Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Fliptastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. I have a WOZLE and a preorder for THLE. I would like to get another pin before the Hobbit is released. Any suggestions? Most interested n a family game as I have a 6 year old girl that loves the WOZ. I was thinking about Shrek. I owned a Revenge from Mars when it was first released so was honking about that for nostalgia purposes. Appreciate your thoughts on a second game or if I should post this somewhere else. Thanks for any hel/guidance.

#2 10 years ago

CV would be a great pick, but is a high priced pin.

#3 10 years ago

Appreciate it. Will take a look. Any thoughts on Attack/Revenge from Mars or a Shrek? I just got back into pins. What about the MM Remake even though I may want something sooner.

#4 10 years ago

I'd pick RFM over AFM due to price. Both are very fun.

#5 10 years ago

The Flintstones. Awesome game and great for the family as well.

#6 10 years ago

Creature from the Black lagoon maybe a great family fit, with the drive in theme, and old horror movie!

#7 10 years ago

RFM is really cool. Kids are really drawn to mine when we have family get togethers.....

#8 10 years ago

Shrek is a lot of fun and guests seem to be drawn to it for some reason. I think it is a great family oriented machine. It is a nice goofy break from more seriously themed pins. Shrek is fairly uncommon though.

#9 10 years ago

Shrek is a great pin, lots of family appeal. If you like RFM, that might be an easy fit, as it has a lower price and you already have a good feel for it (unless you sold it because you got bored). Whatever you decide, your getting another pin

#10 10 years ago

PotC is a great family pin and non pinheads seem to like it a lot.

#11 10 years ago

Adams family

#12 10 years ago

Get a Whirlwind, Funhouse, or TOM. They are all easy for a kid to play with some decent toy action.

#13 10 years ago

Thanks all. Appreciate the input.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

RFM is really cool. Kids are really drawn to mine when we have family get togethers.....

I also vote for RFM. One of the most advanced pins ever made. Great theme; great humor; top level game play and music. You can still get one at a decent price too. RFM all the way.

#15 10 years ago

1994 World Cup Soccer. Kids love it.

#16 10 years ago

POTC and IM are my daughters favorites

#17 10 years ago

White Water & World Cup Soccer 94 are both great family games.

#18 10 years ago

What if they made Angry Birds?

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

PotC is a great family pin and non pinheads seem to like it a lot.

My friend has POTC and Shrek and says the kids love them....

#20 10 years ago

I agree with those who recommend Pirates of the Caribbean. It is a theme that kids know and can relate to and kids love trying to sink the ship. Also, the adults can have plenty of fun with this pin too. Good luck with your choice!

#21 10 years ago

Whitewater was the first thing that came to my mind.

#22 10 years ago

Royal rumble, best bang for the buck, should be a $2500 pin......Widebody, shaker motor, 2 scoops, upper playfield, 6 ball multi-ball, 7 drop-down targets, 6 stand up targets, great lyman sheet's rules...can't get enough...
    Grab it if you can people...

#23 10 years ago

PoTC, TSPP or JP. Haven't seen a kid yet that doesn't like to watch that T-Rex eat the ball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.