Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2641 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2647 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
    DSC00704 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1897 (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg
    14882574915041381996440 (resized).jpg
    summer-of-42 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0104 (resized).JPG
    tumblr_o3alnuut431qcb892o1_r1_250 (resized).png
    beavis-butthead-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9401 (resized).JPG
    jimbo (resized).png
    SternCounterTableS15_16x9 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

Might be tough to get Christopher Lloyd to do some custom clips...

Why so?

#91 7 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

he's dead....
    +1 for pulp fiction here

I thought that was confirmed a hoax?

#97 7 years ago

Yeah we have one BTTF pinball that didn't have Michael involved, if we ever get another BTTF pinball in the future it should only be done if they can get everyone back including Michael or at least get permission to use his audio and visual assets from the films, I would LOVE a new BTTF

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

I was positive Stern could do this, but a number of people in the past have said that Stern definitely do not have the license for this game.

No word on Star Wars artist or code at this stage.

I am sure they could pick up the licence quick enough if they wanted, the BM66 licence deal was supposedly done pretty quick out of no where, fingers crossed someone does a new BTTF pin the soundtrack alone would be phenomenal!

I thought someone had said Dwight will be coding Star Wars as Lyman and Steve have had a falling out??

1 week later
    #151 7 years ago

I'll take a John Wick pin uncensored please

1 week later
    #170 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Fast & Furious could work...there's so much to put in there. One of the ramps should be like Robocop, where the ball has to jump the ramp. Just seems like it would fit this theme perfectly. Have a garage area where the balls are locked, similar to Batman Forever.

Fast & Furious seems like a no brainer, 7 films in and the box office grossings continue to rise massively with each film, although I think the window may have been missed with 7, due to Paul Walkers unfortunate and untimely death interest in the franchise was never higher.

#172 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

wish they would do a fast n furious, coming up to no8 movie, 8 missions in the game, lots of cool scenes

I've thought about doing a fast and furious retheme, I wouldn't use the movies as modes would limit you to 7/8, I would take the most iconic/best scenes from each film and turn them into modes (do you make the game linear to play in a sequenced time line or open it up to any mode anytime and allow player to jumble up the timeline)

The Drag Race (The Fast & The Furious)
    End Chase with train drag race assists used as victory laps (The Fast & The Furious)
    Opening Race (2F2F)
    Tunnel Chase (Fast & Furious)
    Train Heist (Fast Five)
    Vin vs The Rock (Fast Five)
    Safe Heist (Fast Five)
    Highway Tank Chase (Furious 6)
    Runway Chase (Furious 6)
    Car sky dive and Armour Vehicle Chase (Furious 7)

Just a few of the best scenes and whether your a fan of the franchise or not those scenes would have some awesome audio and visual assets for adrenaline pumping modes especially now all makers are on full colour LCD displays.

It's also a theme that would pull in a lot of casual/new players in the multiplex or bars as the theme has such wide appeal not just potentially to pin heads (as we are way overdue a good racing pin) but also petrol heads. The fast and furious arcade racer in our local bowling alley is always being played even kids chose it over the Mario kart arcade game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-table?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.