Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2641 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2647 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
    DSC00704 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1897 (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg
    14882574915041381996440 (resized).jpg
    summer-of-42 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0104 (resized).JPG
    tumblr_o3alnuut431qcb892o1_r1_250 (resized).png
    beavis-butthead-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9401 (resized).JPG
    jimbo (resized).png
    SternCounterTableS15_16x9 (resized).jpg
    There are 199 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 7 years ago

Anyone break in an office drawer at Stern and find out what the next machine is? Please don't say Star Wars.

#2 7 years ago

Then you won't know what the next pin is.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

One of these threads again Every time!

#4 7 years ago

My bad, didn't realize I was being a cliche. <- Is that how you spell that.

#5 7 years ago

Doesn't matter staying strong on not buying anymore games till my two playfields get fixed and only then will I start to buy again.

#6 7 years ago

Don't get me wrong they make some great games and all they did for pinball is great, but after two bad experiences I'm taking a break.

#7 7 years ago

Unless they surprise us with a vault, my money is on star wars

#8 7 years ago

If it is Star Wars.....hope its the old trilogy done right this time.

#9 7 years ago

I'd love to see Motley Crue on the next music pin or an updated Back to the future pin. The old BTTF pin is weak.

#10 7 years ago

Goonies with Rocky Road Multiball

#11 7 years ago

Isn't there a shot that it's Elvira #3?

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Think thats an independent project...

#13 7 years ago

I'm curious as well. I've got some "Pro" level money to spend on a new pin.

Aerosmith looks great, but I'm not a music pin kind of person. Elvira #3 is very tempting, but I do think it's going to be priced in my range. Might just have to pull the trigger on a GB Pro.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Quoted from Stones:

Think thats an independent project...

Correct. Whizbang design contracted by Stern to build.

#15 7 years ago
    #16 7 years ago

I wish Stern would surprise everyone and release Scooby Doo it was relevant back in the 70's and it is still relevant now. My kids love Scooby. It would be a perfect family pin. Mystery Machine MB, must obtain scooby snacks to raise Shaggy and Scooby's bravery level, haunted mansion, mystery bonus, if it weren't for these darn kids MB etc.... endless possibilities

#17 7 years ago

PLEASE no more band themes!! They should redo Street Fighter. Let's not talk about GTB SFII. There's so much good material to draw from now. Would be epic!

#21 7 years ago

Virtual Pinball refers to the recreations as tables, not to be confused with a REAL pinball machine.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinMagnet:

I'd love to see Motley Crue on the next music pin or an updated Back to the future pin. The old BTTF pin is weak.

Motley fukn Crue would be awesome with Lyman coding
    Of course !

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Virtual Pinball refers to the recreations as tables, not to be confused with a REAL pinball machine.

Hey if someone wants to put their coffee cup on one or eat on one, who are we to judge?

#24 7 years ago

Iron Maiden is the only band left that deserves one as they're actually still active, relevant and good.

#25 7 years ago

Whiz bang game in April

VE in June..(I'm guessing it's Tron, maybe another run of AC/DC)

Star Wars in September

This is just my best guess.

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinMagnet:

You're weak.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Star Wars in September

I'm thinking it will get announced at Chicago Expo in October. What shows would Stern be attending before Expo?

#28 7 years ago

I don't think there is any chance of Star Wars happening until the series of new movies is complete.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

I don't think there is any chance of Star Wars happening until the series of new movies is complete.

But there is for the original series.

#30 7 years ago

Unless they do like Ghostbusters and use the original instead of the reboot
    but I don't know if Disney marketing would do that however....

#31 7 years ago

either way they will sell fast
    everytime I go out to play pins on location there is always someone on the SW pin and there sit MM and ST:TNG lonely and unloved...

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

It's going to be based on the original trilogy and all rumours point to 2017 release date. Stern could release more Star Wars pins based on the new movies in the future.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

Stern could release more Star Wars pins based on the new movies in the future.

Or another company if Stern was not to get that new license.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from AJB4:

Unless they do like Ghostbusters and use the original instead of the reboot
    but I don't know if Disney marketing would do that however....

Original Star Wars is a very lucrative license. Notice the characters used in Force Awakens...Han Solo, Luke, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO. X-Wings, TIE fighters, star destroyers, storm troopers.

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Original Star Wars is a very lucrative license. Notice the characters used in Force Awakens...Han Solo, Luke, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO. X-Wings, TIE fighters, star destroyers, storm troopers.

Forgetting someone at the very end?

You're faulty!

jimbo (resized).pngjimbo (resized).png

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Forgetting someone at the very end?

If it's Darth Vader in Rogue One...basically, Rogue One doesn't exist to me. I downright hated the movie.

#37 7 years ago

It is the 40th anniversary of Star Wars this year.

There are rumors of a 4K restoration of the original for later this year.

A pin tying into the 40th anniversary seems reasonable.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If it's Darth Vader in Rogue One...basically, Rogue One doesn't exist to me. I downright hated the movie.

I must be getting old. I meant Luke... but it seems you had him in your original list. Maybe I need to sleep for another 8 hrs

#39 7 years ago

It would be AWESOME to see another washed out old fart band like KISS and Areooldfart. Can't wait for another pinball geared towards seniors!

What they really need to do is start re-releasing their classics like 9 ball and star gazer. That would be epic.

#40 7 years ago

Come on... Alice Cooper
    Magicchiz

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

But there is for the original series.

This is just my opinion but I would be absolutely amazed if they went and did another machine base off the original trilogy. Not that I would mind as I really like Star Wars but just seems Disney is really pushing the new stuff.

#42 7 years ago

A new Beatles machine.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

I must be getting old. I meant Luke... but it seems you had him in your original list. Maybe I need to sleep for another 8 hrs

LOL. Happens to all of us.

#44 7 years ago

Beatles would be cool.

I hope JJP goes all in for the Star Wars license, they are the only one that could do it justice. Stern just keeps using the same type of toys and I don't have faith in them for this particular title.

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

This is just my opinion but I would be absolutely amazed if they went and did another machine base off the original trilogy. Not that I would mind as I really like Star Wars but just seems Disney is really pushing the new stuff.

Quoted from ahdelarge:

It's going to be based on the original trilogy and all rumours point to 2017 release date. Stern could release more Star Wars pins based on the new movies in the future.

^^^Is what I'm stating except for the future one after the new trilogy is complete

Quoted from PinballManiac40:Or another company if Stern was not to get that new license.

#46 7 years ago

Beatles license is cost prohibitive.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Beatles would be cool.
    I hope JJP goes all in for the Star Wars license, they are the only one that could do it justice. Stern just keeps using the same type of toys and I don't have faith in them for this particular title.

JJP tried, but Stern got the license.

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

JJP tried, but Stern got the license.

Has this been officially released? I've heard the rumors but haven't seen anything concrete.

#49 7 years ago

They're due for another Marvel superheroes pin. I'm not a fanboy so no clue what is the most appealing.

#50 7 years ago

flashinstinct I know I've been thinking how perfect a Scooby-Doo themed pinball would be .fun for all ages

There are 199 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-table?hl=pinmagnet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.