You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2011-10-10_12.18.22.jpg
2011-10-10_15.32.47.jpg
2011-10-10_15.32.57.jpg
2011-10-10_12.18.22.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider absocountry2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

The price for NGG has been on the rise of late it seems. If you can get the one you described for $1800 to $2100 then it is a pretty good deal IMO.

That would be a really good deal. Bostonpinball average selling price for teh last 60 months is $2,271 and they are estimating it on here at $2,400. If it is in aveage or better condition, $2,200 would be a very good price.

I would not sell mine for that. Two reasons, one I like it a lot and plan to keep it. Two, that is the wifes fav.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Heck, Pinpedia has the average as almost $3500 in the last year, but I think that is messed up by a $6500?! sale last year...

If you remove that one the average is $2181 over the same time period.

I really like the Bostonpinball link. They are using 60 months of actual sales to form an average. They even show the number of machines that have sold so you have an idea how often you could see that machine.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Coin doors and of course the voltage needs to be converted over to be able to work properly in the US. Generally the A.C. service outlet where you can plug in a soldering iron or other tool inside the cabinet is not present on the re-imports.

That is about it. I brought WWF, Police Force, Xenon, Centaur, and ID3 all back from Europe. All I did was swap the wires on the transformer to change the voltage. It even shows a diagram how to do it. I have not changed the coin doors because I only have the machines set on freeplay. It looks pretty neat having prices listed in £ or francs.

I was working on my WWF last night and noticed the plug inside is European but it still has the US plug next to the switch cover.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

4,800 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider absocountry2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-price-check-please?tu=absocountry2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.