(Topic ID: 261311)

NFL season is over; anyone watching XFL or MLR?

By Matesamo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What do you plan on checking out?”

• XFL - More football baby! 10 votes
      38%
    • MLR - Fastest growing sport in the world! 0 votes
    • Both - I love sports sooooooooo much! 1 vote
      4%
    • Neither - NFL training camps open in 7 months, I can wait. 15 votes
      58%

(26 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MLR (resized).JPG
    XFL (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Nothi other than a passing glance or two. I've been promising my family to hang out with them after football season over for months, this would be the last
    straw.

#7 4 years ago

Hopefully it can be a fun league with fans that love to talk aboot football and just used to explain their political ideologies.

Far fetched I know.

1 week later
    #24 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Huge ratings drop for week 2 of the original XFL. I do not see that happening this time around.

hard to tell with online shit these days, but the ratings were 4ish times lower for opening weekend; 14 million to 3 milion.
    We shall see, def feels like people liek the product more.

#26 4 years ago

It was kind of decent as it wasn't a total embarrassment. I think they are better suited now becasue they aren't trying to be so diff'rent as much as improve upon things.
    Most the games were blow outs & sloppy play around but they didn;t get much practice time before looking forward to improved play.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nfl-season-is-over-anyone-watching-xfl-or-mlr?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.