1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7,167 posts
  • 672 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 92 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 888 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9C575F0A-1D88-44CA-9EB8-6B444307CEA7 (resized).jpeg
20180726_193050 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180619_202938 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180626_061913 (resized).jpg
20180625_090851 (resized).jpg
20180625_090605 (resized).jpg
IMG_0386 (resized).JPG
EC0D26C9-4574-415D-85B3-9B8AC424589E (resized).jpeg
20180622_172513 (resized).jpg
20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (1 year ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (1 year ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (1 year ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (1 year ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (1 year ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (1 year ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (1 year ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (1 year ago)

Post #2685 Display font comparison - existing font vs metal font Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #3776 Pic of Iron Maiden LE cabinet and backglass Posted by jar155 (1 year ago)

Post #3940 Pics of the lifting ramp on the Le/Prem. Posted by theironmaiden (1 year ago)

Post #4264 High res LE pics. Posted by starbase (1 year ago)

Post #4864 LE broadcast from Dead Flip backup. Posted by DeadFlip (1 year ago)

Post #5313 Picture of screw-on Iron Maiden Shooter Rod end for the LEs Posted by BOBCADE (1 year ago)

Post #5345 Iron Maiden Pro cabinet splitting picture Posted by bigd1979 (1 year ago)

Post #5383 Leg reinforcement shopping list. Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #5554 Link to rules Posted by Eskaybee (1 year ago)

Post #6692 Spacing info for Newton Ball switches Posted by Chalkey (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pw79.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#367 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

the current folk who actually watch live pinball are the only folk who will ever watch live pinball, I mean theres no fuckin sound and you have to listen to a crew of dickheads babbling all night, well I just tuned in now and after the teaser I'm tuning out. Live Pinball

Bahahahaha

I'm glad I followed this thread now

#416 1 year ago

I would buy it

Cartoon dogs, pot leaf & beer bottle art

Martha Stewart Wizard mode

Legit

#432 1 year ago

If you’re excited now wait until the 2020 “where’s the code” Iron Maiden threads

#470 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Isn't there some kind of unwritten band rule that you're not supposed to wear your own concert t-shirt on stage?
Acceptable attire is always Black Flag and The Stooges.

One fedora per crew

#601 1 year ago

Based on historical data (GOTG)

Iron Maiden’s Video content will be random footage of Gary just playing that mobile game you guys keep linking.

Aaaand history also says (AS/MET) that Eddie will sound like Jacky/Sparky

Sorta serious, sorta joking.

#696 1 year ago

White Castle edition?

#1213 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Absolutely fantastic looking game; just a shame about the terrible music

It really is F'n terrible

If I get one I'm gonna install an Ancient Aliens translite

#1350 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

And with the rule set, the game awards you 2x points for the loop with the flipper down than up. Tougher shot.

Sorta reminds me of how SST awards more points when using the tiny flipper IIRC

Neat!

#1396 1 year ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

The Egyptian artwork is a nice inclusion.

Premium will have Egyptian cabinet/translite if I read the feature matrix right!

Iron Maiden sucks as a band IMO but I like cool art & pinball so I suspect if coded well an Egyptian premium will land here.

TWD is a show I cannot stand. Too stressful. But the game was something I had to have. Iron Maiden might be the same scenario.

#1428 1 year ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

For the record, Bruce Dickinson does NOT sing falsetto. He hits those high notes using full voice. He is a classically trained singer, no falsetto here! Think Bee Gees for falsetto or The Darkness.

I prefer the Bee Gees music to Iron Maiden music

Maybe a retheme? Disco ball center target, cocaine jackpots & collect leisure suits instead of Eddies?

FB_IMG_1522246414765 (resized).jpg

#1476 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Sounds like you and Jar need to get together. Hating Maiden and gettign stressed over Zombies. Say Ohhhmmmmmmm

You ever rub yo leather? That's a noiyce fuk'n fish!

p8A6v (resized).png

#1745 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Amazing that the LE’s are Sold Out!
That was fast.

They almost always sell out... to distributors

#1819 1 year ago

I really hope they Egypt the shit out of the Premium

Ancient Aliens rock pin!

#1854 1 year ago

Please stop posting music links

I finally convinced myself to buy Iron Maiden

Your music video posts are giving me 2nd thoughts however

#1935 1 year ago
Quoted from kpg:

Have any of you guys heard of the Iron Maidens?
They are an all female tribute band to Iron Maiden. They are super well known and make big money touring around the world.
I know as I have hired them a few times for some concerts I promoted at a couple House of Blues venues. Kind of a side thing I did for a while was booking touring and some well known national touring bands several years ago.
Anyway, they are pretty awesome, especially when Nita Strauss was with them playing in the Dave Murray spot.
Google or YouTube them and Nita.... You'll thank me later
Super cool chicks and die hard Maiden fans.. they kill it.

Stern should do a "Luci" run by retheming Iron Maiden as Iron Maidens.

Not a single game delivered & I'm already starting VE rumors.

#1975 1 year ago

Maybe Stern will retheme this game as Riff Raff for the rest of us?

There's already an art package on a T-shirt to get Stern rolling.

Codeine multiball!

Chop'n Blades Wizard mode!

Callouts by Dirt Nasty

TNA style sound effects by Hypercrush

12 song modes by Riff Raff himself.

Purple Drank powdercoated armor!

Xanax skillshot with Xanadu music

Keep the Egypt theme too!

placeholder-title (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180403-103952 (resized).jpg

#2028 1 year ago

Didn’t they double the Batman LE’s after they sold out?

I know it happened to a game. Not sure which one tho

#2082 1 year ago

I fired up Iron Maiden on Spotify today in hopes to find a new appreciation for this mullet music

Still sucks (IMO, no offense, Geneva convention, etc)

Those of you claiming to be fans... do you like the actual music or do you just like the "heavy metal" image/stereotype?

I'm likely to buy one if coded well & the Premium is loaded with ill shit + Egypt art, which rumors support.

But dang, are you Maiden fans really fans?

#2119 1 year ago
Quoted from Monte:

Don’t be ashamed, it’s ok if you’re a dude that enjoys soft music. Metal is complicated to understand, especially with a band as Maiden. Metal bands are the equivalent of modern day composers and have excellent musicians and singers. Some can’t fathom the composition or brilliance of this. You should stick with Air Supply or Toto. It’s easy for your mind and soul and far less scary! As a bonus, not many mullets in those.

I'm holding out for a Hall & Oats pinball

Sure, some may say "I cant go for that, no can do" but if the layout is good I'd tell Stern "You make my dreams come true"

Quoted from Concretehardt:

I don't like broccoli, I tried it again last night and its horrible! Question for you guys who claim to like broccoli, are you pretending to like it to make your wife happy by eating what she cooks? or are you just a poser pretending to eat things that are good for you? I guess what I am trying to say is that if I don't like broccoli its bad!... and you shouldn't like it either!

Music is often selling an image/stereotype.

That's what it has become.

Why else would an entire genre of artists wear cowboy boots & cowboy hats? Or baggy pants & neck tattoos. Isn't it weird the fans @ the concerts dress like the stereotype the artist is projecting?

To me it seems more like marketing than music.

Maybe thats why some folks are so sensitive to someone vocalizing a dislike for this band. It threatens the perceived image of self.

Also. I think Indica hash oil is easy to overdo (when visiting certain states)

#2122 1 year ago
Quoted from Asael:

So, what music and bands do you like where there are no kind of stereotypes?

Elevator music

#2125 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I share your lack of appreciation for the music.
Question for you though: do you think if we were to sub in the instrumental versions instead, it might actually be pretty awesome?

Yes

#2134 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Nah it’s been off for about 9 months.

That makes sense... I bought Aerosmith 9 months ago

#2137 1 year ago

Wait...

There’s an Iron Maiden comic book?

There’s an Iron Maiden cell phone game?

It’s almost like they’re selling an image

The Oreo cookie commercial plays Notorious BIG now so nothing is sacred

#2138 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

This was your biggest swing and a miss in quite a while. Normally, your humor is dead on.
Get the fuck back on track.

No, it’s just really advanced now.

Monte said it best

Quoted from Monte:

Some can’t fathom the composition or brilliance of this.

#2180 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

The best take away on this whole music commentary thing is that Sterns newest title looks to be so great that even the non-Maiden fans want to get one!

Exactly

The game looks magnificant & I am 99% sure one will land in my basement. Good pinball is good pinball.

#2194 1 year ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I actually feel kinda bad for you guys who hate Maiden's music. Looking at that playlist of 12 songs that I have loved for so many years, and the thought of playing a pin designed around it is incredible to me. I will probably have tears of joy streaming down my face playing this game!

spade1 (resized).jpg

#2201 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

or maybe I'm just weary of people saying they hate iron maiden in a thread about an iron maiden game..

This is the Iron Maiden thread.

Not the Iron Maiden strokefest thread.

This is where pinheads talk about Iron Maiden the pinball machine.

The good. The bad. The ugly.

Sorry it's not all strawberries, unicorns & eightballs.

This is the correct thread to discuss Iron Maiden. A game I look FW to and have said so several times.

TWD is a great game based on a show I cannot stand. It's too stressful for me. But the game is legit. I hope Maiden delivers too.

Don't take me too serious btw. I'm usually having a good time here.

#2219 1 year ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Agreed. Diversity in opinion is a good thing. At this point, we know you hate the music. Mission accomplished and congratulations on covering it so thoroughly.
Gameplay looks cool, no?

The game looks awesome so far!

Have I told you I dont like Iron Maiden tho?

#2227 1 year ago

Diospinball

Please explain your avatar

#2257 1 year ago

Ever see the mushroom episode (workaholics)?

#2310 1 year ago

Whodey

Did I ever tell you my thoughts on Iron Maiden?

#2322 1 year ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Lay it on us!! Up the pastel collars!!
Nickelback rules!!!

Dude I just settled down. Let me make a few more friendly posts before I start dbagging it up again lol.

What prices are y'all hearing on Pro & Premium?

Referring to the "PITA wire money & wait" street price.

#2324 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They dont sell pins to Maiden Haters PW, you are sh*t out of luck pal!

I see what you're doing Whodey.

Since we wont receive anything Maiden related for another week or two you're willing to argue about the band until Stern throws us a bone.

I'm OK with it if errbody else is. We cant really bitch about code or QC yet anyways.

#2369 1 year ago
Quoted from Hougie:

$5,600 on the pro from a few distros. I don't know about the Prem.

Dang, might as well just use my CC to get 1.75% rewards & just order one online @ $5699

But I think I’m after that Premium. I think. It’s hard to say since code & features are unknown currently.

Has anyone received a quote for the Premium?

#2370 1 year ago

So if Iron Maiden is bad ass what is Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, Deftones, Ministry & shit even early NIN?

Serious question. No asshole motives on my part I promise.

#2380 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

7300..... premium

Thanks

Looks like the day of wiring money & waiting in line are over

Online retail credit card prices now match cash Pinside prices

#2383 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow really? Better just to use cc then and get rewards

Buy it on eBay & get another 1%

Edit: missed it by that much

#2388 1 year ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Yeah, but with taxes its closer to 8k... And sadly I ordered mine I think a bit too soon. As I should have waited and chose the chicagoland dealer that was in the delivery area for my home... I got to drive 77 miles to pick mine up and then decrate it myself and set it up...
But, I just wanted to be one of the first to get a premium. Was super excited... I did get the cc processing fee waved though. And that saved me quite a bit of money.

You can order from an out of state distro to avoid tax & get "free" shipping.

I'm gonna buy mine on ebay I think. That should put my cost @ $7K flat after rewards & ebay bucks (delivered NIB w/$0 sales tax)

#2391 1 year ago

Dude, no car ride required.

$7299 shipped

2.75% ebay bucks & CC rewards = $7,100 delivered

$0 tax

#2404 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

What if your new game has a issue and you need to use your distributor for help, will your eBay distributor be on your side and helpful? Not sure if that’s worth the chance for what you will save on eBay.

Yes

Look at the distros.

Its the BIG ones.

Automated, GRG, so on...

In fact I'm going to buy Maiden from the same distro I bought my Aerosmith from.

But on ebay instead of their website.

#2462 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Interesting that with all the eBay and PayPal fees that it is still street price. I might do the same if that's the case.

Agreed, interesting (weird) indeed.

Perhaps Stern made the MAP the same as the MSP (not MSRP)?

IMO they should allow coupon codes. Otherwise sellers pay $500 in ebay/PayPal fees to allow their customers to receive a $250 discount from their CC/eBay rewards.

There could be some bigger picture stuff I’m not seeing tho.

#2464 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

great gameplay...but i guess i hate the music...yeup. i hate the music. now i remember why i never liked Iron Maiden and i'm 40

Are you calling Iron Maiden shitty?

Asking for a friend

#2466 1 year ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Tip - Play your IMDN doggy style with ear plugs so you don’t have to look at or hear her.
Your welcome.

Get your Golden Tee online so I can take all your money

Ah shit, just remembered I'm a terrible player & my kids are slowing my gameplay down a TON.

On a cereal note. Was there a stream today of Maiden?

#2747 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Really? In every thread there are no less than 3 people who decide to come in and tell us all how much IM music sucks...

Did someone page me?

1 week later
#3340 1 year ago

16A9AE9B-436C-424A-ACAB-D64444555857 (resized).jpeg

#4104 1 year ago

My eyes/comprehension are failing me the older/higher I get.

Are there any moving interactive mechs & or sculpted toys?

#4109 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

The sarcophagus moves

I struggled to find that at first. Now I see it. I think. So it's like a Mick on a stick that moves 1 inch?

Quoted from vireland:

The passage at the top of the left ramp opens

Ah, there's a diverter of some sort. I can see it now, thanks! So where does the ball go if diverted?

Quoted from vireland:

The main ramp lifts up.

Is it like the bicycle girl ramp on TWD? What happens when the ramp is lifted?

Quoted from bigd1979:

Also get to hit the newton ball to knock out other balls onto the playfield

That's cool. How do the balls lock there?

----------------------

Hey wait... is there a magnet by the pops/flasher?

So zero sculpted toys tho? Dang. What about that fella on the left?

#4112 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

No magnet.
Scoop under the lifting ramp.
Balls are diverted at the top of the left ramp to behind the backboard and they come out at that small ramp that leads to the sarcophagus. I believe you can lock 3 balls in the sarcophagus.
2 sculpted Eddies. Piece of Mind Eddie over the pops and Cyborg Eddie in the right ramp.

Tits

I need a video tho. My brain is just too underpowered to run Premium/LE simulations.

Thanks for the info guys.

#4120 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cross Examination might be closin shit down. 79 if you are unfamiliar well adios.

I'm super confused now.

Quoted from Vino:

LE/PRE aside, I keep thinking this is super strong pro.
Im sure the mechs in action will be cool, but can’t go wrong to own one.

I'm sorta leaning towards agreeing with you. Time will tell.

#4123 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just lou talk smallD.

Now I'm paranoid

I think I'm getting the fear...

#4453 1 year ago

I thought Iron Maiden was a bad ass heavy metal rock band.

I thought they rode into their concerts upon tall black horses covered in blood with cold breath & play guitars made of diamond polished razor blades while calling upon Satan.

What’s this shit about licensing, attorneys & rejected art that doesn’t fit the bands new commercialized image?

That’s not very metal at all.

Maybe Stern can retheme Archer into A Black Sabbath pin. Can you imagine Sweet Leaf & War Pigs playing while Ozzy mumbled some shit irrelevant to the game and a topper of a headless bat flapped during multi Ball?

Shit, who am I kidding? Sharon probably just told Ozzy to clean his room & go to bed lol

#4500 1 year ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Stern is not going to be able to keep up with the demand for quite some time. Those true believers who got their Pro orders in early were smart to do so (I didn't think I was going to like this pin all that much--boy was I wrong, so now I wait). Cranking out LE's and Premiums is only going to slow things down even more. Nice problem to have if you are Stern.

It really does look cool. Layout & art for the win.

My wife goes out of town in June.

Odds are, unless there's code or QC issues, my wife is gonna be pissed when she returns.

(I like to get my pins when she's gone)

#4511 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What else are you going to get? Think about it, you pull this stunt three times, you get in trouble three times. But if you buy three pins, when she returns you get in trouble once. Granted it's a big one but once. Stay with me, you probably have raised the bar so high, that you could buy a pin the next year she goes away and she'd only give you a shrug at that point. That's a win-win-win-annuatized_wins situation. Something to think about

Been there, done that.

It’s how I bought my LOTR, TSPP & FGY

Now TWD, AS & my Golden Tee were all “wife out of town” purchases.

And to add an extra layer of terrible into the story of my shitty character... my wife was in the hospital when I bought Aerosmith (from birthing my 10lb baby boy).

Shit, I forgot to warn her about WWF & Baywatch way back in the day too.

Sometimes I feel like she doesn’t want me to have any fun lol

#4644 1 year ago

Well folks you heard it here

Iron Maiden fans shave their armpit hair & eat junk food

This is why I like the Captain & Tennille so much

#4648 1 year ago

1. New Pinside member

2. Initials are “BAD”

3. Avatar is a flex selfie

4. Collection includes “Hardbody

5. Extreme Maiden fan

6. No one seems to know Diospinball IRL

One has to wonder about authenticity...

#4665 1 year ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Surprised by what? I'm quite frankly surprised a lot of men are paying attention to a picture of me. I wish it had the same effect on women... But, its like when I wear either of my Flash Gordon T-shirts... Only men ever come up to me and tell me what an awesome shirt it is, and it happens all the time... But, never EVER has a woman told me what a great Flash Gordon shirt I have... Sometimes they do compliment my pecs... But, I mean come on... Of course they would.... Let's focus on pinball here guys... Enough arm pit hair talk and avatar talk.

You own a shirt?

#4843 1 year ago

When you guys are done making out can you post a link for me to watch this shit?

#4854 1 year ago

Hmmmm

Might go Pro on this one

#4861 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Fucking idiots. It's not a reach around if he's sitting beside you.

Do you guys shave each other’s armpits & sing Maiden songs to each other?

#4875 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Armpit thread is a must..

Must or musty

#4982 1 year ago

$7300 should not result in flat plastics

($5700 shouldn't either)

Archer had a left outlane kickback didn't it?

#4995 1 year ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

I second this! How does the Premium/LE layout and gameplay of Iron Maiden compare to Keith's Archer prototype? is anything missing? Has anything (playfield-wise) been added?

Left outlane kickback is gone

Not sure what else

#5041 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

So when Stern puts the Eddie dolls on the playfield it’s because they are super smart, gifted engineers, but when a hobbyist puts the same dolls on the playfield they become “lame figurines”? I’m confused. :thinking

Yes

No

Maybe

I want to buy Avatar but cant get past the F'n factory installed GI Joe.

My LOTR looks terrible with the factory figures IMO.

I do think TSPP & FGY work well with factory figures.

Clearly I'm part of a double standard but its how I see it

#5309 1 year ago

I live near STL

All of our games have bullet holes in them

#5525 1 year ago

Rumor is Stern engineers resolved the splitting cab issue already.

They discovered Maiden is so metal, so bad ass, so big in South America, that cabinets require additional reinforcement

#5668 1 year ago

IMO accept the game.

If you see dimples then put the distro on blast.

#5923 1 year ago

What happened to JT?

Did he go to court yet?

#5971 1 year ago

WWE LE looks cool IMO

I put a deposit down on one but backed out because I remembered Stern doesn't finish games.

Turns out I made a really good choice.

#6098 1 year ago

Kpg you bring up a good point about the lighting.

I'm watching YT videos & the LE is hard to see.

Of course video vs real life will differ but your point does carry to the videos I've watched.

Have you played a Pro?

#6118 1 year ago

Well fuck, guess I'mma get a Maiden pin even tho I dislike their music.

Good pinball is good pinball & this here looks like good pinball.

I think gold powder or brass armor would set this Egypt package off like a mofo. Gotta say tho the black looks purdy balanced too tho.

Sweet art!

#6139 1 year ago

Don't like the yellow T-molding?

Buy black or gold.

The stuff is cheap & easy to swap.

Might look good in real life as is.

#6436 1 year ago

I heard LE owners are required to shave their armpits before unboxing Maiden.

Is this true?

#6595 1 year ago

The next "must-have" pinball lighting mod.

Dr_Kern_tanning_bed (resized).JPG

#6629 1 year ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Anyone else put blades in yet? I’ve put blades in lots of games and never seen it this snug. My cabinet honestly feels too small on the sides and front to back.
Oh well. Fantastic game. Finished product looks sharp.

My AS fits weird too

I can see, well I think I see, the PF is closer to the left of the cabinet than the right side on your game.

#6654 1 year ago

$399 for a topper is steep

Gonna have to mull it over a bit

#6765 1 year ago

Will the moving ramp on Maiden possibly scratch up the PF?

I recall TWD Premium/LE players & owners reporting issues of a clunky ramp feel and scratched PF’s

#6813 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

Supposed to be coming in the pro although it will function different and not the same as the premium when I talked to Keith

This is why early buying is a suckers game

My Aerosmith is still lacking & 1 yr without an update

WWE LE can be had in the $4K's these days

Now Maiden is having modes removed?

Woe is me. Woe is me.

1 week later
#6932 1 year ago

I fucked up buying Aerosmith

Look at the code love Maiden is getting

Noiyce

Congrats to the owners of a well coded game from what I can gather

#6942 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sell it and get a IMDN then so you wont be so unhappy. I love my AS and im looking forward to the code update this summer.

No, I'm not throwing more $$ @ Stern. I'm keeping AS but buying nothing until it & whatever I buy next is done. Then moving FW no early buying again. The trust is lost.

My fear is GOTG & Maiden will be complete awesome games when AS is finished & then I have no choice but to buy 2x new games.

Poor me right? Ha

Anyway, congrats Maiden owners.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pw79.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside