Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider raegor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I don't think TMNT appeals to the 50 plus crowd. TMNT was released in the mid to late 80's. A 50 year old like myself was probably around 17 or 18 before we ever heard of them and it was kid's stuff to most of us. For me it falls in the same category as Pokeman and Transformers.

Dude Transformers was mid 80's and pokemon was like 96/97. You can't clump those together lol.

3 weeks later
    #1234 4 years ago

I think if they're going for low end they should have gone like a tabletop mini pin or something at a much lower price.

#1236 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I hope they pay Jack Danger well to deal with the brunt of the criticism, even though he has little to do with these kinds of decisions. Lots of upset people blowing up his streaming hustle.
    Also Stern is in a lose-lose. They issued a boilerplate PR announcement. What are they supposed to announce, "hey we have something exciting to show...well it's not that exciting for our core customers, but you should still come visit us!"

How about "We have an exciting new addition to our home pin line of products that we plan to premiere at SD Comic Con!"

#1243 4 years ago
    Quoted from sethi_i:

I get your point, but that's not feasible for them. They are producing a $4k pinball machine for a target market that doesn't regularly buy them. They need to generate real excitement, not just use the word in a press release. And if anyone says there isn't any excitement surrounding this game, I say 1240 posts in a relatively short time (in just one forum thread) would indicate otherwise.
    Stern needs people talking about their machines, and they have that. Sure, rave reviews are better, but silence is death.

Your definition of excitement must be my definition of letdown. Oh well, tomAto, tomato....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider raegor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=raegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.