Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

So I am wrapping up on my game room and my current titles are
    Star Wars Pro
    Metallica Pro
    Sopranos
    WPT
    Monopoly
    South Park

Think I have a pretty fun set up and everyone seems to enjoy games but still feel like somethings missing. Any thoughts or suggestions on next pin?

Thanks

#4 5 years ago

DI would be a good complement to your collection.
    It will play quite differently than your other titles and offers a fun overall package.

#5 5 years ago

Agree 100%

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zwovr6:

So I am wrapping up on my game room and my current titles are
    Star Wars Pro
    Metallica Pro
    Sopranos
    WPT
    Monopoly
    South Park
    Think I have a pretty fun set up and everyone seems to enjoy games but still feel like somethings missing. Any thoughts or suggestions on next pin?

Almost all these titles are longer ball times. Also 5 out of 6 are Sterns.
    I'd toss a couple ball buster, short ball time games in there from Williams (90's era) and solid state or system 11 games.
    Flash Gordon or Eight ball deluxe or Brahm Stokers Dracula. Great to get in a few quick games before bed.

Thanks

#7 5 years ago

TNA for a little diversity

#8 5 years ago

An AFMR or DI would compliment your current lineup perfectly.

#9 5 years ago

I think it's time for some classic early SS Bally or Stern pins! So many great titles and you could use some classics in your line up. Flash Gordon, EBD, Skateball, Stars, Meteor, Big Game, the choices are endless, have fun and save money from the NIB racket.

#10 5 years ago

IMDN, one of the best games ever made in my opinion. It never gets old.

#12 5 years ago

Stay with a Stern...Elvis would fit in nicely

#13 5 years ago

Iron Maiden

2 months later
    #14 5 years ago

b

#15 5 years ago

One of mine, I need to sell something. Seems I only know how to buy these days.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-pin-should-be-?hl=ausretrogamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.