Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by wesperron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

I had it less than a month and now it's going tomorrow. I also sold Roadshow. I've had that since October. Both are leaving in much better condition than I received them. I had to sell them both for an upgrade...Monster Bash is on the way!! It needs some work but I'm excited and looking forward to fixing it up. I'll send pics when it arrives.

I think they found a good new home with kids who hopefully will enjoy them. The guy was a newbie and was a nervous wreck about buying the machines...I had to console him and ease him through. He was afraid they were going to break down as soon as he got them home. He bought both of them....now thats the kind of newbie I like. They were in really good shape so he should have good luck.

I didn't like NGG as much as I thought I would. I found it a little childish. I'm happy to see it found a home with kids who will enjoy it.
Really sad to see RS go....it was hard.(sniff) I'm gonna go have a drink.

#2 13 years ago

thats cool you found a good home for them

#3 13 years ago

(hic) I had a nice mod of an outhouse installed on Roadshow above the blast zone.....
We had some good times...(Sniff) So long Ted and take good care of Red.

NO no I'm not crying...I got something in my eye!

#4 13 years ago

You better not sell your CP, or you're gonna need a new avatar.

#5 13 years ago

You better not sell your CP, or you're gonna need a new Avatar.

Correction!
... or you're gonna need a new TRON!

#6 13 years ago

You know what's funny, with the new smartlink feature, I couldn't figure out a way to type the word avatar without capitalizing it.

#7 13 years ago

Losing your RS is like losing Ole Yeller. Everyone cried when Ole Yeller died!!!

#8 13 years ago

Holy crap, wesperron. You're blowing through machines. I want to get there at some point. You're going to enjoy MB though. That game is incredible. The only thing that you might have a problem with is that it is relatively easy, and I know you like hard games. Probably the easiest wizard mode in any game I've ever played.

#9 13 years ago

Holy crap, wesperron. You're blowing through machines. I want to get there at some point. You're going to enjoy MB though. That game is incredible. The only thing that you might have a problem with is that it is relatively easy, and I know you like hard games. Probably the easiest wizard mode in any game I've ever played.

Yeah I heard it was kinda easy but I've got 3 Hard ones now and I got rid of two easy ones, so I got room for another easy one. Monster Bash has been on my radar for a while now...I'm excited.
I got a hangover this morning.

#10 13 years ago

MB is relatively easy, but I have a blast everytime I play it. It's so much fun to try to stack the characters mini-games (the instrument collection mini-games) once you have Frank's drop targets down. You try to start as many character's mini-games as you can, then nail Frank's ramp to start multi-ball, so you can have unlimited time to complete each character's mini-game during multiball. That never gets old for me (yet).

Congrats, MB is a great game, and IMO a work of art. Sometimes as I'm walking by it, I just have to stare at the art for a while, LOL.

Jeff R.

#11 13 years ago

You better not sell your CP, or you're gonna need a new Avatar.

CP is going nowhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,800 (OBO)
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-is-gone-gone-gone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.