Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

I’m guessing July - Jurassic World

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I so hope it's Jurassic World instant buy for me would love to have it besides my other two JP pinball machines.

Definitely a buy for me too, so long as it looks good. Drives me crazy, stern sometimes makes amazing pins and other times makes awful pins.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

any insider info on likely designer or coder?
    Is Elwin up in rotation again?
    Some new or returning old school 90s designer?

I think Bryan Eddy was rumored for code?

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Hard to believe it has been 2 months since BKSOR release

I feel like BK SoR sales aren't going well?

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I would think that if Stern is smart and ready, then they will be announcing as soon as the first run of Wonka leaves the factory?
    That would be smart business. Once WONKA hits on route then I see lots of people liking it and wanting it (both for route and home), so Stern would be smart to try and stem that competition by giving people another option and trying to steal hype.

I doubt stern would hit that deadline. It looks like the Wonka runs will be leaving/shipping in time for Pintastic in a week.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

I can’t imagine Stern is really all that worried about Wonka. The layout looks interesting but the theme is crap and the code looked fairly boring.

I hardly doubt stern is worried about JJP. But, that doesn't mean they wouldn't try to steal some thunder. It's just good business sense.

#77 4 years ago

I’m a huge JJP fan. Stern sells way more pins than JJP does. No idea why anyone would think otherwise. Both manufacturers have provided numbers before and Sterns are like 5x higher at least.

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, it is pretty clear that WOZ, TH, and DI have all sold about 3x more in quantity than the typical Stern game.
    The reality is JJP offers about 1/5 of the total title in that same time frame.
    Stern total sales are obviously way more than anyone, but for edition size of the 3 JJP titles have all sold very well.
    WOZ just keeps selling and the total number is crazy at this point (I am amazed they are still producing them but it seems to be the case)
    TH sold very well out of the gate
    DI was slow to start but obviously picked up lots of steam.
    All 3 titles have done quite well.
    In comparison, Stern typically gets 1 hit title a year. Maiden, DP, etc...
    The other titles average very low numbers.
    Anyone paying even remote attention to what they see on route, in personal collections, and recorded on websites that track the info can see the clear and obvious trends.

Where are you getting the data from? I’m genuinely curious as I’ve never seen numbers from JJP and Stern that would back up that claim.

#102 4 years ago

If the next pin is Jurassic world I hope it’s awesome with good code and fun toys and mechs. The original JP is still one of my favorites.

3 weeks later
    #769 4 years ago

My money is on Jurassic Park.

#858 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

As Whysnow will tell you, he has a distributor (don't bother asking who) that consistently sells him NIB Sterns for hundreds less than anyone else pays. Still, it sounds like zaphx payed several hundred more than "street" price for his SW Pro, so he should call some other distributors next time around.

It pays to shop around.

#905 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

When is Stern releasing their next real pinball machine?

Quoted from WolfManCat:

Rumors point to Elvira 3 in October.

Rumors point to Jurassic park or world next week.

#1070 4 years ago

Here is my in depth analysis of the premiere of the new pin.

TrollFace (resized).jpgTrollFace (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=f3honda4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.