Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#483 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Its because theres isn't any thunder at all sir, and Stern couldn't care less regarding JJP sales. Man this crap again?

I agree with this. I think JJP is awesome, but I don't think Stern does anything to react or 'steal thunder' from any other pin manufactures. They announce and release when they feel ready to do so.

1 week later
    #582 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chief:

Stern posted this on fb almost 3 years ago (when they acquired the licence perhaps?) plenty of development time... my money is on Stranger Things reveal at Comic-Con[quoted image]

I don't recall that image.

It could be Stranger Things, at the biggest comic-con it would be the best place to announce.

But the same goes for TMNT and Jurassic. Your guess is as good as mine. But I think it will likely be one of those 3 (or Superman)

I have no idea

#656 4 years ago

We will see a stranger things pin one day, just not this year.

#659 4 years ago

I’ll also add that the odds are better we get a stranger things pin before a Tron vault...

#662 4 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

I recall a somewhat recent Stern designer’s quote that the next title was one that nobody was really clamoring for....anyone else recall that?

Vaguely, but yes

#664 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

A piece of curved spring steel.
    Springs are actually kind of expensive...

I guess the tie fighter on the home pin will use that then

#665 4 years ago

I am not sure on pricing for home pins, but I think I would rather use the money for a used ‘real’ one?

#688 4 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Good guesses but Rick & Morty for the win

Wow, really!?!?

#695 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-pin:

Agree with most, besides the beatles. Loved the artwork on that, but i'm not paying overprice for a spiked seawitch 2.
    If jjp did beatles it would have been an awesome machine.
    At the moment i really hope stern continues with crap titles, so they dont have the chance to fuck up more stuff like the beatles.
    For now jjp does everything better, but the clearcoat.
    If stern wants back in the game go back to sam-system and start out by doing an awesome led-screen assisted revamp on lord of the rings, with as good integration as jjp hobbit.
    If they chooze even worse quality, it really doesnt matter what their crap machine costs, since no one will buy anyway.
    Well maybe they are aiming for the pile on wallmart next to 1up?

Dude! I like JJP too, but this post is hot garbage

#696 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Rick and Morty who the hell are they? Stranger Things,whats that?

You may want to check them both out. Very entertaining and you’ll see that a pin just may be in order

#712 4 years ago

I seriously don’t know why I get so anxious and excited at pinball announcements. What the hell is wrong with me!?

#717 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm 34 and I thought ST3 was the bee's knees.

Yeah, my 17 and 19 years old love it.

#756 4 years ago

I will be surprised if they pass on all these great theme and vault suggestions and excitement and go back to an original Jurassic park theme that no one seemed to be asking for.

Stern must feel very confident in blowing the DE version out of the water.

We’ll find out...

#757 4 years ago

Is Godzilla still an option!?

#1214 4 years ago

I think stern went about the release all wrong and invited this kind of response.

What they should have done was simply say...We are going to be unveiling our latest pinball for our home pin line of products. It is Star Wars and will be ready to play at this weeks Comic-con. For the pinball enthusiast and professional players we will be announcing our latest cornerstone pinball machine the following week.

This would probably have played out a lot better, and would have been received with much less criticism.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=Goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.