Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2641 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2647 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
    DSC00704 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1897 (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg
    14882574915041381996440 (resized).jpg
    summer-of-42 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0104 (resized).JPG
    tumblr_o3alnuut431qcb892o1_r1_250 (resized).png
    beavis-butthead-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9401 (resized).JPG
    jimbo (resized).png
    SternCounterTableS15_16x9 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinMagnet:

I would totally buy a van halen pin. IF it was the original band. Sammy is horrible.

I think that is the only other pin my wife would force me to buy so I'd be down

#130 7 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

HBO made stern tone down GOT

Yeah, HBO ruined that game and opportunity. You have your hands tied when you pull licenses :/

EDIT: referring to art and voice work

#138 7 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

GOT was ruined? Hmm....I think it's one of the best pins that's ever been made personally.

sorry, the art package and voice call outs. Similar issue with TWD.

1 month later
    #178 7 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

Unless they want to port that to new hardware I don't see them going back to that old board set.

I thought stern said Vaults would use the old boards?

#192 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

They did. But then there's Batman '66, and all the rules for a VE went out the window.

Ya but batman 66 isn't a real vault, imo. Well I don't remember them saying it was a vault?

#194 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

It's not a regular vault, for sure, but it's not a new game either.
    The rules for a Vault are Stern's alone to make. You can have something like Iron Man with small changes, Something like Spider-Man, with major changes, and apparently, something like Batman '66 with massive changes/new system.

Didn't spiderman Vault use the SAM boards? The only two games listed on sterns site, IM and spiderman say vault in the name, while batman 66 doesn't use the old boards I know... so I mean I don't consider it a vault, the PF is completely different. while the other two are identical but art change on SM

#197 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Yes it used SAM. The changes were on the art, playfield toys, and mechanics.
    Batman '66 took it much further, replacing the left side of the playfield, while keeping the right. Also, it runs on SPIKE 2.0 with a LCD screen.
    What does that mean? Well, the sky's the limit for vaults. Why does a re-run of Tron have to be on SAM with a DMD?
    It might be. Most vault's may run on SAM and look similar. On the other hand, they could be greatly enhanced, ala Baman '66.
    Exciting times.

hahah, well ya. Luckily since they own it, they can do as they wish. Although if ex. tron went lcd at least the originals would be their own "thing". Meh whatever. I can still play with my pinballs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-table?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.