• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mike_J
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• NFL Stern, 2001
#1 1 year ago

Purchased a beautiful NFL machine. Only 100 made it will never make the ratings. It's a blast!!
Mine is in the Giants format. And I see a Bears on Gameday Sports show.
That makes two, what format is the other 98 ?????

#2 1 year ago

How do you know there were only 100 made?

Also the other 98 were Bengals machines.

#3 1 year ago

I have no clue how many were made, but guessing more than 100.

The only difference from team to team is the translite, which can be switched to any team you want.
Not sure if translites for all teams exist, but IPDB includes pictures of 19 different team translites.

#4 1 year ago

I have no idea how many there are.
I can tell you that my neighbor has the Giants, Jets, Bears, Packers and Cowboys.
It’s weird because the only difference is the translite, but he’s a huge NFL fan.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I have no idea how many there are.
I can tell you that my neighbor has the Giants, Jets, Bears, Packers and Cowboys.
It’s weird because the only difference is the translite, but he’s a huge NFL fan.

Haha. No way. He has 5 copies of the same game?

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. No way. He has 5 copies of the same game?

Yep, it’s true.
Admittedly, in his huge room which is full of NFL memorabilia, video games and poker tables, they look very cool.
I think he ordered them from PinballSales when they were still a dealer for Stern.

#7 1 year ago

That’s wild. These games are rare, you never see them for sale. A client of mine wants one bad, but I don’t think he realizes how hard it’s gonna be to find one.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s wild. These games are rare, you never see them for sale. A client of mine wants one bad, but I don’t think he realizes how hard it’s gonna be to find one.

I never thought about it before, but you’re right. I never see them come up.

#9 1 year ago

I sold one in Charlotte with a Panthers translight for $11,500 three years ago. This was a couple of months before a lot of pinball machines suddenly started to make sense to sell at over 10k, so if I get it back it'll probably be priced quite a bit higher than that.

Very low play, looks like home use only but probably had been on an amusement route for a while. According to what I can find, there were 25 Panthers translights made.

Bought two NFL's at the same amusement auction, so they do show up once in a while.

#10 1 year ago

That’s crazy. I haven’t heard of one selling over 5k in years by me. But I only see about one go per year.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Not sure if translites for all teams exist, but IPDB includes pictures of 19 different team translites.

No, they only did 19. Specifically, there is no Patriots version.
.................David Marston

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

I sold one in Charlotte with a Panthers translight for $11,500 three years ago. This was a couple of months before a lot of pinball machines suddenly started to make sense to sell at over 10k, so if I get it back it'll probably be priced quite a bit higher than that.
Very low play, looks like home use only but probably had been on an amusement route for a while. According to what I can find, there were 25 Panthers translights made.
Bought two NFL's at the same amusement auction, so they do show up once in a while.

11.5k for one of these?
The game definitely looks nice, but it’s pretty bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
NFL
Eureka, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.