Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,362 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.gif
    1FC613F8-B795-423A-A26F-A1FB88000D08 (resized).jpeg
    BD3329FA-1AFB-4902-B811-8A7BBAC4D66F.jpeg
    waf (resized).jpg
    913305B7-F7CB-4A60-B13C-D013E5BD786E.jpeg
    TheHomer (resized).png
    5D897299-BB3E-4372-A7F4-085917360B45 (resized).jpeg
    A5F5013C-22C8-403D-B404-5169633335B4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Stern hurt you (resized).jpg
    rec.gif
    200.gif
    Screenshot_20190719-062816_Twitch (resized).jpg
    B9ADD20A-6042-4EDC-8626-F4CEE83B368F (resized).jpeg
    76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    dq (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#502 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

CGC is making at least 1500 games per year and will do so for the likely future.

I think the fact that a 1990’s remake can take any market at all shows the strength of those machines and titles in the first place. CGC’s ability to modernize them without disfiguring them, and the quality of the machines is something to be worried about. If you place a Munsters Pro next to MB classic, which machine looks like it is worth the $5500 to $6000 you would pay for it?

Stern hasn’t ripped off their rearview mirrors just yet, but the strength of their new titles needs to match the speed of the upcoming traffic in their blind spot imho.

1 week later
    #911 4 years ago

Boy I sure picked a bad week to give up smoking Meth... This home crap, again? Probably a sbc and cheap tft screen attached to a couple node boards, and throw in an audio amp for good measure... I bet they start at $2995, $5k by Dec 25th, $1500 by Dec 26th on CL, a can of charcoal lighter and a match included free, no charge.

Lets face it, every nerd, geek, and spaz who ever asked for a pinball machine from Santa has ended up with Zizzle, Home boy screw over edition as a consolation gift. Can you imagine asking your parents for a pinball machine for Christmas and opening up a nib SWHE? I think I would march into my bedroom, grab my slush fund stash from it’s hidie-hole, walk back out to my parents and hand it to them and say “Return that POS, please, and use the the refund and my extra $1500 and buy me a SW Pro, please? Orherwise, i will be outside, playing with the box it came in...

Let’s face it, if they can get 1000 SW fanboys even a little exited, they might sell a few hundred... not sure what kind of marketing genius thought this was a Stellar Wars idea...

#1168 4 years ago

Ok so I went and watched Zac S. blow it up on the DF live stream and I am now going to have to post this... ok, if this showed up on Christmas morning, it is a f-ton closer to a commercial game than a Zizzle. As a matter of fact, the game reminded me of a system 11 or early wpc type ruleset, complete with bonus lights, countdowns... kind of a throwback and something modern mashed together. Would like to play it and see one in person now. Not sure the NIB price isnt still a bit scary for the masses, hell, even to SW fanboys. But this toy is competing with buying a life-sized R2-D2 prop, and that is cheaper right now on Etsy and the any fanboy knows that R2-D2 is going to get him laid more.

76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg76D5C515-06BC-4631-982F-0EB5CF763AD2 (resized).jpeg
    #1202 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

The Etsy R2 must be like the Zizzle of R2s then. My buddy is a builder and you could buy about 4 of these for how much he has into his.

Not a working droid, just a fiberglass prop. Still, falls in the same category as Han in Carbonite, or any other man cave adornment you want to put it up against. As a long time fanboy myself, there are way more interesting memorabilia out there for way cheaper. Even as a Star Wars fanboy and a pinball collector, no one has made a Star Wars machine yet that made me want it in the home, I got weak when DE put out the first one, but finacially couldnt afford it then, and have since moved on to better machines.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=Bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.