Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 years ago

A buddy of mine talked to Nordman a while back and he mentioned that the game is loaded with stuff and that he didn't design a Pro model. I'd anticipate that it will be at least $7500 street price if I had to guess.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from V8haha:

Yep TMNT! Someone has inside information!

If it's an original 80's TMNT pin by KME my wallet is in trouble! Not only is that a good nostalgic theme for me, but my 5 year old loves watching the original series on YouTube.

#163 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bingovit:

I sure hope TMNT is not a reality, don't even know I would want to buy a pro for location...

TMNT would kill on location! It may not appeal to the age 45-65 crowd but anyone that was born between 1975 and today grew up with the Turtles. They are a property that has stayed relevant even today.

1 week later
    #386 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

It's ok but way overhyped. The "80's key reference in every scene" is obnoxious, especially the music. Would be a better series if it was half the length.

A much better series that has similarities on Netflix is "Dark". It's one of my favorite shows of all time. I do enjoy Stranger Things though and the 80's nostalgia. I think it would make a pretty good pinball theme as it's one of the best modern licenses available.

#416 4 years ago

There's too much variety and choice in modern music. Anyone can release a record which is why bands can't get to be as big as they did in the past when there was limited options and everyone listened to the same stuff. There's still great music today but you have to seek it out. But for this reason I don't think you can have a pin based on modern music.

But if we're going to pick something based on an older band or musician my top two choices would be Prince (the greatest musician of all time). Or David Bowie (The most innovative). The Bowie license would likely be tough to attain but the Prince estate seems willing to do anything for money right now.

1 week later
    #910 4 years ago

My guess is that Stern isn't ready for JW to be played at a show by the masses yet. If they announce next week that will buy them a few more weeks to get the game ready for primetime. I think the first games anyone plays will be a Deadflip stream and not a public show. Although it would be awesome to be wrong and to have a game to play at ReplayFX!

#1124 4 years ago
    Quoted from ktownhero:

Those all sold... And likely sold fast. You said there are a bunch of pros sitting *unsold*.

There have been a bunch of SW Pros listed for $4700-$4800 in the MN/WI region in the past year. This is a pretty typical price for any recent HUO Stern game these days. Munsters and Maiden too. Can't believe people are disputing this. The only lcd Stern Pro that sells for more than that is Deadpool or maybe Black Knight right now.
    Screenshot_20190718-121521 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190718-121521 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.