Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zzzzz maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    20180406_130222 (resized).jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

I know everyone seems certain that its MB but is there a chance for BBB?

#2 5 years ago

And I’m hearing TOM more than MB lately.

#3 5 years ago

I would love BBB. Such a cool, unique game that not enough people have had the opportunity to play. It's a no brained, in my opinion.

#4 5 years ago

Well I heard the improvements to the AFMR over MMR will be the same with the next title

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

Well I heard the improvements to the AFMR over MMR will be the same with the next title

I heard the same thing from Doug at TPF. CGC will apparently raise the level of enhancements quite a bit with their next release. Hopefully it’s still MBr. I played an original last night at a barcade and had a blast with it. Any guesses what the improvements might be?

#6 5 years ago

Larger colored DMD, LED playfield and topper is my guess.

#7 5 years ago

Only thing I know for sure is, it isn't Punchy the Clown R.

And I am sad.

LTG : )

#8 5 years ago

Another thread about this third remake...we don’t know new more but we all can’t wait for this revealing...MBr would be logic after MMr and AFMr...or maybe CCr even if it would be a letdown if this was not CCCr...my hope is BBBr that would be the more useful as the current price is out of reach for many of us.
    ...and LTG would say that we would know when this remake is really to build.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from JJHLH:

I heard the same thing from Doug at TPF. CGC will apparently raise the level of enhancements quite a bit with their next release.

Yeah so much so that they cant figure out how to get it work so they can release it!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

I know everyone seems certain that its MB but is there a chance for BBB?

Maybe down the line, but for now it would makes sense IMHO to do MBr or CCR, better yet Both!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Yeah so much so that they cant figure it out to get it work so they can release it!

Oh it works. Just polishing up a few things.

#12 5 years ago

I hope it is MMrr - it needs the bigger screen and animated topper.

#13 5 years ago

CGC has done a good job keeping this secret under wraps. Darn it! Haha.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from marksf123:

I hope it is MMrr - it needs the bigger screen and animated topper.

No topper. Bigger screen is/has been tested. Now packaging, boxing, instructions type stuff. Maybe a couple months out.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No topper. Bigger screen is/has been tested. Now packaging, boxing, instructions type stuff. Maybe a couple months out.

I was just joking but if that is true then that would be great and I would be on-board with picking one up.

#16 5 years ago

I thought everyone knew Circus Maximums is making bbbr next after kp.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

I thought everyone knew Circus Maximums is making bbbr next.

Kingpin. End of this year or early next. Not BBBR.

#18 5 years ago

If MBr isn’t the next game released then I’m getting AFMRLE, the hope of MBr being up next is the only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger.

#19 5 years ago

LTG know CGC deepest darkest secrets. Get with the spilling of news forget your NDA and give pinside the good stuff. OK OK just tell us the next 4 games in order and release dates and pricing. THANKS!

#22 5 years ago

I hope it's LionMan !

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

OK OK just tell us the next 4 games in order

Sorry, I only know one. And that was by accident.

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I can live with that. Spill them beans

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sethman:

Spill them beans

Green, kidney, pinto, lima, common, navy, black turtle, chickpea, mung, adzuki.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I would call you names right now but since I am going to need all that free tech support from you in the future on MMR. I will just say,awesome bean selection my friend.

MMR LE purring like a kitten at the moment.

#27 5 years ago

It's MBr, not BBBr or CCr.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from JJHLH:

Any guesses what the improvements might be?

More and deeper code would be my guess. TOM and MB are both awfully shallow by today’s standards.

I wonder if there is any chance TZ gets the remake treatment one day.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You forgot Human Bean.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

And I’m hearing TOM more than MB lately.

That would be amazing

#31 5 years ago

I'd love to see version of TAF, based on the TV show.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

You forgot Human Bean.

But you can't eat them. I saw your posts in the vegan thread.

#33 5 years ago

If it's MB and it's taking this long, I'm not sure that's very exciting.

#34 5 years ago

Maybe they are making a MBr topper with a Van der Graaf generator or something similiar that will show electricity when they “Flip the Switch” during the game. Imagine that happening and seeing all the LEDs on the playfield light up. “It’s Alive!!”

Pure speculation but that could be epic.

#35 5 years ago

Thanks for the votes
    Whatever it is I look forward to unboxing it

#36 5 years ago

I heard BBB multiple times. We will see.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from JJHLH:

Maybe they are making a MBr topper with a Van der Graaf generator or something similiar that will show electricity when they “Flip the Switch” during the game. Imagine that happening and seeing all the LEDs on the playfield light up. “It’s Alive!!”
    Pure speculation but that could be epic.

This is what I am running with. I went for the AFMRLE, and I was planning on ordering an SE of the new one, but this would change my mind.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

"Accidentally" leaked info ?

I'm hoping it's Theatre o magic.

#39 5 years ago

It's not BBB based on LTG owning one and not selling it. Pretty sure this topic can rest.

#40 5 years ago

mb... thats my final answer Regis!

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

It's not BBB based on LTG owning one and not selling it. Pretty sure this topic can rest.

He also has 2 original MM and 1 AFM.

#42 5 years ago

" Magic Circus " get crazy and have a trunk rising from below the playfield that spins 270°, and The Ring Master that turns 180° like that of Champion Pub. Expensive, yes ,but fun to think about it

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

Very good point.

#44 5 years ago

Honestly, what other upgrades could you fit in a game to make it more of an upgrade than MMR -> AFMR? AFMR is already so packed it’s bursting. New Code is really the only other option.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

You forgot Human Bean.

What about a horse bean?

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Honestly, what other upgrades could you fit in a game to make it more of an upgrade than MMR -> AFMR? AFMR is already so packed it’s bursting. New Code is really the only other option.

yep deeper code with new animations on LCD screen. that is the only way to justify the 8000-10000$ range price for other game than MB,CC,BBB

#47 5 years ago

Raven RE LE

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

Well maybe he just likes it sitting next to his original AFM and MM? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

If you're ever in Minneapolis, go visit LTG at his shop. Conversation is free and BBB is only a $1 per game.

20180406_130222 (resized).jpg20180406_130222 (resized).jpg

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from chalkup8:

"Accidentally" leaked info ?

You ever talk to someone and they say something without thinking or meaning too ? I'd call that accidentally.

Quoted from nikpinball:

It's not BBB based on LTG owning one and not selling it.

There is a difference between having it here and owning it.

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

He also has 2 original MM and 1 AFM.

1 original MM. Not going anywhere. It's always been a great playing game and loved by many. The AFM I would like to move for a different title. Unlike MM and MMR, since I have the AFMR LE here, I don't need the original AFM.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-remake-bbb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.