Topic Stats

• 166 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TaTa
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20140809_145341_646.jpg
image.jpg
2014-08-09 09.38.22.jpg
2014-08-09 12.21.19.jpg
2014-08-09 12.43.41.jpg
2014-08-09 12.21.14.jpg
image-787.jpg
image-743.jpg
image-835.jpg
image-788.jpg
image-160.jpg
image-226.jpg
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

Dayummm what kinda tires cost 360? ouch!

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I never made it. I had a nail in my tire and a back door that wouldn't latch. Then there was a car fire on 280 that backed things up when I was trying to get back home. New tire: $360. New door latch: $120. A Saturday that I was looking forward to that got royally F-ed up: PRICELESS.
And for anyone looking to take me out (that'd be YOU, Trekkies!), I'll be at PAPA and most likely in Chicago as well. Live long and prosper.

Sorry about your Saturday.

Still waiting to see the post where I came out attacking people.

But anyway, I'm not good enough to compete at PAPA. Based on the qualifying scores JJP put on their Facebook page, I'm a good enough player to have come in 5th place (if I were to have competed).

Ever since I bought my first machine, it definitely has made me a better player. Any professional would destroy me.

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

TY Steve.
BTW, I was the one you jumped in on the tour with. LOL You were with me and Dannunz. I was wearing the tie dye American Eagle T-Shirt.
@Pinchroma...Hey Alex, it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you. You're one talented guy. I'll let you know if I decide to get my WOF hardware painted.

Keith's hit plenty of Home Runs before, but I really think He's going to hit a grand slam with the code in this one. When it came to talking about Hobbit, you could see he was ALL business and totally focused/dedicated to raising the bar.
Keith's a straight up genius and he's going to make Hobbit one heck of an exciting game.

Ah, well belated howdy as I connect faces to the Pinsiders! And btw, the monkey magnet sensor that ken gave me after the tour works like a charm. My original was really dead.

I agree about the Hobbit: without the added hassle of developing the whole programming/control platform, and with one game under their belt on it, I think Keefer & co has better focus on making crazy good rules for this title.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My tires cost more than that. No spare in my car, so has to use run flats.

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

A quick note on hobbit...The cabinet looks very nice. The art work and actor images are well done. Worlds better than most movie themed pin cabs for sure. Most of all, the PF is flat out AMAZING! A total work of art.

I agree. Thanks for posting some information about the show.

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Michelins for an Infiniti. You wanna drive a nice car, you're gonna buy expensive tires every 25,000 miles (or if a nail hits it). Makes it fun trying to pay the damn thing off when the parts cost so much.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Sorry about your Saturday.
Still waiting to see the post where I came out attacking people.
But anyway, I'm not good enough to compete at PAPA. Based on the qualifying scores JJP put on their Facebook page, I'm a good enough player to have come in 5th place (if I were to have competed).
Ever since I bought my first machine, it definitely has made me a better player. Any professional would destroy me.

No particular post. Just seemed that way in total. I've got nothing against you, I just like to bust balls, and I don't mind having them busted back (unlike some people I've run across here...and I don't mean you). You ARE good enough to compete in PAPA. Nobody sucks big hairy donkey balls worse than me, and that's what Division C is for. I'm going for two days. I'm gonna size up the competition, give it my best shot, and go home. If by some incredible twist of fate I make the cut, I'm driving back to Pittsburgh on Sunday morning to get knocked out. (I've got to have my wife home for Saturday!).

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My tires cost more than that. No spare in my car, so has to use run flats.

The 70 year old guy you insulted a day or two ago would use his wisdom and tell you to not own a vehicle that does not come equipped with a spare wheel & tire.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The 70 year old guy you insulted a day or two ago would use his wisdom and tell you to not own a vehicle that does not come equipped with a spare wheel & tire.

I'd rather just pay for run flats and keep my coupe.

#159 4 years ago

I remember Keith saying that with WOZ there just was not enough substance there to do a mode based game. Look what he was able to accomplish. Than he said ......but with hobbit there is a lot of substance to pull a very deep mode based game off of. It will not be a linear type game. He said he is going to show the world how to do a proper mode based game. I for one cant wait.

#160 4 years ago

IMG_20140809_145341_646.jpg

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

IMG_20140809_145341_646.jpg 214 KB

The jealousy this thread has over me is insane. I want to meet the JJP crew so badly

#162 4 years ago

SLUSH PUPPY'S!

#163 4 years ago

And they were GOOD!

#164 4 years ago

I like how Jack is Keeping the New Jersey Economy running as Slush Puppie is part of J&J Snack Foods, based in Pennsauken. I'm surprised that you New Jerseyites don't spell the name correctly though.

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

He said he is going to show the world how to do a proper mode based game. I for one cant wait.

How exciting is that! One of, if not the best pinball programmer in the world making this type of statement. We all have something very special to look forward to.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
1,750 (OBO)
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Itasca, IL
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington, WV
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 12.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blacklick, OH
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 189.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside