Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Tommi_Gunn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_1.JPG
    Raul.jpg
    photo_2.png
    image.jpg
    Hook_Captain_Hook.jpg
    photo_2.PNG
    photo_1.JPG
    sloth_goonies-431x300.jpg
    There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

It's Chicago. You expected normal sex toys?

Ha!

#55 11 years ago

I doubt Stern would do a non licensed theme anytime soon but would be nice to get away from the license and do an Area 51 with martins, planes, etc.

#56 11 years ago

Did anyone else notice the RBION backboxes at about ten seconds in? Possibly old cabinets being re-purposed...?

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

Did anyone else notice the RBION backboxes at about ten seconds in? Possibly old cabinets being re-purposed...?

I think they are just using the old backboxes for mounting the test circuit boards to test the new playfield mechanisms.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Slate:

I doubt Stern would do a non licensed theme anytime soon

From what ive seen other places and heard from other pinsiders this is sadly the case.

Rumor is is that a truly unlicensed game would be to hard to sell in the overseas markets. This is most likely the nail in the coffin for a unlicensed game from stern.

Just a rumor but sounds legit.

#59 11 years ago

I visited Stern back when TRON LE's were in pre-production. I visited with Lyman in his office. His TRON LE he was programming had a lower cabinet of Batman and a backbox of World Poker Tour. I'm pretty sure when they are developing a game and making proto's and whitewoods, they'll take whatever extra cabinets are sitting in the warehouse.

#60 11 years ago

Does Gary have an account with Studio21ltd(dotcom) in Addison?

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

did anyone sneak past the blue door and get pics? if so you can send them to me and I'll post them. Stern can hate me for life, and I won't name my pic sources.

How about using the night vision on a video camera? That used to let you see through some things so maybe you'd get a better hint of what is behind there

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

how come nobody noticed this on the left?

Now THAT is funny. Good show man!

#63 11 years ago

george is a cool guy

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-area-52/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.