Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by YZRider926
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How many fantasy teams do you have?”

• 1 or 2 7 votes
      70%
    • 3-5 2 votes
      20%
    • 6-10 0 votes
    • 11 or more 1 vote
      10%

(10 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Week 13 (resized).jpg
    standgins (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Just don't draft any Falcon players, Matt Ryan can not hit a building with a ball.

Uh yeah....

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#22 4 years ago

I need one more person to join our league. $35 optional buy-in. I encourage you to buy-in, so I can take your money

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/274158/invitation?key=fafe0800c9d3f9c0&ikey=3487f88d1ffb118f&dt=2019-08-03&rf=yh.inv.autorem

2 months later
    #26 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ouch huh? I got OBJ at 18 and what a bust. I think he's still on my team but I haven't seen or started him in 9 weeks so whatever.
    This keeps my streak of worthless 2nd round pics alive; so long I don't even remember when it started.
    Then again, taking Kamara with @ #3 instead of Mccaffery is learning experience.
    It's been rough...but I can't say it isn;t getting interesting in my division
    [quoted image]

How did either last til #3? I had them both pegged as top 2. I figured Mccaffery was gonna break if they rode him hard again this year.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Usually it's no problem...and you're picking 2 late these days you're bound to get one decent one if not 2.
    Fucking Carson Wentz & Jamis Winston. Now, mind you, Jamis was my back up and so bad I dropped him long ago, to pick up menshew, then Winston is ended up being the 5th ranked QB in my league; menshew benched. Now I'm starting Carr, but I also have foles.
    Like I said....worst situation I've been in.

Yeah, that's bad. I have Kamara in one league and he's been solid enough other than the game where Brees f'd up his finger. I'm not gonna complain if he gets hurt again though as I also have Murray and he was an absolute stud in Kamara's absence.

I've had QB troubles in one of my leagues as well. I actually just dumped Foles in that league and am going to try to go with Darnold for the next 3 games and Jones for the last 2 (if I make it that far). Hoping the easy matchups help. I remember the Jets got hot late in the season last year. Maybe they will do it again?

#32 4 years ago

Ok, I’m either gonna be real right or real wrong tonight. Playing Brissett, Hilton, and Pascal. If they repeat week 7, that’s ~80 points.

#34 4 years ago

Welp, I was really wrong. Ha! Hopefully, the Steelers D can save me.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

interested to see what happens today, had a long back and forth either starting Robinson or Gallup today, last second I picked Robinson which is starting well at least.

I just picked up Miller this week myself. My WRs have been horrible the last few weeks. Glad I played him. I really need a win.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I had first pick in our draft and I picked Saqpus Barkley. What a bust that chump and the NYG have been.

I always factor the coach when drafting players. I’d take Kamara or McCaffrey before Barkley. I took Kamara ahead of McCaffrey. I figured they would break McCaffrey as much as they use him. Eventually they will.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Kamara is almost useless.

He's been alright in PPR. Murray was a beast for me when Kamara got injured though. I want those kinds of points every week.

#45 4 years ago

How many ejections are we going to see in the Steelers/Browns game tomorrow?

#48 4 years ago

Congratz if you made the playoffs! I just made it by the skin of my teeth in the Pinside league and I'll be in for my other league if I win my next matchup.

How are you folks doing this year?

#50 4 years ago

That sucks! We do a separate prize for the highest 'points for' total during the regular season. I had the highest total through most of last season until the very last game. Think I lost by ~3 points. I did win the championship though, so that was some consolation.

Darnold and Brees got me last week. I also had Jones and Brissett to plugin based on matchup. I dumped them both today and grabbed Fitzpatrick in both leagues. This has been a tough year for QBs and WRs for me.

#54 4 years ago

The bad news? I benched Brees for Fitzpatrick. The good news? I’m still winning by a bunch of points.

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rando:

Team with Brees in my league didn't make Playoffs, woot.

I feel stupid for not playing him, but look at the Atlanta games. Taysom Hill f's things up sometimes as well. Oh well, I'm playing him now for sure. Fitz still got 15 points for me, but losing Parker really screwed things up in that game.

I made it into the playoffs in my other league too. I didn't win my last regular-season game, but I was in 4th place (lost 4 in a row at the end) with a bunch of folks right behind me. The ones who won couldn't beat me on points for, so I squeaked in. I'm in trouble at QB in that one. Was planning on playing Fitzpatrick, but not so sure about that with Parker concussed. If he clears concussion protocol, I'll probably roll with him. I also picked up Trubisky as he's been on a roll, but I do not like that matchup. I even picked up Lock, but I'm pretty certain I won't be playing him.

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

Made it to the finals while being the only team to have a losing record. Got lucky last weekend as I literally won on the last play of the Monday night game with ertz.
    Lost jefferey and possibly Parker so hopefully Mahomes and hill get it going this week. Hoping my luck can last one more week.

One of the guys who coulda beat me on points lost as a result of that game. Granted I also lost because Jeffrey got hurt. I was sweating it a bit until the end.

I hope Parker can come back, but I did pick up the Miami kicker in both my leagues. I haven't had 20+ points from a kicker all season.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nfl-fantasy-football-2019?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.