“What to buy”

• The Hobbit LE 12 votes
    29%
  • Metallica Premium 21 votes
    50%
  • Aerosmith Premium 9 votes
    21%

(42 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Aerosmith is awesome dude! I've never been a big Aerosmith fan myself but I'm a fan of classic rock and the songs that they have on the game are good songs. Also after watching some YouTube videos, Steven Tyler is much better than I ever gave him credit for. Hes actually a pretty bad ass singer.
Anyway, with that being said....AS is a blast to play, the artwork is amazing, the light show is amazing, the LCD screen and the animations are amazing, and the game design/layout and the rules are great as well.This game is a winner big time. I have the Pro model and it's a very nice game and a good value

Are you employed by Stern? I have never seen someone that touts a game on demand like you and AS.

I have/or had them all. Metallica is the winner in the bunch you mention in my opinion and while the Pro is a great game I highly enjoy playing premium/LE more. Best rule set, fast and challenging, music and sounds are great. I didn't care much for WOZ but I enjoy my Hobbit quite a bit(for what it's worth, I have a few friends that love WOZ and aren't big fans of Hobbit, so go figure). Code is mostly finished, could use some polish(and sure it is getting it) but there is plenty there already, not sure where you got that from? It's the open layout that bugs people more than anything and not much goal of the little story modes. Long ball times are my main gripe, to get deep you will be playing 30+ minutes typically. Overall I think it has one of the better sound packages out there(other than damn Hobbits screeching all the time) Aerosmith is a good game and LCD definitely gives it a small edge over other Sterns and is a new/shiny toy in terms of Stern but I feel like it is limited in what they have there right now and is quite repetitive, hopefully they add a lot more. Rules are good enough but still would like to see more depth in them than hit XX shot, XX times to enable XX award for each mode. It works but been there and done that on plenty of other games.

All my opinions of course, don't think you'd be disappointed with any of them hopefully. Or just go buy The Walking Dead and have a game better than all of them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-pin-to-buy?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.