New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 99569)

FS NGG Slam Ramp Decal * Pics now available*

By flashinstinct

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by flashinstinct
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-104.jpg
image-619.jpg
image-195.jpg
image-337.jpg
image-608.jpg
image-160.jpg
image.jpg
print-tes.jpg
decal-sample.jpg
wheel.jpg
wheel.jpg
hatch4.jpg
hatch3.jpg
hatch_angle.jpg
sample.jpg

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Price has been set to $25 shipping included.

These stickers are made on premium vinyl with a tough laminate cover to protect the graphics from the ball. They should last for years to come** (**unless you don't change your pinball regularly**).

All you need to do to partake in this little adventure is to forward your email and mailing address via PM. I will forward payment email address via email.

Here is what is included on the sheet.
2 gofer plates (4 if sheet permits)
2 ramps (left and right ramps)
1 slap ramp hole in one (to partially hide..the ugly weld)
1 slam ramp bridge (to make the ramp cool)
Target decals (per request) - target have holes in middle to expose the metal pin, i'm guessing the decals will not wear out as fast this way.
Tires for cart

decal-sample.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Looks very nice. Never understood why there was never a decal there on the original game.

Don't forget to put some felt on the underside of the ramp.

#3 6 years ago

I think they nixed the decal so you could see a slow rolling ball under the ramp and post. Maybe to try avoid a sdtm.

That decal though looks awesome! When i gets my a ngg, ill be lookin for one of those, good job!

#4 6 years ago

i would buy one

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Looks very nice. Never understood why there was never a decal there on the original game.
Don't forget to put some felt on the underside of the ramp.

After many hours of touch up on this playfield and clearcoating I will not leave anything to chance and will definatly be putting down some felt.

As well since these planks where done in 3D, I'm thinking I will change the perspective slightly so you can see a bit of the sides of the planks and the depth of the screw holes. Technically when you are playing the angle would suggest that you saw the sides of the planks anyway.

#7 6 years ago

If you are interested PM me. I'm talking to the printer today. Will be on heavy duty laminate, bundled...2 of these on a sheet so when one gets damaged people will have one more to stick on

#8 6 years ago

Hello

Great Idea!

I want two sets please!

Have you also thought about adding the "Wood / Grass with roots" to the top of the slam ramp (where the metal post comes up and is welded to the ramp)? This area is really ugly also and the two decals I think would look great together!

Please email when funds needed for two sets.

IndyPinball

IndyBones@sbcglobal.net

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Indypinball:

Have you also thought about adding the "Wood / Grass with roots" to the top of the slam ramp (where the metal post comes up and is welded to the ramp)? This area is really ugly also and the two decals I think would look great together!

I'll figure that out tonight but it will change costs. I'll see what I can do about that.

#11 6 years ago

I'll take one. PM sent.

Looks freakin awesome!

#12 6 years ago

flashinstinct

I would be fine with a price increase if you could also add this decal to this great design. I have also hated the top part of the slam ramp with the ugly weld that you have to stare at when playing this great game!

Indypinball

#13 6 years ago

Wait 'til you guys see what I'm working on for the topper. I'm actually looking for someone who can take a 3d file and do a cast mold, also need someone who's awesome at wiring.... Here's a small hint. Let's just say flying cart, flags, clubs and gofers, explosions and lights are involved. Now I just hope James comes through with his code update on this game. I'm going all out on this bastard LOL...

sample.jpg

#14 6 years ago

I think it looks great! I'm interested dependant on price. I've got the decals on the cart wheels and targets, and when I see a game without them it looks bare.

#15 6 years ago

I will take one, PM Sent.

Looks great! Nice addition.

#16 6 years ago

More bling for my NGG? I'm there. PM sent.

Bill

#17 6 years ago

Count me in as well, PM sent.

#18 6 years ago

I'm in! PM sent.

#19 6 years ago

how about a decal that looks like grass, maybe with a T on it or a ball indicating the sweet spot for a hole in 1?

#20 6 years ago

Grass and hole in one sticker added (view pic in first thread). Price will change if I have enough takers for both stickers.

#21 6 years ago

Looks great! PM sent.

#22 6 years ago

I like it!

Quoted from flashinstinct:Grass and hole in one sticker added (view pic in first thread). Price will change if I have enough takers for both stickers.

#23 6 years ago

I'm in for both stickers and very interested to see what you're doing with the topper.

#24 6 years ago

Grass added to launch ramp. A few more tweaks for the grass/sign

#25 6 years ago

The second decal looks great!

Covers up the ugly rod and weld on the slam ramp.

Please put me down for two sets of the decals.

IndyPinball

#26 6 years ago

Would like two sets as well, looks awesome! Can't wait to see the topper!

#27 6 years ago

Keeps on improving!

Quoted from flashinstinct:Grass added to launch ramp. A few more tweaks for the grass/sign

#28 6 years ago

Add me to the list too!

#29 6 years ago

Yep, please count me in for both decals and the topper depending on price.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Wait 'til you guys see what I'm working on for the topper. I'm actually looking for someone who can take a 3d file and do a cast mold, also need someone who's awesome at wiring.... Here's a small hint. Let's just say flying cart, flags, clubs and gofers, explosions and lights are involved. Now I just hope James comes through with his code update on this game. I'm going all out on this bastard LOL...

sample.jpg 47 KB

I think Brock over at pinball customs has a 3d printer or can do a cast mold for you. He does some pretty cool shit and has equipment. Check with him.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I think Brock over at pinball customs has a 3d printer or can do a cast mold for you. He does some pretty cool shit and has equipment. Check with him.

Yeah...I should talk to him, plus he is relatively close.

#32 6 years ago

I'm in! It would be cool to have grass for the gofer ramps as well.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

I'm in! It would be cool to have grass for the gofer ramps as well.

There will be a surprise on this thread tomorrow morning

#34 6 years ago

grass! Cool!

#36 6 years ago

I'd be in for the slam ramp decals too!

#37 6 years ago

I'm in for a decal.

#38 6 years ago

Graphs revised (take a look at first post). Set will now include. Price to come shortly.

2 gofer plates
2 ramps
1 slap ramp hole in one
1 slam ramp bridges

#39 6 years ago

Lookin good. Could you post some pics of it all installed?

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Lookin good. Could you post some pics of it all installed?

If my machine wasn't in a million pieces right now I would. I'm in the middle of a long restore that is taking forever.....that's what happens when you have a wife handing down projects around the house like hot cakes and two kids under 4.....pinball as a tendency to go awry.

With that said I'm almost around to it and will be installing these stickers once I get them. I will take pictures then.

#41 6 years ago

Sounds good. Can't wait to see it!

#42 6 years ago

I'm at work and it's a Monday and my brain is dead... but what are the gopher plates for/where do they go?

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'm at work and it's a Monday and my brain is dead... but what are the gopher plates for/where do they go?

On top of the plates where the gofers pop up. Instead of having a black square with two screws bolts you get a small patch of grass. Once the ramp is up you get the patch of grass and the little chevrons. Chevrons are hidden when ramp is down. I was almost thinking of putting a handle in the grass and a door shape in the grass, like a hiddne latch...will try a bit more tonight but overall it's pretty much done.

#44 6 years ago

I am in. Where do we order?

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I am in. Where do we order?

Once I get the pricing info (today, in a few hours tops). I will change the first post and pm everyone that has shown interest. But to make things easier people that are interested (even the ones that have already responded) should send me a PM with email address and mailing address, that way I can communicate with everyone much more easily via email than with the pms here and once stickers arrive I already have the mailing addresses and don't need to bug anyone. I send an email with payment instructions by the end of the work day (providing that I do receive my quote).

#46 6 years ago

Gofer hatches / plates have been updated.

#47 6 years ago

I like them. Let's do this.

#48 6 years ago

What is that on the cover where is says beware?

#49 6 years ago

In!

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

What is that on the cover where is says beware?

not sure what you mean.

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside