-3500. I am seeing these games sell for more and more lately.

#34 11 years ago

3k is where they are getting to. Nice HUO should fetch 4K

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

There was one in Minnesota last year I think that they couldn't even get $1600 out of it.

I do not recall this machine, I would have been all over it I watch pretty closely and I have only seen two publicly available in the last three years locally and they were both over 2.2k. I know one of them did sell for that to a friend of mine. $1600 would have been an amazing deal here 2-3 years ago for a NGG unless it was blown out. They do not seem to be available very often anywhere.

#36 11 years ago

I saw one sell at Allentown for 3800 and it was average condition. There are not very many of them as I don't see them for sale often.

Congo's are even rarer as a similar number were made and many got parted out for their boards, hence the recent price jump on Congo's.

#37 11 years ago

Put simply, this is a great game.

If you want one, I'd recommend finding the nicest example you can (for the best price you can negotiate--before prices get any higher).

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Billmelater:

The hole in one shot is one of the most satisfying shots in Pinball.

That is true for me as well.

#39 11 years ago

I think the prices are easily mid threes now. condition, as always, being key.

#40 11 years ago

I just picked up a good condition, routed NGG for $2100 in Florida.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
4,800 (OBO)
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.