Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

So the fanboys think it will be BK3000, but I'm sitting here watching Terminator on IFC tonite thinking it has way better characters, music, and content then T2 or T3. Just think Technoir mode with that music playing and if you make a shot you hear a oosie 9mil blast and if you miss and hit a stand up you hear a shot gun blast. Intamacy mode, a 2 ball mode where your trying to hit all the stand ups to take out the BF and GF and if you miss and hit a main shot you hear Intamacy yeah yeah yeah yaah! LTD video mode where your trying to escape to upgrade to a Caddy. Dead cat mode where your, okay maybe not such a great idea but Dammit I love this movie.

#2 5 years ago

It cant be Terminator if its going to be a non themed pin.

#3 5 years ago

i talked to pat lawlor at a urinal and he told me it would be jaws

#5 5 years ago

Yeah, I'm not buying into the non theme bs.

#6 5 years ago

BK3000. Take it to the bank.

#7 5 years ago

has he had any recent run-ins with the law?

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

BK3000. Take it to the bank.

May god have mercy on my wallet.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

Hahaha. Quick scanning I read this as "Jews" which immediately put my mental brakes on and forced me to re-read because I knew Steve couldn't be making a pin themed around the Jewish experience. Matza Multiball? Passover hurryup? Naaah...

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

It cant be Terminator if its going to be a non themed pin.

Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

You guys mean "non licensed theme" or "original theme", right? I'm not sure what a non-themed pin would be.

Oh, wait, "SUPREME"!

#11 5 years ago

Ritchie posted he was working on original theme on his fb. I have no reason to doubt the king of flow......

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

What kind of wristwatch did he have on?

#13 5 years ago

I think it was H2H that stated Black Knight 3000 is 100% the game he is working on.

Castles? Knights?

Sounds like it could be vaguely similar to MM.

#14 5 years ago

Game of thrones is Really Black Knight 3000..lol . No need for more Medieval pins Really unless it is Beserk (anime)

#15 5 years ago

There’s already a thread about Steve Ritchie’s next game.

#16 5 years ago

BK3000? BORING! How about something original, ie. never been done before?

#17 5 years ago

Black Knight isn't an original theme now though. Stern would have to pay Scientific for the rights.

#18 5 years ago

I heard it was gonna be Mrs. Doubtfire

#19 5 years ago

What sold better? High speed series or Black Knight? Interested in either!

#20 5 years ago

It wouldn't be hard at all to retheme GoT to BK3000, especially the LE. I doubt that's what is happening, but it wouldn't be a stretch. Either way, I'd love to see the Black Knight ride again. I'm not the biggest fan of BK2K, but I love the original.

#21 5 years ago

Sounds hard to believe but from what im hearing its very well probably going to happen. Theme definitely matters to me, especially at the prices they are charging for these games but i believe an original Steve Ritchie game might do ok. Dialed In and TNA seem to be doing pretty good so a original theme or a BK 3 or High Speed 3 by The King of flow may sell really well?

#22 5 years ago

Its F-14 Tomcat II

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

What kind of wristwatch did he have on?

A Casio, just like you said.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Hahaha. Quick scanning I read this as "Jews" which immediately put my mental brakes on and forced me to re-read because I knew Steve couldn't be making a pin themed around the Jewish experience. Matza Multiball? Passover hurryup? Naaah...

Fiddler on the Roof pinball? Loop the ramp to spell L C H A I M for an extra ball, lock three balls to start matchmaker multiball and capture the three suitor jackpots before the matchmaker gets to the butchershop, keep the bottles on the dancers' heads during the video mode, the possibilities are endless!

#24 5 years ago

Top Gun II

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from RetroToys:

Its F-14 Tomcat II

Wasn't Tom Cruise just talking about Topgun II ?

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from RetroToys:

Its F-14 Tomcat II

TR3B style. That would be fun.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from RetroToys:

Its F-14 Tomcat II

One of the best light shows in pinball.....I might be interested in that.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from RetroToys:

Its F-14 Tomcat II

It's F-35 Lightning and it's going to be linkable like NBA Fastbreak

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-steve-ritchie-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.