• 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

woz-boards (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider natay-tay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago

I have not owned any of these 4 machines, but I have played them all. I am a fellow owner of a STTNG, and own 4 others as well. This is my humble opinion on your short list:

Wizard of Oz - Absolutely love this game. It is beautiful, has deep game play, and doesn't seem to ever get old. Each game I have played has been totally different. It is on my want list for sure. The only negative thing I can say is that it's very expensive and not my all time favorite movie in the world.

Ghosbusters - A lot of fun and great theme if you get to play long enough. This one is a favorite movie theme of mine. The game is very mean though. Many games have ended very quickly due to outlanes and SDTM balls. I do get a little tired of hearing the line, "Ok, who brought the dog?" The first 20 times I laughed, but then it got old. If you get past this mode, it is more enjoyable. If I bought this machine, I would not get the pro. It is worth the extra money for the extras.

Kiss - I hated this game. I played 2 games on it and didn't enjoy them at all. Nothing was exciting in the game play or on the play field. It is very plain and layed out like an older game. It was just boring. Still like the band though.

AC/DC - This game is a lot of fun. Have to get a premium or LE though. Must have the under play field for sure. I have not had the opportunity to play this one as much as WOZ or GB, but I have enjoyed all the games I played on it. That said, I still like the other 2 more. It is not my favorite band either, so that would make me not buy this machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider natay-tay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-pin-buy-advice?tu=natay-tay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.