Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2011-10-10_12.18.22.jpg
2011-10-10_15.32.47.jpg
2011-10-10_15.32.57.jpg
2011-10-10_12.18.22.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Reimport with good deals. Some slam ramp wear.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Reimport with good deals. Some slam ramp wear.

Presume by "good deals" you meant good decals.

If so, remember this title had screened art from the factory, not decals. Not a title prone to fade so most are nice if they're not banged up.

Without pictures, going to assign a price to your description of $1800.

Good luck with the deal.

#4 12 years ago

Here's the NGG that i sold a Month ago,, $ 2300.00 ( No Wear & Led's Everywhere )

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brs-no-good-gofers-video

#5 12 years ago

The price for NGG has been on the rise of late it seems. If you can get the one you described for $1800 to $2100 then it is a pretty good deal IMO.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

The price for NGG has been on the rise of late it seems. If you can get the one you described for $1800 to $2100 then it is a pretty good deal IMO.

That would be a really good deal. Bostonpinball average selling price for teh last 60 months is $2,271 and they are estimating it on here at $2,400. If it is in aveage or better condition, $2,200 would be a very good price.

I would not sell mine for that. Two reasons, one I like it a lot and plan to keep it. Two, that is the wifes fav.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Bostonpinball average selling price for teh last 60 months is $2,271

Heck, Pinpedia has the average as almost $3500 in the last year, but I think that is messed up by a $6500?! sale last year...

If you remove that one the average is $2181 over the same time period.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Heck, Pinpedia has the average as almost $3500 in the last year, but I think that is messed up by a $6500?! sale last year...If you remove that one the average is $2181 over the same time period.

Your right on the mark there TG.

For $2,400 it better be a very clean example of the game with full LED conversion IMO. As the one seemed to be that BR sold for $2300. Here we are talking about a re-import (not a big deal to me but it does tend to bring price down) with some wear. Therefore, a reasonable offer IMO is in the $1800-$2100 range. On a side note I wish I had more chances to play NGG!

#9 12 years ago

He is describing a re-import

Help me out with the coin doors...or is there another way that you tell if it's a re-import?

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Help me out with the coin doors...or is there another way that you tell if it's a re-import?

Coin doors and of course the voltage needs to be converted over to be able to work properly in the US. Generally the A.C. service outlet where you can plug in a soldering iron or other tool inside the cabinet is not present on the re-imports.

#11 12 years ago

I would NEVER sell mine for $2300.

#12 12 years ago

1997 No Good Gofers is in the house!! This game rocks!!! Seriously fun. Has one of the best playfield layouts of any pin.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Heck, Pinpedia has the average as almost $3500 in the last year, but I think that is messed up by a $6500?! sale last year...

I thought they threw the high and low sales out of the average?? maybe not. I shouldn't be telling you that... it probably isn't even right.

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

1997 No Good Gofers is in the house!! This game rocks!!! Seriously fun. Has one of the best playfield layouts of any pin.

Congrats!!! Glad to hear your enjoying it!

#15 12 years ago

pics

2011-10-10_12.18.22.jpg2011-10-10_12.18.22.jpg

#17 12 years ago

4k. Wow.

Hole in one shot is a blast. I love the unpredictablity of the gofers and spinning disc. Multi ball rocks. It could use a sub woofer.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I really like the Bostonpinball link. They are using 60 months of actual sales to form an average. They even show the number of machines that have sold so you have an idea how often you could see that machine.

#19 12 years ago

Coin doors and of course the voltage needs to be converted over to be able to work properly in the US. Generally the A.C. service outlet where you can plug in a soldering iron or other tool inside the cabinet is not present on the re-imports.

That is about it. I brought WWF, Police Force, Xenon, Centaur, and ID3 all back from Europe. All I did was swap the wires on the transformer to change the voltage. It even shows a diagram how to do it. I have not changed the coin doors because I only have the machines set on freeplay. It looks pretty neat having prices listed in £ or francs.

I was working on my WWF last night and noticed the plug inside is European but it still has the US plug next to the switch cover.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Awesome! Congrats. I love that game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-price-check-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.