Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago
    #179 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Why? because Elvira (the character, not the pinball) is based on old school machismo vanity of tits and ass and zero substance.
    It is about that fake persona of looks are all that matter to men.
    Just kind of dates you if that is your thing.
    My dad loved Elvira and her pasty white cleavage and sexual everything. Nothing wrong with that and I get it, but it dates you as Old and why we rarely see that type of character anymore.

Virtue signal much? People like what they like, and Cassandra is right in on it. In her own words :

People think being Elvira is a lot of fun - and it is - but I was doing a lot more bizarre stuff before then, just being a dancer and a showgirl and traveling around Italy in a band and working for Playboy Club, and later being a model and meeting a million and one people and being kind of a groupie... It's all been really interesting.
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/cassandra_peterson_504315

1 week later
    #288 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

VF is so anti climactic....you guys are weird. Nothing about that music gets my blood pumping to play some pinball. This would be better suited as a beatles re-theme, lol!

I would rather have a Chumbawamba pin then a Violent Femmes one. At least they had one good song and their less mainstream stuff is all anarchist in nature.

#291 4 years ago

I did not say that I wanted a Chumbawamba pin, just that I would prefer it to Violent Femmes. Bring on GNR from JJP and an 80's Monster of Rock pin!

#293 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

That doesn't make it right.

True. But I tell you in all sincerity, I would buy a Jimmy Buffett pin in a heartbeat.

#296 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I'd like a Masters of Classical pin. Bach, Vivaldi, Beethoven.

How about some Apocalyptica since you like classical?

#301 4 years ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Did you need your own thread for this question?

Apparently so. I got downvoted for bringing up your thread.

1 week later
    #604 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Couple things... Jurassic World grossed 652 million vs. Fallen Kingdome $417 that is a massive drop of $235 million dollars. Keep in mind if you adjust the gross then Fallen Kingdom is actually only the 4th highest grossing JP movie out of 5.

This is not quite correct. You are only looking at domestic numbers. The worldwide market is much bigger that the US market for blockbuster type movies. JW did 1.67B and JWFK did 1.3B. Box Office Mojo does not have adjusted world wide grosses for this series.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.