20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#975 6 years ago

Just in- Stern price increases, PRO - $200, Premium/LE $300 over GOTG and SW. LMAO.

#1085 6 years ago

Pricing. LMAO.

IMG_1345 (resized).jpgIMG_1345 (resized).jpg

#1113 6 years ago

I really want an LE for this title, but no way I'm paying $8800 delivered!!

#1434 6 years ago

Any word on when we will be seeing the Premium version? I'd like to compare so I can decide which one I want to order!!

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

$8700-8800 delivered (comes with a tube of K-Y jelly)

Pretty sure that's a "no jelly" price.

3 weeks later
#3068 6 years ago

Mine arrived today! Set it up and put about a dozen plays on it tonight. In a nutshell, I'm blown away by this layout! It has absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. The pro delivers so much fun with what I would consider to be one of the best shooting layouts I've played in a long time... every shot just satisfies! On top of that, it plays fast and the code seems very much up to par for this early on. WOW. And I haven't really been blown away with the last several Stern releases to be honest (at least not like this). The 4 flippers on this game make it soooo much fun.

If you're on the fence, I say go for it! This is a fun shooter that's fast and furious to boot! Can't wait to fire it up tomorrow for more plays.

IMG_1591 (resized).jpgIMG_1591 (resized).jpg
IMG_1594 (resized).jpgIMG_1594 (resized).jpg

#3078 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So i guess you're pretty happy with your purchase then?
Now for the big question. ......Iron Maiden or Dialed in? If one had to go which one would it be?

Both! lol. But in all honesty, you'd have to shell out a few grand more for the DI, so if you have the extra cash I'd say go for DI as it's epic in it's own way.. another great layout, tons of unique toys, and it just screams quality. Hell, even the propellers move on the little drones.

But for the money, I'm very happy with Iron Maiden.. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but the 4 flipper layout and unique non-fan layout on Maiden just satisfies.

#3080 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

The game is so intense and there is so many call outs and other sounds happening during game play, that quite frankly, I barely even notice the actual Iron Maiden music. most of my concentration goes into keeping the ball alive let alone paying attention to the background music.

This.

My wife is not really an Iron Maiden fan, but will listen to it because I like it. She commented that while playing she was not really focused on the music and that the interaction with the screen and being instructed what to shoot for kept her from focusing on the music and thinking she didn't like it.

I would just say this- even if you don't like the music, find a place to try the game and and decide for yourself.

#3143 6 years ago

As big of an Iron Maiden fan as I am, I have found myself so focused on the game and shots so much that I didn't even care what song was playing in the background nor did I notice it... it just blurs into the background as I play the game. The playfield and game is that intense during my good games. The multi-balls and modes are pure adrenaline. At the end of a ball I've sometimes had to stop and think about the music because I haven't paid attention to it. The game is that good to me.

I have owned about 50 machines over the past 10 years, and not many have felt this good to play this early on. The only other one I can think of is Iron Man, and that's been in my collection for a solid 7+ years.

May sound like I'm pumping the game, but I really don't have any interest in trying to sell it to anyone, just want to share my experience to provide feedback for those considering it.

And I agree that this is not about Iron Maiden the band, this is about the Legacy of the Beast game so the modes are more about accomplishing something related to the game (IE, powering up the pyramid) than traditional band games (IE, earn backstage pass, on tour, etc.).

Oh, and have I mentioned how satisfying it is to hit the loops on this game? Damn good.

#3169 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

How many balls are in IMDN? Do you use the Marco balls?

Maiden requires 6 balls.

Have the Stern balls really improved? I don't even take them out of the envelope, as cheap as Stern is I figured they were the same-ol same-ol. I keep a stock of polished pinballs on hand for any new games that come through my door.. Especially new Sterns.

#3446 6 years ago

I just heard that since all of the LE's are already sold anyways, that a reveal doesn't matter and they are boxing LE's up today and shipping them out tomorrow and the rest of the week. The first reveal will be a customer unboxing their pre-paid machine!!

How exciting!!

#3739 5 years ago

Someone sent me a pic of the LE on my phone and until I zoomed in I thought the cabinet looked like the WOZ RR colors

11225-WoZ-75th-ruby-LE-full (resized).jpg11225-WoZ-75th-ruby-LE-full (resized).jpg

#3753 5 years ago

Still say it looks like WOZ.. Hmmmmmmmm

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.17.10 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.17.10 PM (resized).png

#3759 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

No wonder they wanted payment in full before you could see it haha.

LMAO

#4142 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The print quality on the Pro translite is noticibly crappier than any pin I've seen recently. It's very noticible when not lit. Since we have Prems and LEs on the route I help with, maybe I'm just used to better translite quality overall. Dunno.

I disagree, I think the quality is pretty damn good on mine. "Crappy" has never come to mind when looking at it from any perspective.

#4359 5 years ago

I am really surprised at how bad the audio quality is on the pro, seems like digital audio and a good set of speakers along with the built in sub would/should sound better. Especially for this price.

That being said, I have plenty of powered subwoofers that I use for my pinball machines so once I hooked that up and made some adjustments (had to turn up the call-outs) it now sounds fantastic! So if you have a pro I would highly recommend a powered sub!

#4428 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Car dealers do the same thing.
A hot car will sell for way above the sticker price..

Only the giant Douchebag ones do and they are usually owned by a giant Douche to boot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.50
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=khabbi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.