View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I want the next titles in the order of my favorites of stern

1./Star trek
2.Xmen
3./Metallica
4./ACDC

Although these pinballs are new and possibly change some code, the colordmd also could upgrade, the advantage is that the impact of price is not less than a pinball WP95 as sometimes its value reaches what cost pinball in moments .

#2 9 years ago

Still waiting for JD.

#4 9 years ago

TZ finally?

#5 9 years ago

Tron would be nice

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Still waiting for JD.

Yes

#7 9 years ago

I 2nd it for Tron.

#8 9 years ago

T2 or Shadow

#9 9 years ago

Congo was being worked on at one point and I was also told RS...

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from oscarspa:

I want the next titles in the order of my favorites

1./Star trek
2.Xmen
3./Metallica
4./ACDC

Of those the op mentioned I'd like to see Metallica being colorized.

#11 9 years ago

Surprising that they don't cover the newer Sterns as they're released.
Guessing they don't want to go through the trouble, only to have the dots recoded/changed?

And wouldn't Tron/Spider-man look horrible if they were coloured? Those digitized dots don't lend well to them I don't imagine.
Who knows?

#12 9 years ago

JD...majority rules

#13 9 years ago

How about HSII ?
Over 13,000 made.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Surprising that they don't cover the newer Sterns as they're released.
Guessing they don't want to go through the trouble, only to have the dots recoded/changed?
And wouldn't Tron/Spider-man look horrible if they were coloured? Those digitized dots don't lend well to them I don't imagine.
Who knows?

It would be madness to do a new Stern. The code is so incomplete and horrible at launch there's just no point. Star Trek is over a year old now and it's still broken and who knows when it will be fixed. I wouldn't bother coloring it now, even though that sucks to say.

#15 9 years ago
#17 9 years ago

Any pin that I currently own or the next pin I buy

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It would be madness to do a new Stern. The code is so incomplete and horrible at launch there's just no point. Star Trek is over a year old now and it's still broken and who knows when it will be fixed. I wouldn't bother coloring it now, even though that sucks to say.

I would not go as far as saying it's "Broken". ST needs bug fixes and code updating... but its not broken.
I am still enjoying the heck out of it as it is.

#19 9 years ago

The Judge it is....

image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 9 years ago

looks like judge dredd. saves me $400.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

The Judge it is....

image.jpg 82 KB

That looks pretty sweet

#23 9 years ago

If it's AC/DC (and I hope it is) I have to find $500 somewhere quick. Makes sense though, it's one of highest selling sterns

#24 9 years ago

JD is cool, but +1 for RS to be next.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from oscarspa:

I want the next titles in the order of my favorites
1./Star trek
2.Xmen
3./Metallica
4./ACDC

I would also love to see Stern Star Trek but we all know it cant happen until the code is done.
I have had my Star Trek LE for over a year now and the dam Space Baked Potatoes, err I mean Asteroid flashers still do nothing. Shame on Stern, Shame,Shame, Shame

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

+ another...RS has some way cool animations.

#27 9 years ago

Ask and you shall receive boys. The wait is over.

#28 9 years ago

If it will be a B/W game, I hope it will be TZ, Shadow or JD.
If it is to be a Stern, I'm betting it will be the Simpsons Pinball Party.

#29 9 years ago

Very nice! ColorDMD just announced the next release on their FB page. How did Toads know 8 hours earlier?

ColorDMD Pinball Displays
Up Next from ColorDMD... THE LAW!

ColorDMD Displays is excited to announce upcoming multicolor support for Judge Dredd pinball machines! Targeted for release in early January, Dredd is the 15th supported multicolor title for the ColorDMD pinball display platform, and the third game colored through community involvement!

Judge Dredd was colored by Brandon Pennington, a pinball collector and operator, and founder of the Queen City Pinball League in Springfield, Missouri. Brandon is active on Pinside, and he and his father have recently started working together on pinball restoration projects. Brandon is a High School computer science teacher and a freelance graphic artist, and he's combined his impressive technical and artistic talent to bring Dredd pinball displays to life! We're thrilled to have Brandon as a member of the ColorDMD development team, and to share his work with you!

Game 15 comes at a fitting time to help us kick off 2015, and will arrive with our latest production build of new displays shortly after the new year!

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Very nice! ColorDMD just announced the next release on their FB page. How did Toads know 8 hours earlier?
ColorDMD Pinball Displays
Up Next from ColorDMD... THE LAW!
ColorDMD Displays is excited to announce upcoming multicolor support for Judge Dredd pinball machines! Targeted for release in early January, Dredd is the 15th supported multicolor title for the ColorDMD pinball display platform, and the third game colored through community involvement!
Judge Dredd was colored by Brandon Pennington, a pinball collector and operator, and founder of the Queen City Pinball League in Springfield, Missouri. Brandon is active on Pinside, and he and his father have recently started working together on pinball restoration projects. Brandon is a High School computer science teacher and a freelance graphic artist, and he's combined his impressive technical and artistic talent to bring Dredd pinball displays to life! We're thrilled to have Brandon as a member of the ColorDMD development team, and to share his work with you!
Game 15 comes at a fitting time to help us kick off 2015, and will arrive with our latest production build of new displays shortly after the new year!

They announced it late last night.

#31 9 years ago

Just now waking up. Nice!!

#32 9 years ago

I wonder if they can do any Data East? I think TFTC would be kick a$$...

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I 2nd it for Tron.

Well then it's settled. It's JD followed by Tron! ...and then TSPP. I like the way you think

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

The Judge it is....

The people have spoken. HE IS THE LAW!!! All other games can wait......

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

I wonder if they can do any Data East? I think TFTC would be kick a$$...

That would be cool. JP too.

#36 9 years ago

TZ or TS next, please.

#37 9 years ago

The color dmd cost as much as the JD machine.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

The color dmd cost as much as the JD machine.

In that case you could say the same about fish tales and doctor who ?

#39 9 years ago

Considering how well the translites sold, WWFRR might be a great seller. I know I would buy!

#40 9 years ago

TZ is #1 on my Color DMD wish list, I would buy it on day of release. In fact, I will buy a Color DMD for every machine I have if they are available.

Any B/W game that sold a crap ton of units is probably a good bet, i.e. TZ, HS2, T2. I would also love to see more support for Sterns with finished code, i.e. AC/DC, IM, Tron, TSPP, SM.

#41 9 years ago

T2 would be the easiest colorDMD to colorize to date. There are very few animations compared to other DMD games. The endoskeleton with the lightning animation could be redrawn completely better which would take a bit more artistic ability.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Ditto.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 45.95
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-title-of-colordmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.