image-835.jpg
image-788.jpg
image-160.jpg
image-226.jpg
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pappyboyington.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That is a slick looking playfield! Very cool.

Yes it is! LOVE IT! Who did the artwork for the play field? He should get an award. Please post more pictures guys.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

I read all Trekkies stuff in this thread, which hijacked it btw . Erroneous Posts & HAD to respond. Not trolling or a flame post - but errors can't be left unanswered...so I wanted to squash that rabbit trail and get back to the Jjp cool open house comments and pics

You think it just going to end here huh?

Great and I was loving how this thread was going. You could have just ignored him like the rest of us

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

You think it just going to end here huh?

Great and I was loving how this thread was going. You could have just ignored him like the rest of us

Oh and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with either one of you. I just think it's dumb to bring this kind of discussion here. I also think it's naive of you to think that trying to correct Trekkie's "opinion" is going to stop here.

#123 9 years ago

Any more info about the show?

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

A quick note on hobbit...The cabinet looks very nice. The art work and actor images are well done. Worlds better than most movie themed pin cabs for sure. Most of all, the PF is flat out AMAZING! A total work of art.

I agree. Thanks for posting some information about the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pappyboyington.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-saturdayjersey-shore-pinball-and-gameroom-show-jersey-jack-pinball-?tu=pappyboyington and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.