20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4025 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Who's signature is on LE plastic?

Zoom in it says Keith elwin

#4031 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't think they had airplanes in Egypt, and the Premium is a Powerslave/Egyptian theme according to the spec sheet.

I’m picturing a poweslave cabinet to be blue sky and bright sand.
Can’t wait to see it.

#4078 5 years ago

Looking at the playfield and that newton ball on the far left looks like a more friendly shot than the stand up target on the pro?!
The stand up target can punish you with a shot from the right flipper.
I think that looks like it would play very well!

#4365 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Now you guys got me wondering...what would happen if I hook up the 12" Pioneer home speakers that I've had in storage for years. Anyone ever hooked up a home speaker? Obviously a tiny amp is not gonna drive my 400 watt Cerwin Vegas but what about a smaller 80-90 watt (I think)? Would the mid and tweeter even work? Pardon my idiocracy.

Just plug in a full stack of Marshall’s and be done with it!
That’s what I’m gonna do.

54E11C09-0A01-487B-89B8-A4A23D8AC8A4 (resized).png54E11C09-0A01-487B-89B8-A4A23D8AC8A4 (resized).png

#4367 5 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Just plug in a full stack of Marshall’s and be done with it!
That’s what I’m gonna do.

Disclaimer: really all I have is a 10” Polk sub, so yeah, that’s what I’m really gonna use.

#4456 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

how anyone could listen to this and think it's "hard" in any way is beyond me. <

It’s more like classic music.

#4574 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh, I am in for sure bro, just not sure if it’s a premium or pro for me.

That’s where I’m sitting exactly.
Just sold my TWD pro two days ago and perched ready to order, the first NIB for me!
UP THE IRONS!!!

#4576 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

LE's were so good, Stern decided to take a moment and self reflect. Prem pics delayed.

Or the pros were so good thay waited to show the LE’s.?!

#4578 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

WHY couldn't the LE been the stained glass like on their website...

This hallowed Iron Maiden beer has the stained glass look on the label, Iron Maiden’s beer labels are very impressive!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#4834 5 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

The title is on hold for a re-theme to Rob Ross: Painting Apocalypse...its now just going to be one giant spinning disc you throw colored balls at...

Yes! And I’m in!

#5399 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

To any of you within driving distance of Minneapolis, come to Tilt and play the LE there.

I was just at Tilt and played the LE, it needs some fixin to say the least.
Ball was auto plunging, upper left flipper barely worked. Bottom right flipper went up a few times when not pressing the button so some leaf switch adjustments needed.
Ball gets stuck in the pharaohs tomb on the switch and wouldn’t come out even in ball search. Sarcophagus wouldn’t recognize when a ball was loaded causing ball search and left ramp shot not being recognized. Red GI lighting had been taken out of the game, I guess because it looks like crap.
Really looking forward to playing when it’s all tuned up, should be awsome when it’s playing correctly.
I’m planning on ordering a premium and almost did yesterday but my distributor had the day off, guess it was for the best. Gonna wait till I play one that works correctly.

5F284D30-7D3D-4300-8B58-DFC3EC2E1C98 (resized).jpeg5F284D30-7D3D-4300-8B58-DFC3EC2E1C98 (resized).jpeg

#5402 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

The Pro didn't play any better (without issues)?

I’ve put about 2.5 hours on the pro there a few weeks ago and it’s spectacular.
Can’t wait to play the LE when the issues get sorted out as I’m pretty damn sure I’m gonna enjoy the extra mechanical features.
The lift ramp with it kicking out to the right flipper is super sweet!

58B9A17F-937C-4C21-A659-A226F679DDE4 (resized).jpeg58B9A17F-937C-4C21-A659-A226F679DDE4 (resized).jpeg

#5413 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Yes lightning looks the same

I took that picture a few hours ago,the operator has changed the original lighting on the games.
On the pro a lot of GI lights have been changed to colored leds and there are a few spotlights.
On ghe LE the red GI has been removed

#5421 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Stern had taken it out? Those red lights aren’t there at all or just are not coded for?
Sorry to hear the sarcophagus lock wasn’t working either, I’m sure it just needs some tweaking.

The machine operator changed out the red GI bulbs.

#5423 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sorry to hear the sarcophagus lock wasn’t working either, I’m sure it just needs some tweaking.

Yeah I think I just needs some switch adjustments. Can’t wait to play it when it’s all tuned up.
It’s a sweet game!!!

#5431 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is the general consensus here that the red GI looks bad or was that just that one operator’s opinion? Perhaps it isn’t fully coded yet.

Operators opinion.
I’ve not seen it with the red GI. Nice to see you can change the red out if you choose to though.

Edit: I don’t know how my response ended up in the quote here?

#5484 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Just played the LE at Tilt (first time I've played Maiden). It's pretty awesome! However it was down for maintenance a lot... a couple of games in, the ball got stuck in the Pharoah lock (from the ramp). Later, I saw some other guys get the ball stuck too. Eventually they disabled the physical lock.
That said it still played great and was a ton of fun. I also got my name in 2nd - roughly 270m or so - so if you see my initials when you beat my score, let me know!

I came back to play the LE agian this morning and the owner/operator was fixing it.
It plays great now, he said he replaced a switch or two and had to mess with adjusting the Newton balls.
Got this score when the game was working proper without the pharaohs tomb disabled.
Sorry Fez

DD593AC1-7F78-4A01-B576-2C48BFA3C2CE (resized).jpegDD593AC1-7F78-4A01-B576-2C48BFA3C2CE (resized).jpeg

#5486 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Are any other LE owners having trouble with ball getting stuck behind the left ramp(behind back panel ) sitting on switch hole?

The one at Tilt was doing this as well, owner changed the switch and it works great now. I’m not sure what new switch he used.

#5883 5 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

For those of you who have played both the Pro and the LE do you find the LE to be more challenging because of having to lock balls for mummy on the left ramp? Or is it easier because of the mode-start scoop?
Do you feel that the LE makes you vary your shots more?

Yes the lifting ramp makes the mode starts easier, the kickout to the right flipper from the lift ramp is awsome.
Locking the ball on the left ramp is also cool as it ads another shot to the game instead of just hitting the captive ball, so also awsome.
The orb captive ball instead of the target is sweet because of the way the ball bounces off it compared to a stand up target.
After playing the pro 3 different days for 2.5 hours I played the LE and was sold. Ordered a premium because I feel the LE was just more fun to play.

#6230 5 years ago

That translight art is F’n sick!
Can’t wait to get mine!

#6258 5 years ago
Quoted from theironmaiden:

And for those questioning their purchase of an LE... we buy LE's because we want something that others don't have.

Says the guy with one LE.

#6277 5 years ago
Quoted from theironmaiden:

Well clearly that was taken or said wrong as I simply meant that it would be like buying a top of the line anything. It's nice to enjoy these things sometime in life was all.

Just busting balls man, get sick and leave work and set that thing up! The LE is amazing!

#6514 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alright, well, I have been really torn on this primarily since I haven't seen any of these games in person (I'm hoping the light show and extra features are worth the extra money) and some of the QC stuff has me nervous...but I've officially ordered a premium.
I sure wish the premium would ship with lollipop rails, but I guess I can add those easily enough, just worry about messing up the decals putting those on.

Not a big difference in light show, just the beacon on the top right playfield I think.
I waited until after playing the LE and ordered the premium. It’s funner to play with the lift ramp and I felt I had to have that feature.
I think the art looks awsome especially the translight!
I’m super excited as it’s a great game and a dream the for me and will be my first NIB.
Congrats on your decision!
Up the Irons!!!

#6519 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

There are also always these which are the inbetween of the mylar button covers and the lollipop rails. Havent tried them but seem like a good idea.

Yeah but those screw into the cabinet and are more to cover up damage.

#6524 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

2 wood screws and 2 bolts hold the side rails on. only takes about 10 mins to swap out each side

Yeah the lollipops are super easy to put on. I don’t need them on my games and don’t really like unless there screwed to the cab like the ones that came on my Spiderman.

#6601 5 years ago
Quoted from Hunico:

I have oportunity ti buy pro or le!!
Anyone can help??
Thanks

Good god man get the LE!

#6669 5 years ago
Quoted from Buju:

I paid in full for premium after the pics. I was told 2 weeks last Wednesday, so hopefully 1 more week

I put a down payment 10 days before the premium art was released and was told mid June just 2 days ago. I’m hoping for sooner.

#6718 5 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

My premium shipped yesterday, it’s on the road to California now!

Nice, just got a call this morning my premium is shipping from stern the 31st!

#6720 5 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

RVH: do you mind if I ask who your distributor is,

I ordered from Automated services on may 7th

RVH

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=rvh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.