image-835.jpg
image-788.jpg
image-160.jpg
image-226.jpg
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 9 years ago

Please spread the word!! This is the premier SUMMER PINBALL EVENT! DON'T MISS IT!!

We will be there to support Jack in the swap meet with a full truck O stuff!!

One Day only Show and Open House at Jersey Jack Pinball here in Lakewood New Jersey!

8 AM - DARK

This Show Will Feature:

Games inside set up on Free Play

Huge Swap Meet outside with games and Parts

IFPA Pinball Tournament with Prizes

Jersey Jack Pinball Factory Tour

FOOD - FUN- SURPRISES - SPECIAL GUESTS

If you are interested in bringing games for the Swap Meet - e mail me.

There is no charge to bring anything to the Swap Meet - must be Gameroom / Pinball Related items

Saturday August 9th 2014

1645 Oak Street
Lakewood, NJ 08701

R.S.V.P. how many to [email protected] to be placed on a Special Door Prize List

Best Regards,

Jack Guarnieri
President & CEO, Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc.

(732) 364-9900 x 201

(732) 433-4333 - Direct

photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Ill be there!

#3 9 years ago

So looking forward to going to it after missing last years open house!

#4 9 years ago

Shrek HUO for sale - $4,500.00. If interested, PM me for more info. My goal is to have the game sold, with delivery and pickup at this show.

#5 9 years ago

Interesting.

#6 9 years ago

I'll be there. Hope to get a Hobbit reveal of some sort.
Allen

#7 9 years ago

Anyone else have a pin to sell?

#8 9 years ago

^^^ Yes. I have a nice R&B I'd consider bringing for someone to buy. If interested, PM for pics and detail. @$2,500.

#9 9 years ago

RSVP sent! Looking forward to it!

#10 9 years ago

Gottlieb "King of Diamonds" or "Diamond Jack" Wanted to Buy in a collector condition, restored or not. I'll be at this show all day to purchase and pick up. Please PM me if you have one. Thanks!

#11 9 years ago

Please anyone going - post pictures and stories. Thank you.

LTG : )™

#12 9 years ago

Definitely looking forward to this, but let's see what else we can get for buy/sell!

I have, ahem, a RFM, I'd maybe bring...

#13 9 years ago

Yeah...but where were you YESTERDAY??? Btw...I'll be wearing my shirt that says, "I am Beelzeboob" so you know who to punch.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please anyone going - post pictures and stories. Thank you.

Um...aren't you the "special guest"? Jeez, you're gonna make me go all the way to Chicago to meet you - with or without the cheese pump! (I'm trying to get out there in October, but my wife is NOT happy about it since our daughter's getting married that Saturday. But hey...it's for better or worse, right?

#15 9 years ago

BTW...Kevin McHugh, the OP, is one of the class acts in the pinball community. If you see his truck full of stuff and can buy something, do it. He always gets first crack at my money.

#16 9 years ago

Me and my lady are coming should be a blast

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Um...aren't you the "special guest"?

Sorry no. Months ago I checked air fares and cheapest with two stops wasn't doable in one day, direct one way early and late was over $1200, so no way I could make it. Closing two days was out and high price was out.

No idea who special guest will be.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Jeez, you're gonna make me go all the way to Chicago to meet you

Sorry. I do hope to make Expo. If I do that is far east as I'll be this year.

LTG : (

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Um...aren't you the "special guest"?

Um....his name starts with a K.....

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry no. Months ago I checked air fares and cheapest with two stops wasn't doable in one day, direct one way early and late was over $1200, so no way I could make it. Closing two days was out and high price was out.
No idea who special guest will be.

Sorry. I do hope to make Expo. If I do that is far east as I'll be this year.
LTG : (

Hey Lloyd,

Ohara to Trenton mercer on frontier is only 520 with tax round trip and a direct flight.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Hey Lloyd,

Ohara to Trenton mercer on frontier is only 520 with tax round trip and a direct flight.

Is that all. Of course I have to get from Hopkins to O'hare and find the $520. Other than that it's a breeze.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Everyone going will have a blast. Please share stories and pictures.

#22 9 years ago

5 hour drive for me, but I think I may do it. It's not every day that I have the opportunity for a factory tour or to meet a few fellow pinsiders

#23 9 years ago

It's nice that it's only an hour or so for me. I'm used to 2-3 hours for Allentown, 3-4 hours for York, or ten hours for Expo!

#24 9 years ago

See you guys there!

#25 9 years ago

I'm about to start a Kickstarter program to get Lloyd the cash to get to NJ...

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm about to start a Kickstarter program to get Lloyd the cash to get to NJ.

Please don't. There will be plenty to do and plenty of JJP people to go around.

And someone has to stay behind and handle tech support.

LTG : )

#27 9 years ago

Just goofin', Lloyd. Just looking forward to meeting you one day!

#28 9 years ago

Games on free play an hour away. It's on.

#29 9 years ago

I have a HUO BDK for sale if anyone is interested. No mods, updated code.

#30 9 years ago

A newsletter link was just posted on JJP's facebook page, which offers a few more details about the day.

The tournament starts at 9am, and there will be a pizza party at 1pm.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/This-Saturday---The-Jersey-Shore-Pinball---Gameroom-Show.html?soid=1104524641178&aid=ySJxzrYrCJw

#31 9 years ago

9 am.....yuk!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

9 am.....yuk!

I'm *guessing* the tour is in the afternoon. But yeah, I'd prefer the tour in the morning and tournament in the afternoon/evening when I'm actually awake. :p

#33 9 years ago

Does anyone know what time the factory tour is? Is it something throughout the day or is it specific times?

#34 9 years ago

Arghh! Bad day for me! But you guys enjoy...it's a fun tour!

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Does anyone know what time the factory tour is? Is it something throughout the day or is it specific times?

If it's like the last get-togethers there, you can kind of just wander around the factory (not the parts section) and look around and play the games on free play. No real tour or tour guide situation.

#36 9 years ago

I hope to work with JACK to turn this into a 3 day show for next year It just didnt come together this year...Hope to do it at I PLAY america MIKE PACAK

#37 9 years ago

Does anyone have any details on admission price ?

#38 9 years ago

Hope everyone has an absolute blast! All pics, vids, and updates will be greatly appreciated!! Safe travels and good times to all.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Does anyone have any details on admission price ?

Free

#40 9 years ago

Cant be any cheaper than that.., My wife always asks me and that determines if she wants to go with me or im driving solo.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If it's like the last get-togethers there, you can kind of just wander around the factory (not the parts section) and look around and play the games on free play. No real tour or tour guide situation.

I'll take folks around if anyone has questions.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Cant be any cheaper than that.., My wife always asks me and that determines if she wants to go with me or im driving solo.

Maybe I'll run into you there. Just to make sure that I can recognize you, could you wear those glasses and hat while smiling with your head tilted backwards.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'll take folks around if anyone has questions.

Take the Alex tour. Well worth it.

#44 9 years ago

Anybody driving down from NYC or northern Jersey that has room for 1 more? I can get to any subway/train station, any time. (Incl. NJ Transit stations.) And a free collectible pinball item to anyone who gives me a ride. Happy to pay gas/tolls too.

#45 9 years ago

Getting ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#46 9 years ago

Wait until you guys see the hobbit playfield. WOWOWOW.

#47 9 years ago

So, I'm leaving to go to JJP this morning and my back door refuses to latch. Then we get 15 minutes out and I realize I have a flat tire. Then we get stuck behind a car fire on the way home. I think somebody's telling me this day sucks and I should just stay home. So that's what I'm doing (plus the shore traffic sucks, so I've heard). Very depressed, but looking forward to Pittsburgh this week and hopefully Chicago. Hope everybody has/had fun.

#48 9 years ago

// Error: Image 271051 not found //

image-226.jpgimage-226.jpg image-160.jpgimage-160.jpg image-788.jpgimage-788.jpg
#49 9 years ago

That is a slick looking playfield! Very cool.

#50 9 years ago

Yeah. Whatever. I'll see it in December at the holiday party. Or when I get it in 2016. Thanks for rubbing it in Alex!

There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-saturdayjersey-shore-pinball-and-gameroom-show-jersey-jack-pinball- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.