Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolpinballdino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m guessing July - Jurassic World

I so hope it's Jurassic World instant buy for me would love to have it besides my other two JP pinball machines.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I so hope not. When was the last time Stern broke the mold on a mech? JP/JW needs a dope mech to interact with the ball. Not a raptor on a spring to bounce around.

Have you played the new BK SOR the knight mech is a bad ass toy. Stern usually does a hit or miss but I have faith in Elwin if the rumors are true of him designing because Maiden is my favorite game of all time kick ass layout and great coding as a tournament player I love it.

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Balls spin around, shield goes up and down. What so great? The flail is just a huge spinner with balls on the end. The shield is a rising target like that of Stargate's guards that rise.
    The last mech that I was impressed with was Keith's captive ball for Maiden. I like that you can hit that newton ball in its normal state. Hit it with a ball inside. Hit it and knock the ball out. Its a very cool toy in my opinion. Stern doesnt make new mechs at all any more as far as I can tell. Im sure its expensive, but its what we need. Innovation.
    Im really into locking balls and then them doing something. I wish there was a mech that incorporated BBB's captive balls with a locking mechanism. That way you could define certain parameters based on where the balls are when you release them for multiball.
    For Jaws it would be cool if you locked the balls in his mouth representing the barrels, and then he lowers or something and you can knock the balls out one by one increasing multiplier or whatever with how ever many are released.
    Lots of cool stuff that can be done that hasnt been touched on yet. I hope deep root can actually wow us one day. Really high hopes there...

I don't know I have never seen another game have a Knight mech, that has a flail with two spinning balls that interact with game play and I own a lot of machines and have played many other games. The maiden ball lock is cool on the premium/LE but the average person won't care all they will see is a ball hitting a ball. I agree 100% percent with you on the BBB lock I wish someone would bring that back Sega Godzilla does the same concept and I enjoy it.

#107 4 years ago

I am ready for Jurassic World.

20190622_140845 (resized).jpg20190622_140845 (resized).jpg
    #109 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Gotta head to the clown puke thread real quick, be right back.

I knew that post was coming well played Sir purchased both machines like that and have been too lazy to change the LEDS to better color's lol.

1 week later
    #339 4 years ago
    Quoted from valgalder:

Are kids actually still interested in JP? When I was a kid the first movie was huge and they licensed the shit out of it. (toys, video games, apparel, you name it etc... ) , but after that I probably watched the 2nd one once and don't even remember it. I don't have kids, so I have no idea if it's still a popular license or not, but it doesn't seem like it? Just curious.

Yes they are I'm 16 and I still love the franchise even though the two latest films have been shit.

#352 4 years ago

Those Titanic games are great for parts. I managed to get one cheap and use all the boards for some of my Sega pinball's.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolpinballdino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=coolpinballdino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.