5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which one”

• IMDN Pro 9 votes
      47%
    • AFMRr 5 votes
      26%
    • MBr 5 votes
      26%

(19 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Atrain.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Thinking about next pin. Have MET and love it. Thinking about IMDN Pro, AFMr, or the not yet official MBr. IMDN seems to be the lowest price option. But I think the positives of the other two are to add some humor to the game room. But I could live with MET and IMDN. Thoughts?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from GrimDog:

I have met and afmr. They both are fast games. Hace you thought about pairing met with a longer deeper game?

I guess that I haven't. Suggestions?

Quoted from Coz:

You need a JJP pin. Iā€™d recommend Dialed In. Your options are good as well-all great pins

Never gave much thought to JJP because of my perceived high price point with JJP pins. Will investigate. Thx

Quoted from TheLaw:

Afmr is what it is if you haven't played it a million times already

Have not played AFMr a lot so it is still new for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Atrain.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-pin-suggestions?tu=Atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.