Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tpn2011
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am prob the worst person when I comes to tech stuff out there opened the coin door and raised the playfeild to change a bulb yesterday as soon as I did this lost sound turned the game off then back on and sound issue was fixed but now I have no sling shot or pop bumpers they work fine in test mode but do not work in game play any ideas seems like this should be a simple issue to resolve ??? hopefuly

#2 10 years ago

They will not operate if the coin door is open so check that. You may have shorted something while you had the PF raised so check the fuses to make sure one is not blown. If you don't see anything there check all the wiring connections something may have gotten pulled loose while you had the PF up. I suspect this is a very easy fix.

#3 10 years ago

Switch edge test, do the switches work ? If not you might have damaged a switch matrix IC on the CPU.

LTG : )

#4 10 years ago

Ltg they do work in switch edge test that's why Im not sure where the problem is ??

#5 10 years ago

If you go to coil test, and enable the high power interlock, do the coils fire ?

LTG : )

#6 10 years ago

Yes everything is good in test mode also have a strange issue a few times today the dmd have striped lines and restarts the game looks like this will be a house call from my tech I'm sure there is a lot more going on then I am able to fix

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

4,800 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-no-pops-or-slingshots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.