20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#472 6 years ago

You guys are funny. All up in arms waisting your Saturday starring at a soundless pinball feed. Stern never said the game would be revealed today. Some podcaster said the next title would be announced by way of a short teaser. That's exactly what happened. Any of you feeling all insulted or worked up over this need to find something better to do with your time. The game will be fully revealed at some point soon and if it looks great it will sell well no matter how it's announced.

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

More to the point... Stern would have been better off not revealing this "teaser" at all. What point did it serve really?

Build hype, which it has done. Officially announce it to county Spooky sales on Monday. Give a tiny amount of info that isn't known such as what it's based on.

#485 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Exactly what they did, trying to hold people back from buying Spooky tomorrow.

It was a lot more calculated then people realize. Stern has aggressively tried to grow tournament pinball and pinball leagues. They got hundreds to watch a tournament which featured many of there new releases, got the new title announced, probably curbed a few Spooky sales, and made pinside go crazy over it while investing almost nothing. The only mistake is who they let announce it.

#525 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

This is the hobby we all belong to and we like to watch the best players on the planet rule these games. Just like a kid who plays basketball likes to watch the NCAA tournament. We are fans of the hobby and the sport, sorry if you don't get it.

If you enjoy watching it great. The people doing that is not what my post was for so maybe you don't get it? It was for the people only watching it for the reveal then bitching because it was a waste of their time.

#754 6 years ago

Anyone else got any pricing yet? Looks like another price increase on the LE, or maybe they raised the ceiling for distributor pricing on the LE's.

#757 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Price increase everytime

Seems that way, if this one is correct the LE got a pretty large bump though.

I remember back in my day when you could buy a IMVE, have it shipped up hill both ways in the snow for $4300

#810 6 years ago

If that's a pro then stern absolutely killed it. It's doesn't have a ton of toys but is loaded with shots and the art work looks great. Amazing job, other companies are not going to be able to compete with a pro offering like this.

#820 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

agreed, I am just bummed about the theme. Would have loved this layout with a different theme.

True, but I don't sit at home listening to Aerosmith, Metallica, or ACDC and I still love those games.

#1644 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Why should any of them go up?

Why does everything in life go up?

3 weeks later
#3409 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. That is the second best Stern IMHO (only behind TWD) and I have rated it very fairly based on my rating criteria. Great playing game but it gets hurt for music/theme and lastability.

You seem to like rollercoaster tycoon better........

#3536 6 years ago

I think we can for the most part all agree that MET is a fantastic game and that the majority of players are really going to like it. Seems the same is going to be true for IM as well. As for Whysnow's reviews, yes they are completely biased, but we all are a little biased no matter how unbiased we try to be. It's not any different then the B/W guys that rate every new game as terrible or the stern guys that hate on JJP or the JJP guys that say every stern is built out of saw dust and the smallest amount of glue possible. It always amazes me just how negative pinside can be.

#3540 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It blows my mind that people actually take time out of their day to defend those outrageously obvious biases too. Sure be bias, but to come around and beat this drum of stupidity over and over again is so weird and trollish.
Cannot wait for some LE action today!

WFT are you talking about? My point is that there are hundreds of accounts with idiotic nonsense reviews. Half of pinside believes whatever game they own at that moment is a 10 based on their reviews. His are no different.

#3544 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed. But he’s the only one that actually jumps into threads and tries to defend them as actual reviews. They aren’t. They are troll reviews. It’s fine if people are making those reviews, the ranking don’t matter. Just annoying when those people jump into threads that have nothing to do with those reviews and they try and defend them. Just make your crappy reviews and let that be it. (I’m not talking about you in anyway btw, I’m talking about Hilton)

I agree, but to be fair someone called out his review and posted a screen shot of it trying to stir the pot just so they could watch this happen.

I also agree that we need to see this damn LE so we have something better to do then talk about Whysnow

Quoted from mnpinball:

This LE is going to put the Bat66 Super LE to shame. The bar has been raised.
There's even going to be a few surprises not on the published matrix list .

Lets see this thing!!!!!!!

#3554 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh that’s my bad then. I have lots of people on ignore and had to deduce what the hell was happening from the responders to those posts.
Sorry again.

That's funny, I remember back at the MMr release Odin and Rarehero were getting on my nerves so I put them on a short ignore and all of the MMr threads turned in to "ignored user posts" lol

Bring on Maiden, is it 10:00 yet. MNpinball is going to work us into a frenzy.

#3601 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The bar wasnt set very high on the sle imo .that was just a huge money grab.

Sure it was a money grab. But the custom trim, foil bat mobile side art, killer topper, and other little extras were pretty awesome looking. Worth the extra money, absolutely not, but there was a lot added that had never been done before.

#3929 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

ZombieY cannot draw airplanes for shit. Meaning, he is an amazing artist that doesn't care to do a minute of homework. Shame.

Sure, I mean all of us know how all imaginary airplanes on imaginary battlefields with skeleton zombies look.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 16.00
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.