5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pocketchange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Good morning, this will be the first post in this forum. I was having a problem with switch 38 jet popper. This coil was activating randomly at turn on through game play. I have had this experience with other games I own and found that it is usually the opto sensor that fails. I did put in test mode opto is not represented on that test. So I order new set of optos thinking this would cure my problem. While doing this I had disconnected wires and while putting them back forgot where the double wires are suppose to attach. On this set of optos for switch 38 there are two black and two green and white. I know I should have taken pictures and I do have a copy of the manual. The manual doesn't say if the two black wires are tied together and if the two gray and yellow wires are tied together. So here are my questions
1. Do the two black wires get tired together and go to the k terminal on the transmitter? The other wire is Gray and white goes on the other terminal A?

2 Does the two gray and Yellow wires get tied together and go on receiver opto lead c? With the E terminal getting the orange and gray wire?

I tried on my own but continues having same issue with new optos. I may have hooked them up incorrectly and since put two new optos and waiting to here feedback.

Thanks for any help you can provide..
Bryan

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
€ 3.70

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pocketchange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside