download (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpeg
6ebc30db82c75b8becab8cb4a239639de7675c6b.jpg (resized).png
331d416bf31adad2d08235d79701c091b3dc10dd (resized).jpg
6ada9fabab9298cd25ca433a02661f377071dd0a (resized).jpg
big-bad-john-cowboy-costume-big-chaps (resized).jpg
image.jpeg
addtext_com_MTcwMDQzMzMwODA (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#268 7 years ago

Cactus Canyon would be logical choice for remake. Fewer made, better game than AFM. But, in my opinion you won't see any more remakes. They didn't reach the numbers they were expecting for MMR to make this a profitable venture again. Price point to high, not everyone has 8K to blow on a machine. You can buy a car for that much.

#271 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

lol ... the stuff you guys write ... like you know ...

In the corner....head down..forgive me..
That is a lot of MMR! Congrats to the team. Are they still making MMR?
Would love to see Cactus Canyon. Sign me up then!

4 weeks later
#307 7 years ago

Did all the CCC sell out when they were made?
How many were made?

#312 7 years ago

I was curious how many CCC exist? I've played 2 in last month and love them.
Thank you guys for the info.

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I think he is referencing Cactus Canyon Continued/

I was referring to CCC. We have 925 from factory, but research shows it may be closer to 760. Meaning 200 sold off as shells and parts.
So how many of the "Continued" where made?
Thanks

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I heard you have to be in the Know!, Know the secret handshake and password, Also know the meaning of Lionman in order to acquire the secrets of the CCC.

Magicchiz

Thank you , that made me laugh.
I didn't know it was a kit.
Ahh, the Lionman secret handshake....I know that one. But the pin alludes me still.

#334 7 years ago

Since I'm not buying a "Dialed In", my money is now available for a Cactus Canyon. If your taking requests or votes +1 for CC...But I would want to make it a CCC. Which probably won't be possible.

#350 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

to have the validity of your claims doubted since you have made only 2 posts and they are identical

I see some Big problems here.
First- and I have spoken , emailed, two moderators. There is a problem on pinside with. Creating false or fake accounts on pinside. Pinside needs to move to a account verification process that would include address verification and phone numbers, a lot like eBay and PayPal. This would make it harder to have more than one pinside name.
Second..if true..I think a facility outside stern warehouse is a good idea. Hard, but it could happen.
Third- the back stabbing in this pinball community has to stop. It's just not good for pinball in general. False statements of any kind hurts all that are trying to keep this fun business alive. Most of us got into pinball to have some fun. Some are in it to make a buck.
Over the past two days of reveals and products, I've seen many bashing and complaining.
It's not good for anyone and when a competitor comes into a thread and bash an idea or product or pin, it hurts all of us nationwide and themselves, regardless of who they are.

#365 7 years ago

Oh man...will it be cowboys or aliens?
Both would be best.

2 months later
#388 7 years ago

When will this come to market?
Any announcements planned?
With such a large financial commitment you would think they would start to roll out the official rumor mill.

4 months later
#406 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

no. If there were to be a CCr it makes no sense to try to develop it in super old generation software and platform WPC95. Each remake will have more and more new capabilities that will be enabled by the CGC remake software platform ... that's about all I will say about it.

That makes complete perfect sense.
Love the new wider display on AFMR.

3 years later
#528 3 years ago

That post is from 4 years ago. It would have been cheaper to buy the Eric P. Code by now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-remake-has-to-be-cactus-canyon?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.