Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by The_Director
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-647.jpg
image-953.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I am torn between choosing one of these two machines to purchase, NGG or CFTBL. This would be my only machine until mid summer. What machine would you recommend and why. I have played both many times and I am still not sure what one would satisfy me and be a keeper for a long time.

Any of your advice and insight would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

It's a no brainer. NGG!

#3 6 years ago

Absolutely, NGG. CFTBL is a shallow game and would not be good as a single pin.

#4 6 years ago

There are both great pinballs but CREATURE from the BLACK LAGOON is where it is at for me. http://papa.org/2012/12/03/creature-from-the-black-lagoon-tutorial/

#5 6 years ago

I'm always excited to play creature. After a few games I always leave disappointed. NGG is a silly fun game with lots to do.

#6 6 years ago

Creature!~SpOoKy

#7 6 years ago

NGG is it for me, seems like I tired quickly of CFBL. Plus you soukd be able to get a nice NGG fir way less than CFBL

#9 6 years ago

I like this one......image-953.jpg

#10 6 years ago

creature......

#11 6 years ago

I have both, and they don't compare. CFTBL is so much better. NGG is cute, but no deep, and gets old quickly.

#12 6 years ago

I would go for creature but both are good games.

Derek

#13 6 years ago

I owned both... CFTBL has been the longest pin I've owned. I've have mine since 94' Still have it. I've owned several NGG's thru-out the years, just no staying power for me. I recently sold my NGG and don't miss it.

#14 6 years ago

Creech may be considered simple by some but it's the complete package. Ngg is a fun game but Creech has more "class" Imo

#15 6 years ago

Close, but CFTBL wins it.

#16 6 years ago

Had them both... Regret selling CFTBL. Don't miss NGG

#17 6 years ago

Have both, NGG gets played more by the family

#18 6 years ago

NGG is a much better game

#19 6 years ago

NGG it's not even close.

#20 6 years ago

NGG is the better all around game.

#21 6 years ago

Agree on NGG is the one to have

#22 6 years ago

Here is a link to an new effort underway to even enhance the NGG code. Keeping mine...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-new-rules-new-code

#23 6 years ago

I love both (own NGG; CFTBL is on my wish list) but NGG is the better playing game IMHO. I prefer the theme/artwork of CFTBL over NGG.

#24 6 years ago

Have owned both third time owning Ngg and its staying!!! Looks amazing with leds

image-647.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cary, IL
$ 125.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside