(Topic ID: 243548)

Next Stern?

By PW79

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZepQS (resized).jpg
    1805884ae4141bb2b7444bf20ed9ed86e64642a8 (resized).jpg
    20190521_215337 (resized).jpg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Any folks in the know?

I heard Supermam was next but then it ended up Black Knight & then Superman was scrapped.

Elvira? Heard conflicting info regarding no pro model

Was the Bill & Ted thing legit?

What happened to the Pulp Fiction rumors?

What else ya all got?

#2 4 years ago

Superman would have looked great next to my BM66LE, sure hope that’s not been scrapped.

#3 4 years ago

Jurrasic World seems to be the rumor.

#4 4 years ago

Jaws

#6 4 years ago

Godzilla.

#7 4 years ago

I hear it's Jawzilla World!

#8 4 years ago

The Meg. You heard it here first!

#9 4 years ago

Isn't it Vault time? Give Tanio the GOT code source (right now it's Bran The Broken) and have LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE do some updated art, and give us the GOT we deserve.

#10 4 years ago

Trump vs polosi

#11 4 years ago

Pokemon

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Isn't it Vault time? Give Tanio the GOT code source (right now it's Bran The Broken) and have LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE do some updated art, and give us the GOT we deserve.

That's a pretty good idea. A new GOT model with updated artwork and then new code for all models featuring content from the several seasons not in the game would be awesome.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's a pretty good idea. A new GOT model with updated artwork and then new code for all models featuring content from the several seasons not in the game would be awesome.

Yeah but to be true to the show, the wizard mode would have to be a huge disappointment.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Yeah but to be true to the show, the wizard mode would have to be a huge disappointment.

Not to mention that once you reach it, you have to wait an extended period of time before it begins.

#15 4 years ago

I been hearing it's Jurassic World which I hope is true because I have been saving some cash as it's a must buy as I love theme and I own both the Sega JP and the Data East JP the only that would prevent me from buying the game is if it sucks very badly.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

Not to mention that once you reach it, you have to wait an extended period of time before it begins.

and then it ends really fast.

#17 4 years ago

Any truth to the Led Zeppelin as rethemed Quicksilver rumor?

#18 4 years ago

Few people saying JAWS now that would interest me.

#19 4 years ago

heard jaws as well

#20 4 years ago

I thought there was talk a while back that the Jaws license was too difficult to work with something along those lines. Jaws though is another top ten dream theme for me that I would love to see get produced.

#21 4 years ago

I believe I heard on one of the pinball podcasts that there may be a licensing issue with Jaws where they would only have access to the shark and the logo, no music, no clips, etc.

It’s a podcast rumor though so take it for what it’s worth.

#23 4 years ago

JAWS pinball without the JAWS sound effects lol. What in the TWD hillbilly kind of shit is that?

Has Elvira been pushed back, scrapped, etc?

Was Bill & Ted a legit leak?

I recall Pulp Fiction was rumored too.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

My question is when will the next what is next from Stern thread start!

Bruh, probably right after the reveal pics of whatever is next

#26 4 years ago

Elvira was already confirmed to be an upcoming stern release- No official release date though. All other titles are just rumors. Nothing has officially been said by stern. The biggest rumors are Jaws and Jurassic World. There is always the Tron/LOTR vault edition rumors, but another pin is rumored to be the next vault title.

#27 4 years ago

I will put my money on Eddy Jurassic World next.

It just seems the most likely.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I will put my money on Eddy Jurassic World next.
    It just seems the most likely.

hope so - Eddy rocks

#29 4 years ago

I have inside knowledge!
    20190521_215337 (resized).jpg20190521_215337 (resized).jpg

#30 4 years ago

Godzilla would be the next best release, with a brand new movie coming out this summer.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Godzilla would be the next best release, with a brand new movie coming out this summer.

I talked to Gary Stern last night.
    FACT.
    Next Stern game is "Jesuszilla, son of Godzilla."

#32 4 years ago

Hoping for the Big Fish, or a specific Lizard of the nuclear kind....

#33 4 years ago

Gonna be Cannibal Corpse...Butchered at Birth. Premiums and LE's have removable lower pf's available in AL and OH only.

#34 4 years ago
    1805884ae4141bb2b7444bf20ed9ed86e64642a8 (resized).jpg1805884ae4141bb2b7444bf20ed9ed86e64642a8 (resized).jpg
    #35 4 years ago

Been over a year since a real music pin. It’s also been 2 yrs now since gary was partying with Slayer, with a repeat a year later. Then the whole flying the stern banner at the Slayer concert...

#36 4 years ago

Godzilla makes sense as they bought the rights.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cruster:

Been over a year since a real music pin. It’s also been 2 yrs now since gary was partying with Slayer, with a repeat a year later. Then the whole flying the stern banner at the Slayer concert...

No way on Slayer. Prime was more recent.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Any truth to the Led Zeppelin as rethemed Quicksilver rumor?

Hmmm....

ZepQS (resized).jpgZepQS (resized).jpg
    #39 4 years ago

I heard from a reliable source close to Stern (info/person based in FL) that the next game, Jurassic World, will be rolled out to the public in 3-4 weeks. But, who knows for sure. They also seemed to suggest that Keith Elwin might be the designer. We shall see...

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

needs the long night mode and the bells mode.

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bazzy34:

I heard from a reliable source close to Stern (info/person based in FL) that the next game, Jurassic World, will be rolled out to the public in 3-4 weeks. But, who knows for sure. They also seemed to suggest that Keith Elwin might be the designer. We shall see...

Jurassic World now??
    should of been out with Jurassic World (Jp4) as remake like Jurassic World was kind of an remake of Jurassic park.

#43 4 years ago

A new JP in 3-4 weeks?

That works

Wonder if Elvira is another take on the Primus, PBR, WNBJM? That would be a bummer. Nordman claims he designed Elvira years ago so it is plausible when there’s talk of no Pro model.

Swore I heard 007 Bond was in the works too.

#44 4 years ago

This year and beginning of next:
    Jurassic World
    Elvira 3
    Godzilla
    Jaws

#45 4 years ago

If it was jp.. do you think they could beat the Dino ball chomper of the past?

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Wonder if Elvira is another take on the Primus, PBR, WNBJM? That would be a bummer. Nordman claims he designed Elvira years ago so it is plausible when there’s talk of no Pro model.

I can't remember if this was addressed by Dennis at a pinball show / conference or somewhere posted here on Pinside, but I recall him stating that he was not using WNBJM or any of the other remakes of this table for Elvira 3. Rather, it was an all-new design, much like his previous Elvira efforts.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

This year and beginning of next:
    Jurassic World
    Elvira 3
    Godzilla
    Jaws

Not sure if Ted has inside info., but I'm guessing his selections are right or real close to it...

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

If it was jp.. do you think they could beat the Dino ball chomper of the past?

It'll be a dino bash toy.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It'll be a dino bash toy.

Prolly right :/

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:Isn't it Vault time? Give Tanio the GOT code source (right now it's Bran The Broken) and have LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE do some updated art, and give us the GOT we deserve.

No DMD should ever be a vault game and it is to soon for the rest

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-stern-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.